Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning of a new

Go down 
+3
shadowwolf445
Morgan
Twilight_Wolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : The beginning of a new - Page 9 L5tO
Name: Pan

The beginning of a new - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 pm

(Thanks, guys. And sorry if my post is in different order than what the posts came in, there's so many I can't be perfect. And, Snowest, that's not a power. She can't be confusing him by moving back and forth. Twilight, if what I do with Kazuro isn't okay with you, I can edit.)

Alronto growled at the wolf, but kept back a snarl. "Are you crazy? He'll eat you alive if you don't get out of here now!" He shouted out to him, and suddenly felt lighter than before. The pup had jumped off of him, and was now attacking the large wolf. The brown wolf sighed, and was about to get him when he saw the pup retreat up the mountain path. Then, falling to the ground he saw a new female be tossed around by the black wolf. He was about to try and grab her, but the pups, or now a single pup it seemed, take off with her up the mountain.

Alranta urged him to go to, but he didn't listen. He didn't know this wolf, and most wolves wouldn't care to help and would run away. But no, he wasn't going to let this wolf die from him making a run for it. "Alronto, please. I know you want to help but.. I don't want you to die. I don't want us to die." Alronto paid no mind to her words, and rushed up the wolf's tail all the way to his back. Luckily it hadn't slammed Kazuro again, and the black wolf was ignoring Alronto a bit. The brown male quickly and carelessly moved towards the wolf, grabbing hold of his scruff and at least atempted to pull him off and carry him up the mountain. Finally he managed to get him off of the wolf's fur and he began to drag him across the large wolf's back and down his tail.

Eventually they made it to the ground, and the wolf was up ahead. "Go, get out of here. I'll only leave when you do." He told him, ready to fight more if needed. Glortidul growled and looked around, he hadn't seen where the two wolves went and it wasn't exactly easy for him to find them. He scanned the walls and was actually pretty ignorant, not paying attention to behind him. His nose sniffed vigorously, and was covered with dirt and a bit filled with it too. With that, his nose was practically useless.
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Glacier's howl abruptly halted as Ninja made it up over the ledge to them. Glacier padded over to him as he paced now, her eyes searching him for signs of serious wounds. " Ninja, are you alright? Maybe you should stop moving so much, that nasty cut on your stomach might open up.. we don't need any more blood spilling..." She sighed placing her paw in front of him. " The leader will be fine, he knows what he's doing. Alronto's down there with him too, I know he'll protect any wolf left behind." She tried to calm him down. Azarius glanced nervously back towards her then to the cloudy haze below, where he could no longer see any wolf on the rocks at all. 'You might want to go down there and check on them, Glacier... I'm afraid..' Azarius's nervous voice broke through Glacier's thoughts. 'No, Kazuro told me to bring everyone up here and keep them safe, I trust Alronto.' She said, her gaze turning to the stone floor, as she spoke with him. Her ears had flicked behind her, turned towards the path to hear if anything would be coming up. Her eyes then looked up at the group of wolves around her. At least Sai and Hackle are safe with us now. She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: The beginning of a new - Page 9 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:43 pm

(Nah, it's alright, WW. ^^)

Kazuro snarled as he was abruptly pulled away from the large black wolf. He held on tightly, refusing to let go, but he was weak from being slammed into the wall and all of this action. The new brown wolf pulled him away behind the massive black one. He stood up immediately and thrust his muzzle right into the brown wolf's face. He snarled, but didn't say anything. The black wolf may have a bad sence of smell right now, but he could still hear. He growled shortly as he turned his head to scan the area; no one was left but this brown wolf, it's anima, and himself. He turned back, uttering a short, "Come," as he bolted across the rocks. He wasn't heading up where the others were; he'd meet up with them later. Instead, he was heading around the mountain, where, there, out of sight of the black wolf, he'd make his ascent to where the rest of the pack waited. He finally dissapeared over the side of the mountain, out of view from the giant wolf.

Zura got to her paws immediately, peering down through the overhang of clauds below as if she could see the wolves through the thick, puffy clouds. "Kazuro and the new wolf are running away now," she reported to the rest of them without turning around; still gazing forward. "They'll meet up with us here soon, but they've got to loose the big wolf first."
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : The beginning of a new - Page 9 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 pm

Crescent landed next to Glacier then quickly ran to the edge of the cliff she was worried about Kazuro. she didn't want to leave him but she knew Kazuro wouldn't have left until he was sure everyone was safe. "Kazuro please get out of there" she whispered to her self. she turned around and faced all the other wolves, "is anyone hurt"

Sai was laying down by Glacier's den his injury was still giving him some problems but it would be fine after some time of rest. Hackle rushed over to him and pounced on top of him, "Sai don't you worry me like that ever again i thought you were in real trouble." Sai smiled at her, "it will more then that to bring me down Hackle. Sorry i worried u."
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 pm

Ninja growled when Glacier tried to stop him."I can't leave the wolf who saves my life. I had to because he ordered me to, but I want to go back!" His eyes blazed defiantly. He turned to Lostface and nuzzled her before he stepped out of the cave, and dodging behind boulders. Ran down the mountain, trying not to show whee he had come from. He panted whe he reached the wolves. He was tired, but fear and hope brought life back into is weary limbs. He turned his head back to Glortidul. "You'll never get me! you fat headed, mangy pelted snot!" He cut to one side hoping to distract them enough to get Kezaro to the mountain.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:37 am

(Wheres Vixen, btw?)

Glacier gasped once Ninja and Lostface pelted away from her den. She wasted no time in bolting after then, but instead of wasting time weaving through rocks, she leaped off the edge and glided down to the cave, thorought the thick clouds. " Glacier! What are you doing!" Azarius's worried voice rang out over the mountain, echoing before fading with no answer. Glacier landed hard on the edge of the cave, where she saw a collapsed Lostface and Ninja, trying to still fight the black wolf. Her face twisted up in a snarl as she pelted over the smooth ground, laden with blood now, towards him, darting around the huge wolf on swift, agile paws. She grabbed ninja tightly by the scruff and jerked him away, running back out of the cave, taking only one glace back at Lostface. Her trained, agile movements were too swift for the huge, black wolf to follow so she swerved as she raced for the exit again, leaping quickly off into the cold mountain air again.

She raced downward this time. the weight of the pup seemed too much at first, and she could feel her jaws loosing grip. As they plummeted, she noticed a ledge with some trees not even a few yard ahead. She spread her wings wide and they landed roughly, but didn't get hurt. She fell onto the ground, panting hard. Her heartbeat could be felt with every breath.
" Your crazy! Kazuro gave you orders to stay out of the way of that monster wolf, and you didn't follow them. I had no choice but to take you out fo there." She growled, getting to her feet and peering up at the mountain.
"Lostface is still up there..." She gasped, her ghostly blue eyes searching the rocks desperately. " We can't get back up by flying, your too heavy for me. Maybe the wolf will follow us here, Kazuro will have a chance to get away with Alronto.." She suddenly felt a sickening twist in her stomach. Alronto might be in danger...
" You better not try any heroics this time, that wolf can kill you. It's be best if we lead if off our land, not agitate it more. " She sighed, sitting down with her wings wilted. " I failed the pack, Lostface is still there.. And that wolf might be following anyone now, It might find my den, and the rest of the pack.." At this point she was more talking to herself than anything, and wave after wave of worry was pulsing through her pelt.

'Azarius, keep everyone there, even Crescent. Wait for Kazuro to come, I have Ninja with me. I'm not sure about Lostface though... I'll be fine, just wait for Kazuro, ask him for further orders.' Azarius gasped, still looking over the edge for signs of Glacier's blue-gray pelt appearing through the fog, but she never came. Her voice was shaking, but he knew she would be strong. Azarius padded over to Sai and Hackle, his fox-whiskers twitching madly. " Glacier's not safe, I know she isn't! She went off to catch Ninja and Lostface before they got hurt, but..but.. She couldn't take them both at once, Lostface isn't with her." He whimpered, pulling his tail between his legs now. " I'm worried now, what if something goes wrong?" He whispered, his eyes gazed off into the cave wall behind them as images went through his mind of Glacier being caught by herself with the black wolf, her frail body being tossed like a a mouse in a cat's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : The beginning of a new - Page 9 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:48 am

(hey suka, since my earlier post dissapered and i had to change this one you should delete your post and repost it changed so it fits what happened better)

Lostface stiffened slightly as ninja nuzzled her fur. then seeing Ninja run down the mountain LF yelled, "No!" bounding after Ninja she saw him attacking Glortidul. "Ninja, wach out!" LostFace yelled as she knocked ninja out of the way of Glortidul. then gasping LF tripped on a rock and began swaying twords the cliff edge. crying out LF fell over the cliff edge.

Last edited by Snowest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : oh-well, atleast i found a differnt way to still fit in my plot *evil grin*)
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:48 pm

Ninja turned, and gave a leap towards Lostface. He grabbed her by the scruff, and the battle was on, he would gain some ground, then lose some.... he hoped Glortidul was busy.... He thought "Steath! Where are you!" there was no reply.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a new
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9