Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning of a new

Go down 
+3
shadowwolf445
Morgan
Twilight_Wolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : The beginning of a new - Page 8 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

The beginning of a new - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:14 am

Crescent stood and watched in horror as her packmates were tossed up agaist the rocks and began to walk towards her. she wanted to run away to get as far away from this monster as she could how could she hope to beat this monster when everyone else failed. but she couldn't he past repeat its self she had to atleast make sure the pups were safe she lowered her body into a fighting stance. her legs were shaking with fear as he grew closer to them she was just about to lung at the wolf when Kazuro jumped in front of her, "K-Kazuro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:36 pm

War lost her grip on the black wolves neck and flew off onto a sharp rock "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" She howled, but this just made her fight harder her side was bleeding but she lunged at the large wolf and bit down on his side getting him away from Kazuro and Crescent
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:44 am

Glacier felt her paws in the air, and soon the wind was rushing through her fur, and her vision was momentarily blurred by the swiftness of his large wolf. Her eyes were closed tightly then, and every muscle braced for impact but it never came. thinking quickly, she opened her eyes and wings and found she had been thrown off the mountain completely, but in her mind, she was only feeling more triumphant. she darted through the air on heavy, fast wing beats. Her shoulders strains with the strength she was putting into her speed but she quickly found the group again and dove at the massive wolf again.
Azarius, still in fox form, raced over the rocks with great agility, clearing a gap in the rocks easily before coming to land in the cave with the black wolf. " Leave them alone"!" he snarled, running at him with teeth bared, and biting into his back leg, this time feeling his long muzzle bite down hard enough to reach the wolf's skin.

Soon after though, the thrashing sent him flying and hitting into the side of the cave with a loud thud, and he lay still after that, his side heaving from the sudden loss of breath. A white blur shot past him and rammed into the wolf side on, her force causing his paws to slip over the rocks a little. her teeth were clamped into his fur and her eyes shut tightly, trying to hold her grip to distract him from her alphas after hearing Azarius's shout. All her anima could do was look on as his entire side throbbed and caused him more pain, for both him and Glacier.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : The beginning of a new - Page 8 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 pm

being knocked aside by glortidul's thrashing she saw him heading twords the cave. bounding up to Kazuro she said in the voice that was not hers, "The battle is lost!" her glowing eyes were filled with sadness and anger. now LF was a little bigger than the size of a yearling.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:49 pm

"no!" ninja wailed. He shot a bolt at the wolf, but it missed. He tried once more. Once again he missed. He ran to Crescent. "What will we do?" . Without thinking he hurled himself into the battle, hoping to trip the big wolf...

Last edited by Icestar on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:01 am

Sai was knocked back onto the rocks, a sharp pain shot up his spine. he tried to get back but his body wouldn't respon to his commands he could nothing but to watch helplessly as the large wolf cam closer and closer to Cresent and the pups. Hackle was standing infrom of Crescent ready to defend her as Sai order but she too felt the same sharp pain Sai did. she was left immobolzied, unable to move her legs "S-Sai has been hurt"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:23 am

( um ok... why are some of these wolves suddenly "Growing" thats not even one of the abilities. =/ )

Azarius gasped as he saw Hackle and Sai become paralized. He struggled to get to his feet but they were too tired, and his breath was still comming very fast. " Hackle.. " He sighed helplessly. 'Glacier stop, they need help, we have to get out of here!' He called out to her. He saw her immeadiatly release her grip and dash away from the wolf to avoid any more blows. She staggered when she came to a stop. Her blue eyes swept over the cave, assessing their situation. But her first priority was Sai and Hackle. She ran first towards Hackle and quickly, but gently, grabbbed her by the scruff and pulled her out of the way near the side of the cave in one agile movement. She stayed there, panting. Her spots were now mirrored by more spots of blood from her fellow wolves, she realized she hadn't been hurt yet except for her dear anima. Azarius was now on his feet, wincing in pain as he changed back into a mouse and collapsed again, at least this way he was hidden more from the black wolf's darting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: The beginning of a new - Page 8 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:49 am

(Yeah... I was wondering that, too. o.O?)

Kazuro, still growling at the wolf in front of him, glanced around wildly as his packmates fell. He had no choice. They had to fall back. But with Sai and Hackle paralized, there wasn't much they could do. Crescent could carry the blind pup, Zura could help Hackle, even carry her if she turned into a mouse or something small, he and Glacier could help Sai, though they probably wouldn't get very far with him ingured like that... His mind wirled like this for a few seconds longer. Zura, he called to her privately. I need you to go to Glacier. Tell her that we're falling back for now. Go somewhere were it's safe. After you tell her, help with Sai. I'll stay behind to make sure this wolf doesn't follow. Tell Glacier that I'm trusting her to take you all somewhere safe. Zura's eyes widened and she stared horror-struck at him. Kazuro, no! she gasped. Now! Kazuro shouted to her. Her face became pained, but she obeyed. She ran toward Glacier. "Glacier, I've orders from Kazuro. He said that you're all to fall back. I'll help with Sai or Hackle, whoever I can. He also said that he trusts you to take us all somewhere safe. He's... not coming with us. He's going to stay here to make sure the wolf doesn't follow us." Her voice was strained in the end and her eyes watered slightly at the thought of leaving him. Kazuro turned slightly to whisper urgently to Crescent. "Crescent... I need you to carry LostFace. Follow Glacier, I'm trusting her to take you all somewhere safely."
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:13 am

Glacier listened carefully and nodded. " I know a great place." she said quickly, silently telling Azarius her plan. He got up and ran around the cave wall to her and jumped onto her back with much effort. The entire time, wincing in pain and panting heavily. Glacier whispered urgently into Hackle's ear. " Come with me, were heading up to my den at the top of the mountain. If you get on my back I can fly you up there while the others follow below. Are you and Sai well enough for it?" She asked, her voice shaking and her eyes clouded with worry. Azarius had climbed onto her neck and was clinging onto her fur with his eyes tightly closed, wishing for this all to just stop and everyone be well.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : The beginning of a new - Page 8 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:45 am

(Only LostFace is supposed to grow, whatcha' doin', Icestar? O.o And if you MUST know, LostFace is possed. Snowest and I discussed this and agreed to take it slow.)

Glortidul tripped up a bit when the wolves made another wave of attacks. But he shook it off quickly. He growled and snarled, knocking the few wolves attacking him off again. He was so gullible, ignoring those he had targeted. But then he caught sight of the first two he chased.

Alronto became wide-eyed as the large wolf started walking towards him, coming closer and closer. The much smaller brown wolf, though normal sized for his age, began to run around the small alcove to tryng to find a weak point in the wolf. Then he spotted a more beaten spot; His front left paw. He attacked with is paws blazing in red and orange flames. But he was shaken off not long after with a strong swipe of the massive, black wolf's paw.

Glortidul growled and spun around, throwing a fairly large gush of wind around him. Alronto and Alranta both were pushed back, and were about to take another wave of attack at the wolf. But as they were dashing by, they heard Glacier say that they were retreating. 'As long as your safe, Alronto thought. He flattened his ears afterword, but walked behhind her and awaited her lead.

Last edited by WildWind on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:47 am

(uh oh. Sorry, I wanted him to grow some, I'll edit. And I'll RP here later, after WW does.)

Ninja yelped as he was knocked aside, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw the others retreating. He grimly launched into battle, and lunged for the wolfs tail. He bit. Hard. He held on for all his might, hoping that the others could get away.

Last edited by Icestar on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:26 am

Crecent watched as each wolf tired to defend her in the pups, but all of their efforts were in vain. the large black wolf easy shook of there attacks one by one, she thought how she was going to try to take on this wolf. she wasn't exactly the stongest wolf around, also she had no experance when it came to fighting. what could she have possable done to stop this wolf from getting to the pups. was she really so weak that she couldn't even defend the members with her pack. just as she was becoming lost in thought she had Kazuro whisper to her, what she heard shocked and frighted her. she didn't want to Kazuro here alone with this wolf she couldn't let this become a repeat of her brothers death "b-but Kazuro i-i can't just leave you here alone. Whisker!!" Whisker ran to Cescent's side "yes what is it" Crescent looked down at lost face "take this pup and go with Glacier shes taking everyone to a safe place." Whisker nodded his head "alright what about you" she turned back around to face the large wolf. i'm staying here wolf Kazuro i'm just going to leave him like i did my brother." Whisker wanted to argue with her but he knew Crescent had made up her mind and nothing was going to changed it. grabbed the pup and ran towards Glacier.

Hackle struggled to her feet she changed into a mouse and climbed up onto Glacier's back "Sai is a tough wolf i'm sure we'll shake it off but....... it's hard for him to climb up the mountain even when he is at one-hundred percent he is just not use to this kind of place. i'm not sure if he will be able to climb up to your cave without somekind of help, not to mention that large wolf is between him and us but i'll let him know whats going on" she sent her thoughts to Sai "Sai Kazuro has order everyone to retreat we will be going to Glacer's den while Kazuro keeps him busy." Sai slowly stood to his paws y-yeah i'll be ok you go on ahead i''ll catch up to you" he wasn't sure if he was actually ok or not he still felt a sharp pain in his spine but he least he could get his body to move now. he looked at the large wolf that faced both Crescent and Kazuro, the thunderbolfs on his shoulders blazed as he stared at the wolf. he couldn't put his paw on it but the sight of this wolf angred him, he wasn't if it was because he was easly beaten by him other all those years of traning or maybe something else. unfortantly Sai Kazuro ordered them to reteat and Kazuro was his leader. he put all of his energy into into a sprint and ran passed Kazuro, Crescents "be careful you two" he yelled as he went by.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Glacier looked around the cave wall, making sure everyone was ready. As Alronto ran passed she was about to flee after him, but she stopped and waiting for Sai to catch up. As soon as Whisker and the pup came out of the cave, Glacier raced out of the cave and around the side of the mountain where the cave was no longer noticeable. " Everybody, follow me, were going further up the mountain. " She said and jumped out into the air to spread her wings and lead them all from the sky. " Hold on you two." She said to Azarius and Hackle. She made a loop and circled passed the group to take one last look at the cave and then went back to the group, leading them up a trail in the rocks that looked safe enough from her point of view.

Soon all the sounds were muffled by the thick clouds at the top of the mountain. The snarling and growling that was present in the cave no longer reached where they walked. The only sound in Glacier's ears was the whisper of wind through her fur and feathers. " Almost there." She said to the group as she lowered to get closer to where they were. Her gaze couldn't find any more things out of the ordinary, so she deemed it okay to land at that point. As her paws felt the solid rock, her wings folded and Azarius dropped off her, feeling better after his rest. He travel alongside the wolves nearest the edge as a snow white little mouse, jumping up on the rocks for a better view of the rocky slope below them. Soon glacier felt the familiar path that leads to her den and the peak of the mountain. Around the edge of a huge stone wall opened up a large cave, with a few bones scattered about and some makeshift dens made out of fur, neglected in one of the corners. " Welcome to my den, guys." He called over her shoulder, sitting down at the edge of the rock to wait for everyone to catch up. Azarius jumped onto a larger rock near the path and stayed sentry as a snowy owl then.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:47 pm

"No! You go with the others!" Kazuro shouted to Crescent. "I do not want you hurt!" He turned to look at her for a moment with pained eyes. If something ever happened to her, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. He turned back to the large wolf when he heard a growl and was horror-struck. He was chasing the wolves that were going up the mountain. Kazuro launched himself at the wolf and with a loud grunt hit the side of it. He attached himself there, clinging on by teeth and flaming claws. He ripped out mouthfulls of fur as he tore, but couldn't do much of that since he was relying on that to hold his place there.

Zura ran after Glacier and the gang with one last agonized look at Kazuro and the large wolf. She closed her eyes to tear herself away from the image and ran once again forward. She jumped off a rock and transformed into a hawk. Even with wings it felt like a long journey. She was amazed at how quiet it was up here compared to the snarling down below. She perched on the ledge that Glacier was on and looked down for the others.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : The beginning of a new - Page 8 L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Glortidul growled, shaking the pup off his tail. He growled as Kazuro started ripping his fur off, but it was very little and didn't hurt quite as much as you would think. He gave a snarl and rammed into the rocky wall on the side the wolf was on. "You'll pay for that, wolf." He growled.

Alronto nodded, beginning to follow Glacier; But he paused, turned around and looked at the battlefield. One of the pups was in there; Not to mention Kazuro was taking a heavy beating. The deep brown wolf made a run for it to catch the pup, sucessfully getting it to land on his back. "You, up there! The others are safe, you need to escape yourself now!" He shouted to Kazuro, but winced as he was slammed against the rock wall.

Alranta called for the two to come, and Alronto followed. He could only hope Kazuro would follow as well; And live.

Last edited by WildWind on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:35 am

Kazuro yelped in agony as he was slammed into the rock wall. He fell to the ground and struggled to get up. His breath was once again knocked out of him and his chest heaved trying to get a decent breath. He looke up as the brown wolf from before took Ninja away and felt gratified but angry at the same time. If the brown wolf didn't run for it now, this black wolf was going to follow them to the others. "Get out of here!" he shouted back to the brown wolf. "Don't worry about me, just run!" He attacked the black wolf again trying to distract him from the brown wolf and Ninja. Kazuro bit onto the black wolf's shoulder again and braced himself to be slammed into the wall again.

Zura shreiked in pain as she felt what Kazuro did, but shook it off. "Please, please, please....," she chanted over and over quietly. You need to escape too, Kazuro. Once you can't see any other wolves run for it. she pleaded. She stretched her wings, wishing she'd be able to fly down and help him, but Kazuro was the leader and even she had to listen to him. Especially right now, even though she hated it.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:23 am

Crescent could see the pain in his eyes as he told her to leave with the others. but how could she, she loved Kazuro even if she was too afaid to say to him. she watched him as he jumped onto the side of the wolf and began to rip at his fur. her face displayed an horrific expression as he was slammed against the side of the mountain while trying to help the brown wolf and ninja get away. "K-Kazuro!"she screamed she wanted go help him got the look she saw in his eyes stopped her. "K-Kazuro don't die" she spreaded her wings and took flight following the brown wolf that took ninja.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:31 am

Ninja jumped off the brown wolves back, knowing he couldn't leave a fight, or a leader. He raced down the mountain, and shot a bolt. He grinned as it hit, and Hit him again and again. He would kill it or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:43 am

(thanks for waiting guys)

sighing LF wathed kazuro get slammed againsted the rock wall. giving a mighty yell LF, now the size of a 3 year old wolf and no longer growing, leaped infront of Glortidul. "You may think you'l kill me again but not this time!" weaving back and forth in front of glortidul she began to confuse him.

Last edited by Snowest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:41 pm

(Hope you guys don't mind the slight powerplay)

Vixxe loped across the forested side of Yatito Mountain. Life was better now, she had almost completely gotten over her family's death. Now and then she would shed a tear, but she knew crying wouldn't change anything, so it was not often. A slight breeze ruffled the white vixens silky smooth pelt. Just then, faint sounds reached Vixxe's ears. Vixxe pricked her ears, picking up the sounds of a battle! Vixxe whipped around to face Milano, who was trotting along beside her. "Milano! Do you hear what I hear?" The small white ferret pricked his ears also, then responded, "A battle!" Vixxe nodded her head once, a jerky bounce. "That's exactly what I thought. Change into a mountain lion or something so you can help, too. I have to get down there!" With that, Vixxe took off, a mountain lion suddenly racing by her side.

Sliding to a stop, the battle sounds were deafening. Snarls and growls filled the air. Looking down from a ledge, she saw a massive black wolf, easily twice the size of herself, and another smaller creamy tan wolf battling it out. Sudden horror washed over her as The large black one threw the smaller one into the very ledge Vixxe was standing on. A crack raced up to the surface, breaking off a large chunk of stone, the chunk of stone that Vixxe had happened to be standing on. With a yelp, Vixxe fell through the air, landing hard on her side, one leg bent awkwardly beneath her. Vixxe struggled to her feet, gazing at the monster black wolf standing before her.

Unable to defend herself, Vixxe squinted her eyes shut as the wolf picked her up in his teeth by the neck and slammed her against a rock face. Vixxe screamed a howl in pain as the wolfs teeth sliced into her stomach. The blood started pouring, forming a dark red puddle on the ground. Thinking she was too far gone to live, the huge black wolf left her alone. Shallow breaths kept Vixxe alive, but they wouldn't for long...
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:47 pm

seeing the new wolf's belly ripped open LF growled and grabed her by the scuff. she began to drag her away twords where all the other wolves were. letting go for a second she looked in ninja's eyes, "Ninja, come help me!" then turning ot look at kazuro she yelled at him, "Kazuro! Stop being a hero, theres no one left to save but us!"
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Vixxe was falling in and out of consciousness as the wolf started dragging her up the mountain by the scruff. Vixxe's blood was beginning to clot, but was still flowing profusely. Vixxe finally lost consciousness, he last feeling being dragged up the mountain, and unbearable pain in her stomach and leg...
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Kazuro growled, but said nothing. He was still hanging on the side of this large wolf. He couldn't stop until everyone was gone and safe. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if any of them got hurt. Just get out of here! Now! he shouted in his head, sending it to Zura on accident. LostFace was doing good right now, all he had to do was distract the black wolf from the others, then it'd be alright. Please, just run! I can't hold him for long. Once again, he unknowingly sent this to Zura.

Zura transformed back into her regular Ocelot form and sat near the ledge of Glaciers' den, her tail wrapped around her paws. "Please, Kazuro," she whispered again. "Don't you dare die. Run when you can. Please."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:32 am

( Just so everyone's clear, cause I'm starting to see a bit of confusion arise, In the cave are Kazuro, Ninja, LF, and Vixxen. At the top of the mountain in Glacier's cave are Glacier, Sai, their animas, and Kazuro's anima Zura. Crescent and Alronto and his anima are reaching Glacier's cave as well. )

Glacier Looked over the ledge in concern. So far, not everyone had made it up to them yet. Squinting through the moving clouds, her ghostly blue eyes captured a glimpes of Ninja running away from Alronto, and Crescent finaly making her way up to where they were. Her jaws opened absentmindedly, as she felt the urge to yell down to them, but she knew they were too far down to hear any of them try to speak to them that way.

Azarius's tiny eyes were drawn to Zura as she flinched suddenly. He hopped down from his spot and ran over to her, transforming into a fox to jump up next to her. " Is everything ok? Kazuro's not hurt... is he?" He asked her cautiously, his right front paw raising from the ground as he bent over the ledge as well, trying to see through the clouds. His fur bristled in unease as he thought he heard a bone-chilling yowl coming from the cave far below. But right after the feeling ended, he heard a real noise, loud and clear right next to the group. Glacier has rose her muzzle into the air and was letting out a long, hollow howl, hoping to get a response from the wolves below.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:15 am

Ninja knew his leader would be fine. Aiming one last bite at it's tail, he ran away. He and the pack would live to fight another day. He panted once he reached the top. He paced restlessly, hoping that Kezaro would be okay. He had a slash on his belly, many small cuts and bruises and his shoulder hurt a bit. "Must wait for leader.... Must help!" He howled with the agony of waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a new
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next