Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver's story (based on events here!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

Silver's story (based on events here!) Empty
PostSubject: Silver's story (based on events here!)   Silver's story (based on events here!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Silver’s story
A wolf spirals down to the beach in the middle of the night. On impact she is unconscious. The wolf had fortunately landed on sand. She was lucky to be alive. The moon's beams wash her pure fur even whiter. Slowly she awakens, the first thing she sees is the sunrise over the reef. Soon she skims over the water, and with some practice catches a shiny silver fish. She wolfs it down. After this she runs to a meadow where wolves wait. She scents buffalo on the wind...

This lone white wolf walks over to a group of wolves. She asks them boldly "May I hunt with you, I badly need food?” She looks hopefully at the wolves, looking from one face to the other. They look over to their leader, now peacefully sleeping under the shade of a berry bush. They call to their leader.

She pads toward their leader "Please let me hunt with you. I am new here. I will be good use once I eat because I can fly". As if to prove it she spreads her majestic white feathered wings, now muddy, and bedraggled from her travels. Then licks the chins of every wolf to show she will not harm them.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Silver's story (based on events here!)   Silver's story (based on events here!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:36 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: story!!!! Thanks! :idea:   Silver's story (based on events here!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:31 am

more coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................

:wolfsmile:
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silver's story (based on events here!)   Silver's story (based on events here!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:27 am

Silver’s story
A young white wolf spirals down to the beach in the middle of the night. On impact she is unconscious. The wolf had fortunately landed on sand. She was lucky to be alive. The moon's beams wash her pure fur even whiter. Slowly she awakens, the first thing she sees is the sunrise over the reef. Soon she skims over the water, and with some practice catches a shiny silver fish. She wolfs it down. After this she runs to a meadow where wolves wait. She scents buffalo on the wind. Food. Three days journey.

A loner wolf ran 'til she couldn't any longer. She collapsed at a meadow. The moon was overhead as she howled "This Is my territory, but any one may enter. This Pack will be called Dream-pack. I am Silver, the leader." A white wolf appeared from the shadows. I am sorry, but you cannot claim this land. This is neutral land, and here, you must be male to claim territory. My name is Moon.” The loner said “Really, where I come from, its everyone for themselves.” The white wolf said, “I have to go now, and took off over the trees. The loner turned around three times and settled. Tomorrow she would make it to food. And life.

Chapter 2

The lone white wolf walks over to a group of wolves. She asks them boldly "May I hunt with you, I desperately need food?” She looks hopefully at the wolves, looking from one face to the other. They look over to their leader, now peacefully sleeping under the shade of a berry bush. They call to their leader.

She pads toward their leader and whimpers "Please let me hunt with you. I am new here. I will be good use once I eat because I can fly". As if to prove it she spreads her majestic white feathered wings, now muddy, and bedraggled from her travels. It also shows how much she needs food. She then licks the chins of every wolf to show she is the omega wolf.

The brown wolf wakes up, and stares into the pool of ice in the wolf’s eyes. “Yes you may join us, I am leader, and I accept your offer to help us hunt.”

"Thank you, I will remember this forever. I would like to be in your pack, so I should learn your names, and if you are beta, alpha, etc. My name is Silver. I can scent the buffalo just over that rise. I wish to be leader someday, but for now, I will be Omega (the least wolf). I have a plan for hunting. You surround the buffalo in ambush, and I will fly above them, and dive down. There is one bison with a broken horn. He is weak; go after him and him only. I know I'm a stranger, and am in no position to order this, but please listen." And Silver goes and rolls on her belly beneath the leader, clearly showing in action that she is in submission.

The leader looks up “ My name is Sparra You have great wisdom, we will use that plan, and it is a good idea to live by the rules, or you will be exiled or worse…” A shiver runs through the pack.

The wolves start saying their names. “I’m Snowsong” giggled a brown and white wolf “I’m Saki ” said a light brown wolf. “I’m Moon” Silver suddenly looks up “That means I’ve met you!” “Yes you have” said Moon. The names start up again after an awkward moment of silence “I’m Heartshine” says a white and reddish wolf. All the wolves are done talking, and a peaceful silence comes over the pack.

After some milling around and chatting, she was lead to food, at last! She tore into it, eating as much as she could. Then with her belly distended, she lay down curled up next to other wolves at last. There was no objection.

As she drifted into sleep, she thought. She had just been accepted! Life was good, and this would be her home forever…
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Silver's story (based on events here!)   Silver's story (based on events here!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:38 am

awesome!
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Silver's story (based on events here!) ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Silver's story (based on events here!)   Silver's story (based on events here!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:40 am

Haha, I'm in there! xD

Good story! =D
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silver's story (based on events here!)   Silver's story (based on events here!) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver's story (based on events here!)   Silver's story (based on events here!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver's story (based on events here!)
Page 1 of 1