Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect Autumn Day

Go down 
+3
Mudpelt
Icestar
Morgan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 am

Nightwalker could hear someone approaching he sniffed and caught the faint scent of Takara but by the sound she was close so the scent should have been much stronger, he really was losing his sense of smell. he sighed and listened as Takara asked him question while poking around his fur, "since i left a few days the only time i eaten is when Keobi settled the mess with Snowest and the weather was fine was. i'm not in any pain i just weak and tired, and Takra...... i'm starting to loss my sense of smell the scents are just getting weaker and weaker. Takara while your going throgh my fur do u see Delila, i think she is still asleep i can't feel her moving. she should be a mouse on my back somewhere.

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:51 am

Kia padded nervously behind Takara. She sat down in front of Nightwalker again like she always does. She watched Takara work silently, taking in everything the conversation was carrying. Kia gave out a slight whimper when Nightwalker said his sence of smell was deteriorating. It's worse than I thought, she murmured quietly, unknowingly sending the thought to Zio. Zio didn't reply; he knew Kia too well. Sometimes she didn't want him in her head even though that was impossible. He remained quiet for her, letting her think things through on her own.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:57 am

waking up snowest wondered for a second why she could hear other wolves. then she remembered. when she crawled out of her den the bright sunlight dazled her. looking down she saw most of the wolves up and about. "I guess sleeping is a term taken lightly here." She muttered softly. seeing a wolf sit by a pup and wimper snowest wondered what was happening. she was about to walk over but then the crazy glint returned to her eyes and snowest turned and walked into the forrest to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Ky changed into a cat and streaked into the den. He told Iceheart "Nightwalkers sick!" Icehear tlept up, and Ky took her place. She bounded out of the den, and ran past Keovi! "I was almost trained as a medicine wolf! I can help!" she ran into Nightwalkers den. Literally. She whimpered a bit at her smashed muzzle, but walked in. "What's wrong Nightwalker? Maybe I can help. I know herbs."
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Mudpelt nuzzled him back.
" Yes we do have an amazing family now. But before we discuss pups, I need to know whats happening around here. And when will things go back to normal," Mudpelt asked concerdedly. Things were different she knew. She knew a little but she wanted to know the whole story. She looked up to see Iceheart's anima run out of the den, and run to Nightwalkers den. She hoped nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 pm

Nightwalkers ears twiched as he heard Iceheart's ran into the den, " huh? Iceheart what are you doing in here, i may not be feeling well but i still have the best ears here. your supposed to watching Keovi's pups. they are more important then me at the moment get back to the pups and keep them warm you can check on me once your done with the pups i'll be fine till then."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm

((Ahh super long post, wait for me to reply earlier next time o.o ... ))

Takara used her own sense of smell to locate where Delila was, and soon she found her scent, very similar to Nightwalker's but only slightly different. She leaned over away from Nightwalker and saw the tiny mouse shape curled up at the edge of the dirt wall. "She must've fell off you when you tried to get up. She changed into a mouse herself and ran over to Delila, poking her with a tiny paw. " Delila? You have to get up now." She whispered, changing back into a cat and gently grabbing her in her jaws. She placed her directly beside Nightwalker and then perked her ears to hear what he was saying. " Your loosing your.. smell?" She asked, slightly confused. No wolf she had ever known lost his sense of smell. " It can't be, no wolf can ever loose that! " She was getting worried now, but then Iceheart burst into the den.

"He's right, go back to the pups. Keovi and Mudpelt trusted you would stay with them while Mudpelt was out of the den." She said sternly, padding past Kia to nudge Iceheart of the den. " I know you want to help, but I'll call you in once Mudpelt returns to her den." She said, following her out of the den. She turned back in, hoping Iceheart would go back to the pups now or else keovi might get irritated again. She sighed, now facing Nightwalker as a cat still.
"Your sense of smell is more important than you may think, and that goes for any seeing wolf as well. " Her bright eyes searched his blind ones. " We can't let that happen, there has to be something wrong. Your obviously not well enough to hunt for yourself, but Iceheart knows herbs well. She can fetch some for you sometime, and you'll have to rest, and eat as much as you can to get your strength back." She explained, hoping in her head that he would get better over time and care. " You can't go outside though, I'm afraid. If this is a sickness, we don't want the other wolves catching it. You'll stay in your den." She said, nodding slightly, feeling a little more hopeful for him. " You'll be fine, we can take care of you until you feel strong enough, and your sense of smell will probably come back as soon as you do." She forced a smile, but couldn't help thinking about what might happen if he never did gain his powerful sense of smell back. She shuddered the thought away and lead herself back out of the den to Keovi.

Keovi sighed, sitting down and staring towards the ground. " Many things." He said, looking up to notice Snowest disappearing through the grass. A low growl escaped his mouth. She could have helped us in the pack hunt. He told himself. He looked back up to Mudpelt and got ready to explain everything.
" Well last night, Iceheart noticed a white wolf in the bushes, trying to trick her into disappearing behind the leaves as well. I heard her growls and had to leave you to see what it was, and we found Snowest. Iceheart foolishly let out a rallying howl, bringing Nightwalker and his friend Kia running back here. " Keovi flicked an ear, trying to dismiss the thoughts about Iceheart, he had too much on his mind already. " You had woken up as well.. and collapsed outside our den.." He said, looking at the ground and remembering the mix of fear, worry, anger that pulsed through his pelt at that time. " Snowest wasn't driven away, Takara had the idea of keeping her as an assesment so we could see if we could trust them or not. I allowed it, seeing how the white wolf's anima seemed to be sincere in wanting a home now, but I wasn't as convinced by Snowest and still am not. " He growled quietly. " She makes my pelt prickle.." He complained, but returned to his story. " By then, we had to get you back into your den, " His eyes followed the ground to their hole under the tree roots. " and let you have the pups in peace. Kia, " He started, " was willing to hunt for you and caught two rabbits with only herself and her anima, I had Takara go with them. She came with Nightwalker, and already seemed loyal to this pack." He tilted his head, finally looking back to Mudpelt. " And now were here, Nightwalker seems sick, Snowest went to catch her own dinner, and I was about to organize a hunting party to catch us all something. " He sighed, sliding his paws until he laid down in front of Mudpelt. " So much in such little time, I'm not used to it.." He closed his eyes, "Am I the best leader for our pack? " He asked. Takara's ears pressed against her head hearing those words. ' Of course you are... how can you say such a thing..?'
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:27 am

snowest caught 2 rabits and walked back to camp. seeing the alpha sitting next to his anima snowest walked over and droped a rabbit in front of him. walking a few feet away snowest laid down and began eating her rabbit, Jack could catch his own meal latter.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:06 am

Mudpelt listened intently as Keovi recapped all that had occured when she was unconscious. She was curious to meet this new wolf that stirred trouble with her mate. When he came to the part about everyone helping to feed her she became uncomfortable. She felt quilty for making everyone work so hard. It also, at the same, warmed her heart to hear how much her pack cared for her. She listened to the rest of what Keovi had to say.
The last part she didn't expect.
" Keovi, look at me. Would I be up and out if you hadn't help to make me so? Would all these wolves including me have a warm den to sleep in if you hadn't found it? Those sound like things a leader would do. Keovi I know with all my heart that you are more than capable to lead this pack. And don't forget I'm here to help," Mudpelt said laying down next to him. She leaned into him, scenting the scent that she loved.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:56 am

Delila was sleeping comfortably she hadn't even notice she had fallen off of Nightwalker. she felt something poking her and opened her eyes slightly just to be picked up by a cat she panic and started to fail are paws but she smelled Takara's scent and relaxed. she changed into a fox when Takara laid her next to Nightwalker. Nightcould feel Delila against his fur, "there you are Delila i hope your feeling better then i am." Delila shook her head i feel just as weak and tired as you do." Nightwalker sighed, "i thought so." he listened to Takara and sighed once more, "so i'm going to be stuck in this den untill i get better?" he wasn't look forward to just laying around and doing nothing for who knows how long, well at least i get to sleep a little more guess." his ears flattened to his head.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:34 am

Keovi ignored Takara's words, even thou;gh they made him feel slightly better. His looked up, half-smiling at Mudpelt. " You think so? I guess your right.. I just never thought I'd be here, alpha of an entire pack. It's alot different than I expected." He sighed, getting to his paws.
Takara perked her ears once Nightwalker spoke from inside his den. Her ears flattened again once he did the same. She didn't think he would be too happy about it, but she knew it was the best for the pack. sickness was something they couldn't afford when Autumn was upon them. The ground was already scattered with laves, and the trees shaded in every color or red, orange, and brown possible. Having pups would be a handful as well now. Her gaze swept over all the wolves as she returned to the form of a Pine Marten, getting herself ready for the hunt. She bounded away from her wolf, up into the tree above Mudpelt's den. From there she got a good veiw of all the wolves in the clearing and near the lake. She knew that once Keovi was ready, he would send out a single rallying howl to alert everyone who would come on the hunt that it was time to leave into Satili forest. For know, she rested her paws.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:24 am

Kia watched Takara leave, and was grateful for the help, but she was still worried about Nightwalker. "I'll stay here with you, Nightwalker, while the others hunt..." she thought about that for a second, then shook the thought away. She'd send Zio; he always enjoyed hunting. "Zio can go, if you want to," she added, glancing down at her anima. He shook his head. "No, you should go. I'll stay here in your place until you get back." He stared up at her and she sighed. He knew that she wanted to go hunting with her new pack, but she was very hesitant to leave Nightwalker. "Fine," she finally agreed, reluctantly, of course. "I'll be back," she said, getting to her paws and looking down at Nightwalker. "Stay put and rest or else." She smirked and prodded him on the head once again, then turned and left. Seriously, Zio, make sure he gets enough rest. It's scaring me. Zio watched his wolf leave. I will, and I know. But it's going to be alright, trust me. Kia's ears flattened, still not at all happy with leaving Nightwalker or the fact that he was losing his sence of smell. But Zio could keep her informed, she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:36 am

after snowest had eaten she got up and stretched. yawning snowest thought, "Is it nap time allready?". walking over to her den snowest crawled in and laid down. Resting her head on her paws Snowest closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:07 am

Nightwalker was just staring out the den with his sightless gaze untill he got better. he listened to Kia and Zio speak about staying with him, he thought some company would be nice it least it would make things less boring while he stayed in the den and rested he began to look his paws just because he couldn't think of anything better to do. his tongue started to feel dry so he stopped. and tried to stand on to his paws, how else was he going to get get a drink from the lake other walk there him self. or at least that was going to be the excuse he used if saw him.but his legs buckled and he fell back down. ge growled to himself, "Zio is there some way you can bring water here?"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:50 am

Iceheart dipped her head "Okay" turning to Nightwalker,"Soak some moss in the water, and then bring it back up" Iceheart replied. "I will be back as soon as possible, but Ky is taking care of the pups. He can help you." she walked back to the den, and walked in. She circled the pups as Kyota got up. She sighed. "Ky, go examine Nightwalker. Tell me everything. "Ky got up and walked to the den. As he walked, it began to snow. "Great!" He fluffed up his pelt, and hurried into the makeshift den. "First, we need to move nightwalker. This den isn't warm enough."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:04 am

Zio looked up to see Ky in the den now. He fluffed up his tabby fur. "The back of the den is warm enough. I'm here to keep him warm," he said to the anima. "But where were you planning on moving him to? He needs rest, I dought he could make it to another place," he added, glancing down at the yearling who'd collapsed just a second ago. "The back of the den is as far as he can go for now. If you go get him something to drink I can keep him warm," he suggested. He could sense Kia's growing anxiety. Leaving Nightwalker when he's sick and it's snowing isn't something she was looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:09 am

"We could move him to Iceheart's den. She built one big and warm enough, out of the wind. and when he sleeps, we put snow on top of the den. It acts like fur, heating up the small space. He also needs other herbs for his fever. They may be scarce now, but we have to try." Ky was worried. You can't get sick in winter and expect to survive easily.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:44 am

(still need Mp to post)

Muffled sounds could be heard outside the warm den, filled with the sweet scent of mother's milk. A tiny nose sniffed at the air, noticing something different, a scent not of their mothers. It also didn't seem like the smell of the male's voice who could be heard moments before. The pup lifted its head, gazing through the darkness through closed eyes towards where she thought this weird scent was coming from. Tripping over one of her denmates, she crawled over the the smell, and soon found something soft and furry.
She wanted to call out, wondering if this was her mother, but only a tiny yip escaped her small jaws. Her paws pressed into the warm fur as she searched for milk scent, but couldn't find it here. The pup called Koara slowly drifted back into sleep as she curled up against the warm, fluffy mass, her tan fur slightly standing out against the dark soil in the den. yet not as much as iceheart's white coat.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Iceheart nuzzled the pup fondly. She knew they were hungry, but she had nothing to give. She knew she couldn't help.She circled the pups even tighter, and began to groom them.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Mudpelt stood up with him. She stretched a little bit, and then headed to the nursery entrance. She beoned to Keovi with her tail.
" Come on, Keovi. Before you go I want you to see our pups. I've thought of names for them," Mudpelt said entering the warm den.
" Iceheart, you can go. I'm back now," Mudpelt said taking her place with her pups.

The small pup was aware of a different scent replaced by the white wolves one. It was much more familiar and welcoming. She was hungry so she nuzzled closer to her mother. After she had her fill she had detected another scent. This one was different, she could tell. But somehow it was mixed with hers. She decided to play with her moms tait instead of wondereing over the new scent.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:14 am

Keovi's tail wagged slowly, following her into the den, smiling as he caught a glimpse of one of the pups. Once inside the den, it was dark again, more so than usual because of the setting sun. He tried to make himself comfortable without taking up too much space in the already crammed den. " What names have you though of yet?" he asked as his own nose bent down to sniff at one of the pup's. It was the tan one, awake again after Iceheart had got up. She let out another tiny yip, and pounced on his paw, with her tiny stub of a tail waving in the still air. Keovi noticed no strange disturbances when she did it either, something he would notice being a wolf of wind. He had his power over wind since he was a tiny pup, and he remembered all the times he got too excited and the wagging of his tail would upset even trees.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:50 am

Nightwalker sighed while listened to Zio and Ky he was fine where he was all needed was something to drink. besides his legs didn't agree with his moving around anyway, "i don't want to move just bring me something to drink." he growled. Delila pressed his body against Nightwalker's, calm down i know your not happy about being stuck in here but you don't have to take it out on them.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:58 am

Zio glanced down at Nightwalker, nodded slighty, then padded out the den. Moss... moss... that's what Iceheart told me, right? Where in the world can I find moss in this snow? he wondered, stumbling around the den site. He hated snow; it was wet, cold, and it stuck to his fur. He knew Kia loved it, though, he could feel her happyness through their bond. He lumbered over to a nearby tree and scraped the snow away. Moss! he exclaimed, raking a claw over the green and brown material. He lowered his heaad and crammed it in his jaws. He turned and padded to the lake, then lowered his head once more to soak the moss in the icy water. He turned again and headed back into the den that concealed Nightwalker. "Here, lick this," he said, laying the saturated ball of moss in front of Nightwalker.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:29 am

Nightwalker twitched his ears when he heard Zio come back into the den "huh lick what? he asked. Delila slowy stood to her paws and walked in front of Nightwalker she picked up the moss and touched it to his noise, lick this moss Nightwalker, Zio dipped it in water. Nightwalker licked the moss taking the moister from it. "thanks Zio" he said in between licks
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:11 am

Mudpelt smiled as the small pup looked up at her father. She knew Keovi was going to be a father these pups would adore.
" Well, the tan one, there, is Koara. When my sister and I were little we used to have this secret launguage. We both had water symbols so my nickname of her was Koara, water in our language. Thats why I think we shoulf name her that; for her water symbol. The male looks like my father so I thought Koda would work. That was my fathers name. And then theres this little one here," Mudpelt said swishing her tail to the pup that was playing with it.
" She looks just like you. I was thinking of naming the one that has the gold eyes after a beautiful gold flower, Anaya. I thougt it was fitting," Mudpelt said looking over all her pups.
" What do you think, Keovi. Are our pups not beautiful," Mudpelt asked lovenly to her whole family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Autumn Day   Perfect Autumn Day - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect Autumn Day
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: