Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect Autumn Day

Go down 
+3
Mudpelt
Icestar
Morgan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:02 am

Keovi heard faint noises from outside the den, but his conscious mind was already starting to slop away into dreams. The voice faded quickly, and soon Keovi was fast asleep. But another pair of eyes opened instead. Ever-alert Takara sat up, blinked sleepily then tried to focus at the den entrance. She saw Iceheart walk past, then her anima. Then she heard sounds of more importance, a growling noise. Her ears perked up and she carefully stepped out of the den, to peel out with her tiny eyes at what was happening. "Ky.. What did that bush ever do to you?" She said sleepily. Coming out into the open to sit down and view them fully. The night sky was dotted with stars, but clouded in some spots, making it a beautiful sight nonetheless. She was careful to keep her thoughts quiet and under control so as not to wake the sleepy alpha.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:34 am

Kuna had been dozing under Mudpelt's neck, but as soon as he saw Takara exit the den he was awake. He slowly slid out from under Mudpelt's neck and entered into the night air. It was chilly with a little wind. He saw Takara.
" Takara, come back inside or you'll catch a cold," Kuna said padding over as a lynx. He hadn't heard what Iceheart had heard.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:50 am

Iceheart called once more "Wolves, new ones! They tried o tempt me to them with a stick." She snarled once more "hat's your buisness here scum?" She was the picture of fury, fur on end, and long pale fangs showing, and prepared to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 am

Takara tilted her head in confusion, seeing or hearing nothing. " Oh Hi Kuna." She said warmly as he came outside as well. " Iceheart said she heard something, a wolf." She said curiously. when she heard Iceheart's growl, she bristled herself. " What in the world are you growling for?" She said irritably, now on full alert and twitching her ears. " If that is a wolf there don't call it scum, you don't even know who it is!" She whispered urgently, walking past Kuna and in front of Icheart and Ky, still a pine marten. Carefully, she took a few quiet steps near the bush, her nose twitching. In the darkness, she saw nothing, but could smell a bit of wolf, but her nose couldn't tell if it was a new wolf or Iceheart. She turned her head around to stare into Iceheart's blind eyes and back at the bush, wondering how she could possibly think the bush was a wolf.
"hello?" Her shaky voice seemed to ring out in the still night air, disrupting an owl in a tree above. It turned its glowing, huge yellow eyes on her and let out a long hoot and flew farther into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:57 am

Kuna turned into a leopard and stood next to Takara protectively.
" You sure this is a good idea," Kuna whispered urgently to Takara.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:58 am

"I don't like it." Iceheart growled. "There's a wolf in there. And it tryed to lure me here by moving a stick! I have a reason to call it scum. Just think of what it could have done to me If I hadn't said anything!" She quivered at the thought. "I wouldn't go in there. Not until Keovi is up at least"
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:03 am

siging inwardly when she saw the animas come out to the wolf snowest wondered what to do. spoting a rock on the groun she picked it up without moveing the ferns and threw it to the left, twords the lake. Lets see how the respond to one of my games..... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 pm

Iceheart heard the sound, but she knew that it wasn't the wolf. She could still hear it and scent it. Your tricks won't work on me scum. She let out a howl so that everyone would wake up. The howl was loud and was her battle cry, now changed. "Goldenleaf paaaaaaaack!!!!!!! Keoooooooooovvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiii" She took a step towards the bushes/
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:53 am

Takara heard the sound of something crunching on the dead leaves near the water, and changed form into a bobcat in an instant, and took a step towards Kuna to feel comfort in his touch. Her fur was on end, but she made no noise. Iceheart was starting to freak even her out. When Iceheart broke the silence with a long alarm howl, takara bristled more, but this time turned her glaring eyes on Iceheart. "What in the name of Fenrir are you doing?!" She hissed, her ears now pinned back on her head as her eyes darted quickly around the clearing. " We never even saw this wolf yet, we don't know who it even is!" She said, now looking into The dark den beneath the large hollow tree.

Keovi's dream was halted by the sound of Icehearts howl. He first got up slowly, but then became immediately alert, finally realizing what he was hearing. His paws raced him out of the den and into the dark clearing. " What's going on?" He asked, his voice tinge with worry at the strange feeling he got once he removed himself from the den. Tense. Takara stayed rooted next to Kuna as Keovi came next to Iceheart, his tail and head high, as he stared into the bushes where her sightless gaze indicated. A strange unfamiliar smell reached his nose and he wasted no more time in taking a few very careful steps closer. Without warning, a titanic wave of cold air was brought down from above the trees onto the clearing, bending branches and the bush in front of them to the ground, and revealing the white wolf, and also dousing the whole clearing with fresh leaves. " well here's your 'scum'" Takara snapped. Keovi gave her a single warning glare and she fell silent, her eyes trailing to the ground. 'Sorry I'm really tired..' She apologized to him. ' It's alright. I am too...' He replied back, shaking his pelt free of leaves once he settled the strong wind and let the clearing fall back into place.
" So who are you?" He asked cautiosly.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:54 am

Iceheart took another step and bared her teeth "Answer him" she snarled. Her head and tail was higher then the leaders. She growled once more.

Ky sent a mental message "Your tail and head are higher then the leaders." Iceheart flicked her ear in response.

Last edited by Icestar on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:02 am

looking at the new wolf she answered in a whispy voice, "Me, myself."
(and um, ice, did you ask WW about the 'bloodwrath' thing?)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:12 am

Nightwalker shot out of the bushes and stopped by Keovi's side. he ran all the way from the Tunui Plains non-stop. "Keovi is everything alright? i heard Iceheart's alarm howl and i came back as fast as i could whats going on" he said in between pants. he was too focused on regaining his breath he didn't notice the scent of the intruding wolf.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:24 am

Kia ran through the bushes and nearly barreld right into Nightwalker's side. She skidded to a halt and lowered her head, her tounge lolling out, trying to catch her breath. "Man.. I never knew... it was... such a long... way to the lake..." Kia said, panting. She looked up and saw a brown wolf who was standing next to Nightwalker. He looked to be the leader. Keovi, she recalled. She flattened herself to the ground. "I'm sorry I intruded..." she said quietly. "I came with Nightwalker, I mean no harm." She felt silly saying this, seeing as she was only about a yearling what damage could she possibly do to a pack? But in any case she did not want the wolves to see her as a threat.

Zio pelted through the bushes and skidded to a halt next to Kia. He didn't waste time speaking, he just lowered himself to the ground like Kia did and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Keovi tilted his head just slightly, taking in this new wolf. His gaze slowly moved from her eyes to the strange red marking on her shoulder, then back to her face where more yellow marking were under her eyes. " I never saw you here before." He said, his pelt was now bristling but his voice was calm and quiet. " Do you have a name then? And would you like to tell me why you are intruding upon my territory, or why you were messing with this wolf just then?" He asked, cautiously removing his gaze from her to glance at Iceheart, and noticing how confident she was looking, a low growl rumbling deep in his throat, a warning. right as he was about to turn back to the other white wolf, he heard a rush of pawsteps traveling through the leaves, crackling to a halt when Nightwalker appeared next to him. He forgot about the current situation momentarily and let his tail wag a few times as his golden eyes brightened for a moment.
"Nightwalker, your back, and you look well! I'm glad to see you didn't run into any.." He paused, watching another new wolf burst from the bushes. His jaws stayed parted slightly. He watched her submit, and he felt satisfied. " Stay here." Was all he said. Turning back to the strange white wolf he came back into his sense of caution and command. He waited for her to respond, and hopefully not run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:22 pm

Arrow smiled and Zena kicked him in the shin "OW!" Zena glared at him "uh huh!"
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:05 am

snowest's eyes glittered with their crazy sheen as she said, "Oh, just thought that I would have a bit of fun, dont tell me you dont aprove of that." her head tilted to the side in an inocent way but her eyes stayed on Keovity.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:14 am

( Hope its ok that im making it dawn but I just thought this would add to the excitement duh-duh lol )

Searing pain, blood, darkness, love. A mix of emotions and pictures were racing through out Mudpelt's mind. ' Whats going on,' Mudpelt thought.

And then it was over. The images at least. The emotions were there just dulled by consciouness. Mudpelt lifted her head to see the most beautiful dawn that she had ever seen. The sky was tinged with a light pink like new love. Then came the fiery ball of light. It seemed so close. Like she could touch it. Then, in the distance, being chased away by the impending day, was the dark of the previous night. If you looked hard enough you could see the fading stars. 3 stars stood out of all of them still glinting with a unearthly glow. And then just like that they dissapeared gone somewhere else for the moment.

Mudpelt eased her heavy stomach up off the now cold ground. Why did everything feel so numb? She had no energy to even stand up properly. The thing that guided her to the mouth of the den was the hope of getting nearer to the one she loved. The growing light guided her. As reached the end of her den she saw him. Keovi. What was happening? Why so many wolves? But somehow it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was that this numbing go away. She wanted to feel something! She could feel herself fading slowly. She new she didn't have much time until she wouldn't feel much, but pain.

" Keovi," She breathed. Then she fell to the ground with confultions, gringing with pain. My little stars, my joy, come to me now.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:28 am

Nightwalker caught his breath and his ears twitched as the wolf spoke the voice sounded female, he couldn't help but growl at the female because of her he had to leave Dawn earlier then he wanted to. he was beginning to feel the sun on his fur, morning must already be upon them. he then realized how tired he really was he ran non stop from the plains to the lake with out rest and has not eaten for two days. but he was going to let that stop him from helping his pack. his ears twitched once more, he could hear noises coming from inside a den he sniffed and quickly recognized Mudpelt's scent. not long afterwards he could her a thump as if she fell and Keovi's name being called. "Keovi i think we have a problem something might be wrong with Mudpelt, don't tell shes about to have her pups now? this isn't really the best timing for it.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Iceheart growled "I know what you did. You tried to lure me to the bushes! THen you tried to distract us from you!" She lifted her tail more. Then she heard Mudpelt. She knew instantly what was going on. Her sightless eyes widened "Keovi! Mudpelt is having her pups! We need a wolf to help her I'll go! Ummm.... New wolf....Kia! I need a seeing wolf to help me...." She bounded off to the den still looking like a leader she slowed down when she got to Mudpelt. "We're here to help she soothed and got to work. she turned to Kia "Get me all the herbs you can. Turning back to Mudpelt she began to help more...
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:12 am

(wow, sorry this'll be a little long, there's a lots happening)

Keovi growled now, showing his sparking white teeth with a feirce snarl. " I mind when you mess with members of my pack." He warned. " I am an alpha here, and I won't hesitate to drive you off my land if you choose to take this as a joke." He snapped, now getting irritated with this female's lack of concern for the fret she caused. Takara changed into a bobcat, hissing defensively with her wolf. He opened his jaws to speak again but was stopped by Nightwalker. His ears twitched but all parts of his body stayed dead still, as he continued to stare intently into the white wolf's eyes. As Iceheart spoke now, His gaze jolted towards her. 'What... What's she..' Takara's thoughts trailed into his mind. ' This is too much.' Keovi snarled in his thoughts. ' Keovi, calm down, your getting frustrated.' She warned him. He took a single deep breath and turned to see Iceheart already at Mudpelt's side, trying to help her and sending the newest wolf, Kia off to help as well.

His gaze softened as he stared at his dear mate. He wanted to go to her side and help her feel more at ease, but his paws stayed rooted to the spot. he almost forgot about the strange white wolf. His thoughts raced very suddenly, and his fur still bristled and tail was held high. " Nightwalker, keep this wolf here. If she tries to get away do what you can to make her wait. " He sighed, now turned around to rush towards Mudpelt in just a few bounds. Takara took a different route and ran to Kia's side. She glanced in every direction and looked her in the eyes. " Come with me, you have no reason to be nervous." She soothed. She bounded off towards the lake, taking her away from the hectic clearing. " We do need something to feed Mudpelt to help keep her mind off pain. " She said, now looking around the ground as a Pine Marten, trying to steer her ears away from the sounds from the clearing, though it wasn't all that quieter out here anymore.

Keovi stepped abruptly in front of Iceheart, moving her out of the way of Mudpelt. " Go get more dried leaves and grassed from around the den and push it inside, now." He told her, sending her off with a stern glare and turning now to Mudpelt. " Mudpelt.. It's me, Keovi. You'll be fine, we're going to help you." He pushed his muzzle into her warm fur, letting her sweet scent melt away his unease. His eyes softened as he laid down by her, waiting by her side until Iceheart got the right bedding into the den. His heart was racing more than before now, but he stayed calm. " Arrow, stay with Nightwalker." he instructed finally, looking towards him quickly and then to Nightwalker and back.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:22 am

Iceheart gave a startled yip, for she had been to concentrated on her work. She nodded and brought the supplies. She went to her den and got all of the grass and leavs possible, for she knew this would be hard work. She brought the mound, no about as big as her and shoved it to Keovi. She looked to Mudpelt. How are you doing?" she asked gently. She sent Ky off for some poppyseed and marigold....

Ky flew out of the camp as a hawk and grabbed the desired herbs quickly. He ran back and brought them to Iceheart. She took them and gave them to Keovi.
"give these to Mudpelt" she ordered.

(Remember we can't go too in depth here)
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:13 am

Kia's eyes widened as she was still flattened to the ground beside Nightwalker. She was frozen in place at the sight of this wolf, Mudpelt, on the ground before her. Her warm brown eyes darted in every direction, following the movement of all of these wolves. She flinched as Keovi's anima came to her, but was calmed by the anima's words. She nodded, composed herself quickly, and followed after the anima. She was reluctant to hunt here; she wasn't used to these lands, but she felt she needed to help Mudpelt. "Lead the way and I'll do my best," Kia promised the anima.

Zio's fur bristled uneasily at all of the commotion going on at once. He was incredibly confused at what was going on now, but he followed quickly after Kia. With his eyes still wide and fur bristling involuntarily he agreed to hunt as well as he could.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:36 am

Pain! Awful pain. The numbness had been a gift from God, and she had stupidly wished it gone. What was happening? Where are my stars, Mudpelt thought frantically. There coming soon, a voice in the corner of her pain filled mind muttered. She later found out that it was Kuna.

Mudpelt was soon aware that other things were going on around her. Wolves were rushing around her. Then came a wolf she could not identify through her haze of pain. As quickly as the wolf had come she left. Mudpelt didn't have enough time to wish for the other wolf back, when another wolf appeared. This one she would know in the darkest of night; the most agony filled pain. He had come! She wanted to tell him that she knew he was there, but she knew if she let one sound escape it would be the end of her silent agony. She knew that it would hurt Keovi to her n pain, so she was trying to stay as non verbile as possible. It was hard to keep the contractions under control thought. Those were not under her control.

Mudpelt felt something through the pain. It felt like a soothing cold amongst all the burning. She knew without seeing that it was Keovi. She wanted to nuzzle him back, but obviously that was impossible.

Kuna had been at Mudpelt's side sence he had seen her collapse. How stupid he had been to not notice before her numbness. He felt only a small amount of her pain. Which was enough. Between trying to help and gringing with a dull pain Kuna found his actions preoccupied. Come on Mudpelt. You can pull through this, Kuna was thinking frantically.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm

sitting down snowest's crazy eyes gleamed, "Oh im not leaving...." changing into a mouse snowest's anima crawled onto snowest's shoulders as they watched the seance.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Takara lead Kia to the very edge of the Lake and continued on around it's edge further away from the clearing. " We need to get away from all that. With all that's going on, and the noise, all the prey around there will have been chased away. Let's look on the other side of the lake here for something small. " She said, looking ahead and trying to spot any rabbits or squirrel on the opposite shore. " Your Kia, right? I'm Takara, Keovi's anima. " She said to the wolf. " He told me to take you to help hunt, I guess that means your allowed into the pack." She looked over her shoulder and smiled briefly. " He's a kind wolf, really, he's just overwhelmed with all that's happening at once back there. I hope he's alright by himself.." She trailed off. " Mudpelt is having her pups, shes his mate, the other alpha here. And then that weird white wolf showed up. She seems a little off to me." She stared expressionless into the trees ahead of them as she trotted along.

" Ok this should be good enough." she said quietly, noting the quiet finally. " I assume you know how to hunt? I'll come with you, anything works. I'd catch her some fish but Mudpelt's probably sick of those right now. " She said, stopping by Kia and Zio's side, flicking her ears in each dirrection, but hearing no others sounds. And her eyes spotted nothing on the lakeshore. They might have to go into the forest to hunt. She finally fell silent as she waited for Kia to lead the way. ' This is good, I can see how well she hunts. Is everything alright over there?' She tried to feel what her wolf was feeling after being so far from him at this point.

Keovi sighed again, staring into Mudpelt's pained eyes. ' I think so. That white wolf is just sitting there, Nightwalker and Arrow don't need to do much. Mudpelt is.. Well Iceheart has her den materials ready and we have herbs for her. Try to help Kia catch something, I know she'll need it to get her strength back later.' Takara heard through her mind. He seemed troubled and exhausted with lack of sleep. When Iceheart pushed the pile of den materials towards him, he sat up. "I told you to put that into her den." he said, slightly irritated. " We need to get her inside the den so she can have her pups in peace." he said, now standing and sniffing the herbs Iceheart had gathered. " I'll give those to her once she's inside." He said, placing them back onto the ground. He wasted no time in turning to the front of her and gently grabbing the loose fur around her neck. He pulled slightly, trying to urge her to start moving towards the den. He let go and quickly started using his control over wind to move the mound of dried leaves and grasses into the den and down to where she slept.

He crawled down inside to fix the den into a nest for her and her pups and dug out a little more from the wall to make it larger. Once he was finished he crawled out of the den and panted. He was too tired to do dig much more. " Iceheart, you know more about healing than i do, can you try to get her to swallow those herbs you have? I'll get her inside, she'll be warmer there." He said flatly, now nudging her up and leading her to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect Autumn Day
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: