Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect Autumn Day

Go down 
+3
Mudpelt
Icestar
Morgan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:26 am

Keovi nodded, feeling the wonderful tingling feeling in his pelt as his family surrounded him. " They're wonderful names, for equally great pups. " He nuzzled the pup next to Mudpelt, playing with her tail. " Little Anaya, your bothering your mother, why don't you go wake up Koda, his nap is over." He nudged the pup over to her brother, the only male of the litter. As he put his head back up, some dim rays of sunlight shone above his ears onto the pup revealing swirling marks under her eyes like he did. " She really does look like me." He smiled. Koara growled and bit at his paw, wanting attention. Keovi lifted his paw from her and rolled her onto her back, tickling her stomach with his now. The pup yips a few times before rolling onto her paws and attempting to walk towards the other two, but toppled over onto Anaya.

Keovi listened fondly to their tiny noises and playing. " Yes, they were perfect." He said, but his head trned as the single ray of sunlight disappeared. " I have to go lead the hunt, I'll be back soon with a nice meal, I promise." He licked Mudpelt's muzzle quickly before returning to the crip and cold clearing and the wolves around him. " Well, before this snow starts sticking, let's get moving." He rose his head up high and let out his rallying howl, calling the available wolves to unt before he and Takara took the first steps through the leafy ground deeper into the forest. Takara, as a pine marten, was jumping and climbing the trees around him.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:52 am

when snowest heard the howl she opened her eyes and crawled out of her den. walkering over to Keovi she said sleepily, "Wha?" Nick followed Snowest as a Lnx.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:27 am

Kia stood at Keovi's side, her paws prickling with the excitement of hunting with her new pack for the first time. She waited paitiently, however, for all of the wolves to show.

Zio grinned slightly and mewed a short "Your welcome," to Nightwalker. Have fun, he said to Kia privately. And don't worry about him, I'll keep you covered until you get back, he promised. I know you will, Kia replied. Thanks. And don't worry, I will have fun. I'll bring you back enough to eat, too.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:43 am

" Do you want to come with us?" He paused, letting Snowest walk up to him. " Were going hunting, but if your still asleep, you can stay." He flicked an ear as he waited for the rest of the wolves to catch up. The clearing was still in sight, but just barely because of the snow staring to fall.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:34 am

Mudpelt watched from her den as the sun slowly went down. It looked just like the sunset before she gave birth to her pups. Except this time the three stars were not in the sky, but nuzzling her stomach at this moment. She smiled at there gentle puppiness.
" You all are going to have a great life here, my stars. You can watch sunsets like this everynight," Mudpelt said to her pups.
Anaya looked up from feeding and concentrated on the ball of light that was slowly sinking, to...well she really didn't know where.
" Where yellow light go," Anaya asked. She had been listening to her mom and father talking like this and found it hard to copy it.
Mudpelt was extremely susprised at how fast her young were maturing. Mudpelt hadn't started talking until 4 days after her birth.
" Oh, it went to go shine on other wolves for a little while. We all have to share the light ball," Mudpelt said.
Anaya tried to understand what her mom was saying, but gave up and started playing with Koda.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:47 am

Koda's small black tail started to wag a little as he looked up at his newfound mother. His yawn seemed to echo for a moment. "ball? light?" Koda confusingly glanced at his mother but then noticed his sister Anaya trying to get his attention to play. He growled softly and then slowly smirked at her. Koda's paws itched to get up and run around.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:36 am

(whitefeather is RPing one of your pups Mud?)

"Asleep? Am not! And of course id love to come." snowest said as she straightened up, trying to pretend like she wasn't still sleepy. Just then a flake of snow landed on Snowest's muzzle, causeing her to sneeze. Jake padded under Snowest and sat down, out of the way of the snowflakes. "Oh, you can't take the snow Jake?" Snowest playfully thought to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Kyota jumped after Keovi as a cat, and began to change. He changed so at first he was a flying cat, then slowly became an falcon. he flew ahead, searching for prey. His sharp eyes spotted a bull elk up a head. He swooped down, and said "Bull elk, about a mile from here"
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 pm

(im making a topic in sataili forest now, Ice you can rp that over there)

Keovi nodded and began walking carefully off into the thicker part f the forest, while he flicked his tail as a signal to follow.

(to the satili forest!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:28 am

Arrow sighed, he wanted to go, but could he? he didn't know, maybe he would ask
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Iceheart called "Arrow, help me bring Nightwalker to my den! Zio, You too! Everyone able is needed! Maybe Mudpelt." She walked into her den, and grabbing the bedding, which had created a mat, and dragged it back.

"Everyone, we need to get Nightwalker on this, and drag him to my den. Gently though" She stepped up and pulled on his scruff, and she had just enough power in her weaker state to pull him onto the mat., since she hadn't eaten or slept for a long time, except for that nap with a nightmare, but that didn't count. She began to pull, and she hoped she'd receive help soon. Her muscles were standing out, and you'd be surprised to see how powerful she was.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Nightwalker finished licking the moister from the moss and laid his eyes on his paws. Delila moved back to his flank and curled beside him, Nightwalker opened his jaws wide in a yawn. his sickness was making feel more tired then usual, he was closed his beginning to fall asleep when it felt someone grab and start to pull him, "H-Hey what do you think you are doing, let me go i said i was fine where i was." He was too weak and tired to break away from Iceheart's grip
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:21 pm

Zio stood behind Nightwalker, watching Iceheart. He didn't want her to move Nightwalker and it looked like Nightwalker didn't want to move either. Kia, they're trying to move Nightwalker to Iceheart's den. They say it's warmer there, but I dunno, he said privately, sending it all the way to the forest where she was hunting. There was no reply, though he could make out a couple of grunts. She was trying to say something, but obviously she was busy. He sighed; she'd be no help. He shrugged and padded forward. "Nightwalker, it's a lot warmer in Iceheart's den. Kia just made this one quickly, it's not good enough right now for what you need." He lowered his head and gently nudged him forward, aiding Iceheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Arrow smied and started to help push Nightwalker into the den
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:10 am

Mudpelt watched curously as her packmates moved Nightwalker to Iceheart's den. She wanted to help, but she knew it was too soon leave her pups, vunerable as they were. In reaction to her thoughts, she curled her body around them even more closely. The biting cold was already seeping in. Mudpelt decided to tear some of the insulating nest materials from the nest and lay some of it on her pups.
" Its itchy," Anaya complained, wiggling in discomfort.
" I know its not the comfiest, but it will be warm for the night. Now hush and sleep my stars," Mudpelt soothed her and her littermates.
Anaya stared indignantly at her mother, but then decided she was tired. She picked her way shyly around her brother Koda, and then settled on her mothers paws.

( Okay I still dont get the concept of pup animas. When do they come? What happens? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm

(i would think continue with this one)
Arrow was tuckered out, so Zena decided to help a little with pushing NightWalker
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:23 am

(do what u want don't matter to me)

Nightwalker sighed it was already bad enough that he couldn't go anywhere, now he was going to be stuck in a den with Iceheart untill he got better, the herbs in her den usually would be too much for his sensitive noise. but now with his weakening sense of smell it wouldn't bother him, "fine if it will get me better i'll stay in Iceheart's den. Don't forget to get Delila"
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:55 am

Koda yawned and then sleppily climbed into his mother's soft fur. He felt tired after just watching the sun go down and now his head hurt from the lack of sleep he was having. Koda looked up at his mother and then layed his head down, slowly closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:16 am

Mudpelt was happy to see that all her pups were sleeping well. She was feeling a little tired herself. But she didnt want to sleep before she made sure that Keovi and the rest of the pack came back safely. The moon was high in the sky and cast a sliver of light on Mudpelt. She hoped the pack would come back soon.

Last edited by Mudpelt on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:12 am

Iceheart nodded at the help. "Thank goodness we got him here in time" she sighed. She frowned. She turned to everyone else. "Thank you for the help."

She sat by Nightwalker "I moved the herbs in my den to a hole earlier, but saved some for you."
"I will sleep outside, to give you some privacy. She was still stung by the way he felt annoyed back at the old dens. Warriors always slept together, sharing body heat. She had some deep thinking to do: be a warrior of a Clan, or a pack wolf. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but didn't. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, then spoke. " Have some more herbs" she gently picked up the mixture of juniper, marigold, poppy seed, borage, feverfew, burdock root, and tansy. That would help him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:06 am

Nightwalker sighed he didn't like Iceheart always hanging around him but he couldn't just let her sleep outside in the cold just because of his on feelings towards her, " You don't have to sleep outside Iceheart besides it way too cold out there, i don't mind you staying in here plus it is a little cold in here. "
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:15 am

Zio watched for a moment, unsure of what to say. He recalled Kia's words before she left. "Seriously, Zio, make sure he's alright until I get back." He sighed and lay down beside Nightwalker, tucking his paws under his chest and fluffing out his fur. He'd wait with Nightwalker until Kia got back; she'd be mad at him if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect Autumn Day
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: