Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New Wolf Story

Go down 
+3
Morgan
Twilight_Wolf
WildWind
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : My New Wolf Story L5tO
Name: Pan

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:50 pm

Ok so I don't have a name yet so help me out? But anyway heres the story!

~Prolouge~
A young looking wolf walks out of her parents' den. Shes on her own now. She wanders aimlessly through the peaceful forest not knowing where to go. The birds sing, the deer drink, and the rabbits play. All the forest is happy, except poor Crystal. She howls for comfort from the echoes, But its not the same. She misses her mother and father more than any other wolf in history. She looks back to where she came from and starts crying. "Why did mother and father make me leave?" A tear falls down her cheek as she continues on. "I don't get it, a year ago they loved me more than anything. But today father was furious with me, but mother was crying. What does it all mean?" Her tears start drying up as she questions herself, "I just don't get it." She looks at two baby rabbits playing with eachother, "Oh, if only I had a brother or sister to comfort me right now." She sighs and lies down to rest.

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: My New Wolf Story ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:56 am

i love it! sad, but good
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:35 am

Thanks! :wolfsmile: What should I call it? Confused Wolf
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:12 am

um Crystal? lol idk
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:18 am

You want me to put chapter one up now?
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:25 am

ya! :wolfsmile:
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:34 am

That sounds like a great start, sad though, but that makes it more interesting!
Poor Crystal though :sadwolf:
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:00 am

Okay dokey artichoke! Laughing Wolf

~Chapter One: A New World a New Adventure~
Crystal sighs gets back up and shakes off the dust. "Better continue on." She continues walking along the evergreens, not knowing where shes going. Two birds in a tree start singing to each other. "I wish I was happy like you guys are." She sighs and begins walking on again. "I wonder if they just want me to get some fresh air? No, that coulden't be why, they we're much to mad." She sighs once again and just keeps on walking until she made it to a clearing of dead trees. "Wh-whats this?! So many dead trees... what happened to them?!" She stands there imbolised by the horrer of so much death and starts to cry. "What could of happened?! Is this why mother and father don't want me any more? Because I did this?" Rustling of leaves started behind her not knowing how to fight yet she runs through the dead trees. "Whats chasing me?! Wh-who are you?!"
A answer yells through the trees, "None of your bisness!" Suddenly a much older and stronger looking wolf jumps at her.
"Ah!" Shes rolled over onto her back helpless.
"You can't escape now!" He growls and bites at her scaring her half to death.
"Just finish it now!" She flinches ready to face death when two familier wolf howls we're heard. "Mother, father?" The two wolves jump out of the bushs.
"Get out of our teritory!" The male exclaimed. The wolf gets off of Crystal and runs out of sight.
She looks at her father, "Thank you father!"
He looks back at her and snarls, "you too!"
"Bu..."
He snarls once more, "now!"
She gets up and runs of out of there sight and begins to cry. "Now I know for sure that I did this!" She continues running getting faster, and faster until she finds a creek and slows down to stop. "A creek, so thirsty..." She lowers her head and begins drinking. Then raises her head and swallows. "Better keep going before they catch me still in there teritory." She picked up her feet and started running. "Once I get out of they're teritory it will be dark and I can rest." She begins running faster. "Yeah, some decent rest!" She finaly makes it out of the border of they're teritory. "I'll just sleep over there. Behind that tree." She walks over to a small oak tree and lies down and drifts off into a pleasent sleep.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:00 am

awwww poor Crystal! :sadwolf:
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : My New Wolf Story BPz4
Name: Night

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:03 am

more please!! Very Happy Very Happy :wolfsmile: :sadwolf:
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:07 am

You will have to wait until tomarrow, it takes a long time to type it and my brother wants on the computer Annoyed Wolf .
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : My New Wolf Story BPz4
Name: Night

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:08 am

okay Suspect
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:13 am

Thats great! But still, poor crystal!! :sadwolf:
Can't wait to hear more of this story! :wolfsmile:
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:20 am

Thanks all of you! And any ideas about what to call it?
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:49 am

Reason for double post: More of story.
Ok following Crystal again!

~Chapter Two: A New Face a New Friend~
A rustle in the bushes near Crystal startled and awoke her. "Wh-whos there?"A small but gentle voice answered.
"My name is Zearga." A young male wolf walks out of the bushes. Crystal startled, runs behind a tree for protection. "I'm not here to hurt you, I'm just passing through." Crystal carefuly starts walking out of behind the old oak.
"Oh, alright." She smiled sweetly and asked, "would you like to travel with me? I'm a loner for now, and do not know how to fight. I do however know how to hunt rabbits."
Zearga laughed and walked alittle closer to Crystal. "You can only catch rabbits?" He pauses to laugh once more. "I could teach you if you would like."
She frowns and says. "I hate it when wolves laugh at me!" She starts smiling. "But it would be great if you taught me. But still would you like to travel with me?" She begins looking at him confused.
Zearga sighs and walks over to Crystal. "Sure, and I'm glad you want to learn." He grins and walks away from Crystal to sit down. She frowns.
"Well, aren't you going to teach me?!"
He looks back at her. "When we find something." He looks up at the sky, "we need to get moving, it will storm soon." She looks along with him.
"Yeah, I guess your right." She gets up and shakes off the dust from when she was asleep and begins to walk away from the big oak. Zearga just sits there staring at the sky. She turns her head back to make sure hes following. "Come on!" She yells still looking at him. He looks back at her.
"Oh." He gets up and walks over to her. "Sorry." She looks at him puzzled and shakes it off.
"Do you even know where your going?" Zearga looking at her questionly.
"No." She sighs and a single tear flows down her cheek. "I don't."
He continues to look at her as if asking, "what's wrong?" He sighs from boredom and asks yet another question.
"So, why are you starting to cry?" She looks at him alittle surprised he even cares.
"It-its nothing." She starts getting more and more tears until she stops.
He walks up to her and nuzzles her.
You don't sound like it." He looks at her and smiles. "You can tell me I don't bite."
She looks at him still puzzled he even cares and says, "well, my mother and father just..." She sighs and continues. "...Just kicked me out of there teritory." She begins breaking down in tears.
He smiles at her. "Don't worry it happened to me too." She looks at him and still crying smiles.
"What..." She sniffles. "...For?
He looks at her and smiles. "I got to old to live with them." She cries even more.
"They kicked me out because I killed all those trees in there." She continues crying.
He laughs, "you didn't do that! You got too old aswell!" She sniffles then smiles.
"I'm glad I didn't do that!" He laughs again and starts walking again along with Crystal not far ahead. She looks back at him and smiles. "Your like the brother I never had." He grins as they continue walking on.

So what do you guys think? And any ideas on what I should call it?
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:42 am

awww cute! lol!
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:45 am

Thanks! :wolfsmile:
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:16 pm

I like it! Im not sure what you should call it, maybe wait till ur done, then see if anything comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:31 am

Ok! :wolfsmile: Anybody want me to do chapter three?
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Bien sûr! <-- Means "Of course!" in French. This story is getting really good
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:28 am

All righty! Laughing Wolf

~Chapter Three: A New Pack and a Loss~
As they continue walking through the large field Crystal picked up the scent of three other wolves. She lowered her head to the grass and began following the scent. Zearga looks at her and asks, "what is it?" She picks up her head and looks back at him.
"Three more wolves, not too far away either." His face turns to worry as he starts walking on again. "Do you think there friendly?" Crystal asks as she follows beind him.
"Mabye..." He sighs, "... Mabye not." She turns her head back infront of her and lowers her head to sniff the scent again. She shockingly turns her head back at him,
"They're coming closer! And fast!" She starts running towards them with her nose still close to the ground with Zearga starting to follow behind. "Hurry!"
"I can only go so fast you know!" He picks up his feet and begins running faster.
She laughs still running and sniffing the ground. They come to a hill and stop looking at the three stranger wolves. One of the other wolves pause and sniff the air,
"who goes there!" The middle aged male yelled. Zearga yelled back,
"I am Zearga and this is Crystal!" The male wolf looked up on the hill they we're standing on.
"You may come down here! So I can see your faces!" The two wolves began walking down the hill to the other wolves. Once they made it down the hill they saw the other wolves, two males and one female. Crystal asked alittle scared,
"Cou-could we join your pack?" The male wolf turns his head to her,
"sure." Crystal turns her head to Zearga,
"hear that? We're in!" Zearga looks at her,
"no, only your in." She looks at him confused,
"what? But he said it to both of us!" Zearga sighs.
"Yes, but I was only traveling with you until you found a pack, witch you have." She starts crying,
"your leaving?!" He sighs once more.
"Yes, I'm affraid so." He begins walking away until the darkness of the nearby forest makes him dissapear.

So what do you think? And still any ideas for a name of the story?
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:07 am

Hmmm.....What about...Diamond in the Rough? I have more, but tell me what you think of this one!

EDIT: ooooh! Change: Crystal in the Rough!
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:15 am

Wow, thats a great name! But I would like to hear your other ideas too. :wolfsmile:
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:29 am

WildWind wrote:

A rustle in the bushes near Crystal startled and awoke her. "Wh-whos there?"A small but gentle voice answered.
"My name is Zearga." A young male wolf walks out of the bushes. Crystal startled, runs behind a tree for protection. "I'm not here to hurt you, I'm just passing through." Crystal carefuly starts walking out of behind the old oak.
"Oh, alright." She smiled sweetly and asked, "would you like to travel with me? I'm a loner for now, and do not know how to fight. I do however know how to hunt rabbits."
Zearga laughed and walked alittle closer to Crystal. "You can only catch rabbits?" He pauses to laugh once more. "I could teach you if you would like."-about what?
She frowns and says. "I hate it when wolves laugh at me!" She starts smiling. "But it would be great if you taught me. But still would you like to travel with me?" She begins looking at him confused.
Zearga sighs and walks over to Crystal. "Sure, and I'm glad you want to learn." He grins and walks away from Crystal to sit down. She frowns.
He looks back at her. "When we find something." He looks up at the sky, "we need to get moving, it will storm soon." She looks along with him.
"Yeah, I guess your right." She gets up and shakes off the dust from when she was asleep and begins to walk away from the big oak. Zearga just sits there staring at the sky. She turns her head back to make sure hes following. "Come on!" She yells still looking at him. He looks back at her.
"Oh." He gets up and walks over to her. "Sorry." She looks at him puzzled and shakes it off.
"No." She sighs and a single tear flows down her cheek-change it to muzzle (fits wolf's anatomy better). "I don't."
He continues to look at her as if asking, "what's wrong?" He sighs from boredom and asks yet another question.
"So, why are you starting to cry?" She looks at him alittle surprised he even cares.
You don't sound like it." He looks at her and smiles. "You can tell me I don't bite."
She looks at him still puzzled he even cares and says, "well, my mother and father just..." She sighs and continues. "...Just kicked me out of there teritory." She begins breaking down in tears.
He smiles at her. "Don't worry it happened to me too." She looks at him and still crying smiles.
He looks at her and smiles. "I got to old to live with them." She cries even more.
"They kicked me out because I killed all those trees in there." She continues crying.
He laughs, "you didn't do that! You got too old aswell!" She sniffles then smiles.
"I'm glad I didn't do that!" He laughs again and starts walking again along with Crystal not far ahead. She looks back at him and smiles. "Your like the brother I never had." He grins as they continue walking on.

It's great, maybe Crystal('s)... (story, journey, family,quest, etc) :wolfsmile:
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:17 am

Icestar wrote:
WildWind wrote:

Zearga laughed and walked alittle closer to Crystal. "You can only catch rabbits?" He pauses to laugh once more. "I could teach you if you would like."-about what?
"No." She sighs and a single tear flows down her cheek-change it to muzzle (fits wolf's anatomy better). "I don't."

It's great, maybe Crystal('s)... (story, journey, family,quest, etc) :wolfsmile:

Teach her how to hunt and, wolves have cheeks too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My New Wolf Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Wolf Story   My New Wolf Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Wolf Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next