Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New Wolf Story

Go down 
+3
Morgan
Twilight_Wolf
WildWind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: story   My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:53 pm

"I could teach you if you would like."-say hunting
Sorry, I researched it and wolves do have cheeks. Your story is great though!
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: My New Wolf Story - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:05 pm

aw man! i didnt want him to leave!! *pouts*
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : My New Wolf Story - Page 2 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:22 pm

Lol, sorry, he was mean't to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:56 pm

can you keep going? I want a full novel to read!
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Chipmu10
Squack

PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Yah it is a GREAT story!
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : My New Wolf Story - Page 2 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:27 am

Heh, been way to long since a new chapter, here it goes!
Plus, I'm going to add some much needed details of what she looks like.

~Chapter Four: Some New Friends~
The sun had fallen asleep, and the moon was wide awake. It was night, and all the wolves in Crystal's new 'pack' were awake; Including her. She was only laying upon the dirt, still upset and sad upon Zearga's leave. The lead male was standing on top of a large, tall rock that was only a little ways from where Crystal was. She couldn't help but wonder what his name was, but she resisted from walking to him. She sighed slightly, moving a paw up on top of the other.

Crystal was trying her best to resist intouducing herself to the male, but her curiousity won her over. She walked over to him softly, watching her every step. The area was home to many snakes and spiders, and she didn't want to get bitten by either. She took a deep breath, exhaling slowly after. She walked up the rock to his side, flattening her ears.

"Sorry to bother you, sir. But I never told you my name, and you never told me your's. So, shall we intouduce ourselves?" She asked the grey male, who's yellow eyes seemed to strike her heart. She hadn't wanted to anger him, but it was completely different.

"I am Kyor, pleased to meet you." The male answered, glancing at the wolfess' white pelt and slender build. His facial expression was not angered looking, instead it was indeed peaceful and happy looking. Crystal looked to him with a smile, had she finally found a lifetime friend?

"Same to you!" She yelled to him, causing the two other wolves to arrive at the commotion. Crystal looked at the two, seeing as one was black and the other grey, like Kyor.

"What's going on?" Asked a soft, gentle female voice. Kyor and Crystal looked to where they heard the speech, and found it was the black female, rather worried for her leader.

"Nothing to worry about, we were only intouducing ourselves to each-other." Said Kyor, who was fully facing the two other wolves now.

"Well, suppose I should say my name. I'm Raul." Said the deep, grey male's voice who was beside the black female.

"And I'm Midnight." Said the black female, wagging her tail swiftly and slowly. Crystal was wagging her tail more than ever now, and was happy to make some friends.

"Happy to meet you both!" She yelled again, grinning brightly. Crystal's ivy-green eyes were a soft gaze, as if she was apart of nature's balance. Somehow she felt that way. Somehow she felt she needed to do something.. Save something.. The pack? The area? The world? She just knew she had to save something, whether it be one of her packmates, or a lone wolf.

But her thoughts were scrambled by Kyor's reassuring talk, Crystal knew she was probably just imagining things. And she knew the others would surely think she was crazy.

"We will hunt near the Human territory, due to shortage of food in the area here." Said the lead male in a commanding voice. The two other wolves scrambled speech back and forth to each other, and to Kyor. They asked many questions, but none were answered. "I do not have time for your questions, I already answered one, and the rest answer themselves." Said Kyor to the two, who were still unsure of their leader's descision.

"Very well, Kyor." Said Crystal to the lead male, with her tail unmoved any longer. Kyor, knowing the others would follow, began heading to the edge of the Human's lands. The four wolves ran quickly, sure to escape anything that may be dangerous swiftly. But the lead male suddenly stopped, and the others followed his action and all paused.

"We are now entering Human territory, we need to be even more careful than before now." Said Kyor, beginning to walk onward again. The other's followed once more, cautious as ever.

Crystal seemed to be the most skiddish, but none of the others noticed. She would become shocked every once in a while by simple things, but hearing Kyor say 'Human' made he scared. A great smell of meat filled her nose and she could tell they were near food. The four wolves stepped closer to the smell, but stayed hidden in the brush. Soon Crystal and the others could see Humans walking to and fro, and Kyor winced to the sight. One of the Humans noticed Raul's tail nearby, and walked over to the wolf.

He peered over to the other side of the bush, spotting Raul.

To be continued..

What do you think so far? And any name ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: My New Wolf Story - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:08 am

Awesome! =D

Run guys, ruuun! 8O!!
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:13 pm

I love it, but it is sorta rushed. Yup I got some names for other wolves!

Diamond
Moon/Moonlight
Luna
Dust
Rock/Boulder
Pebble
Gravel
Stone
Swift

Just tell me when you want more!
Back to top Go down