Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning of a new

Go down 
+3
shadowwolf445
Morgan
Twilight_Wolf
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: The beginning of a new ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

The beginning of a new Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:14 am

Kazuro led his small pack up the side of the mountain to where he and Crescent had spent the night before. Zura remained behind with the other wolves and their animas, her ears flat as she glided from rock to rock. When he had finally reached the cave from before, Kazuro turned to look down where the rest of his pack was. "This is it," he called. He looked up and climbed the last rock, hauling himself onto the ledge and standing at the enterance, ready incase anyone needed help. For the first time he glanced up at the sky; it was darkening, the sun almost touching the horizon. Had the day really gone by that fast?
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:11 am

War followed him and looked at the cave "Nice choice" She said with a happy exasperation
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:09 pm

Glacier landed down next to War, and shook out her pelt. Her fur was chilled from being up in the air, but now the wind stopped here in the cave. She yawned and sat down. " It's nice, close to the sky." She said warmly. She looked over her shoulder to see if Sai was with them yet. Azarius bounded up the edge of the rocks and ran over to Glacier, climbing up her front leg and onto her head as usual. " Thank you Zura, Kazuro, for leading us here. I think me and Glacier will curl up and go to sleep here soon, long day." He yawned. Glacier didn't lay down just then thought, she waited until all the wolves were in the cave.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : The beginning of a new Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Cresent jumped up the the ledge of the cliff that lead to the cave Kazuro and her stayed the night at whisker was not far behind. she pressed her muzzle against Kazuro's and whispered. "Kazuro i'm sure you have noitced but none of them seem to be happy with joining us. do you think any of them wanted to join us at all?" Sai hopped up the ledge, Hackle transfromed ito a mouse and was riding on top of his head. he siletly padded past War, cresent, Kazuro and Glacier into the back of the den. he laid down, he did feel like talking at them moment, he just needed some time to think to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:52 pm

War on the other hand was not tired at all but Kena was, so, he got on her back and hung on tight as War shook her pelt of the leaves and walked around the mountain, "This is a wonderful place just like the wolf said!" War said with excitement
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 am

Glacier saw Crescent and Sai followed in, and she laid down where she stood. Her paws ached for some reason, even though she did little walking. Azarius let her lay there for few minuets and got up and made his way over to Sai and Hackles. Not even bothering to ask to speak to Hackle alone, he sat down and titled his little head. " Ian know there's something wrong. Glacier feels bad.. she thinks she took away your chances of following your own dreams. I just thought I should come over d tell you that she will only be happy when you two are happy as well." He paused. " Its just how she is. I doubt she'll ever leave this mountain, she loves it here. But she does care for you, Sai. We were both torn to see the look of regret in your faces. " He stared into the ground, still and silent but jumped and shook like he got a sudden chill. " Well I guess all I'm saying is that we don't want to hold you back from anything, if you don't want to stay here, you have a chance tonight to get back to the shore.. " He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:56 am

Sai felt his stomch twist into a knot while he listened to Azarius. did he really make his feelings that obvious. he looked over to were Glacier was laying down, his own dreams was hurting the one he loved or was it his selfesness. but there was one thing Sai did know he couldn't be happy without Glacier, even if he did have his own pack. "Hackle could you stay here with Azarius, i'm going to talk to Glacier." Hackled jumped down from Sai's head and sat down next to Azarius "Thanks for talking to him Azu i wasn't sure how to get through to him." Sai stood up and walked over to Glacier, he laid down next to her. "Glacier are you still awake?" he sighed "Glacier Azarius told me that you were unhappy becuse you felt like you took me away from my dream. Glacier i-i don't won't you to feel that way, i may have lost my dream but thats something i can overcome with time. besides even if i had my own pack i would't be happy unless you were there by my side."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:02 am

Kazuro sat down, obviously his help wasn't needed. He closed his eyes as Crescent pressed her muzzle against his and sighed. "Yes, I saw it, too. I'm not sure what they'll decide, but for now they are part of our pack and are welcome here until they decide otherwise." He sighed once more and lay down, putting his head on his paws. Why had Crescent changed him so drastically? More like: How did she change him? Instead of his usual grumpy self, he was thoughtful and actually cared for his pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:30 am

War twitched her ears she sensed a tension and went back to Kazuro and Crescent and sat in the cave well kinda at the very back of the cave
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:18 am

Azarius nodded, sitting down next to her and watching as Sai made his way over to her. He wasn't sure how any of this would turn out, and he only felt more worried about them each second. Glacier meanwhile was twitching her ears as she listened to Sai speak. When he finished she opened her eyes and turned towards him, her ears were drawn back on her head. " Sai, I wish this wasn't so hard.." She only said, staring into his own eyes with a look of worry. "I love having you here with me, but I don't like how tense things have been since we left the mountain base. Tomorrow morning, I hope things will get better. Maybe Kazuro will take us all on a group hunting trip." She started closing her eyes slowly. " That'd be nice. Or maybe I can go see.. my den further up the mountain, I.. I had a nice.. " She realized she was dozing off and shook her head quickly, sitting up. " I only want you to be happy Sai, if you really mean that.. then maybe we can start again by tomorrow morning, I need rest anyways, it's been a long day..." She said. " G'night." She said, putting her head back down on her paws and closing her eyes. Azarius saw that Glacier had laid back down and he got to his feet. " Good night Hackle, hope you and Sai feel better tommarrow, when everyone's mind may be a bit clearer." He said, bounding to Glacier's side and curling up in her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:02 am

War's smile was visible but she was tired to and lied down while Kena went to Azarius and Hackle to say good night "Good night" he said with a calming hiss and went back to sleep with War
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:30 am

"Good night, glad you decided to join us here, by the way." Azarius mumbled softly before slipping off into sleep. Glacier's side was rising still quickly, showing she hadn't yet fallen asleep. Her eyes stayed closed and her thoughts were slowly coming to a halt in her waking mind. It was that time just between being awake and asleep, where the sounds of owls and crickets outside the cave seemed miles away, like they didn't even exists, yet you can hear and know what they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:53 am

Kena nodded in agreement. War's ears twitched as Kena came to her flank, she yawned "Good night"
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:29 am

Sai listened to Glacier as she spoke. he looked into her eyes, he could see their worried experssion. he too wished that this was not so hard, why couldn't his decsion be easir on the both of them. he wanted to stay with Glacier, he wanted to she her happy. he didn't want her to be worry about him and how he felt. he listned to her fading voice, she must be tired, it had been a long day. he looked up at her as she sat up, he did mean what he said though it may take some time he could forget about his dream just to be with her. he laid down next to her a while longer as was felling a sleep. he licked Glacier's muzzle and whipered in her "good night." he stood up an walked over back to to Hackle and laid down. Hackle changed into a hyena and curled at his side "well Sai whats going to happen now Sai" she asked. "we will stay with this pack Hackle with Glacier" he answered Hackle didn't say any think else she just let a small smile form and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:06 pm

War and Kena woke up at midnight and carefully crept out of the cave, they walked over to a lone patch of grass and lied down and watched the stars.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:11 am

Kazuro howled in agony as his shoulder was mercilessly ripped open and crimson blood spilled out of the fresh wound. His eyes turned a deep amber as he snarled at his fearsome opponent. It was a huge black wolf with blazing red eyes. The wolf returned Kazuro's snarl with one of his own and lunged once more, this time lengthening the wound up to his neck. His head began to spin and he knew he'd fall over soon of blood loss. But he couldn't fail now; Crescent was behind him, counting on him. He couldn't stop now. He bared his teeth and lunged once more for a hopeless attack on the massive wolf...

Kazuro's eyes flew open and he floundered about the ground until he finally balanced himself and grasped where he was. He saw Crescent, unharmed, laying beside him, her fur faintly glowing in the moonlight from the cave. He took a deep breath. His dream had been so real. He shook his head, attempting to shake it from his thoughts, and lay his head back down on his massive paws.

~Next day~

Kazuro's eyes opened sleepily, last night's dream still vivid in his thoughts. He sighed to himself and hauled himself onto his paws, arching his back like a cat to stretch it out. After that was done, he stretched each leg in turn, each of them a little stiff from last night. He let one large yawn escape his maw before he looked around the cave. It seemed he was the only one up right now, except Zura, of course. She was always up so early. Zura sat on the opposite side of the cave, her eyes half-closed and staring out into the sunrise. She yawned and turned her head to Kazuro. She gave him a slight smile, then got to her paws and padded over to join him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:52 am

War and Kena went over to the others "Good morning! Did you have good dreams?" She asked
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:56 am

Cresent blinked her eyes open, she yawnd and sat up. Kazuro was already awake along with War. she prodded whisker gently "time to get up whisker" Whisker twiched his ears and opened his eyes. "why do we have up so early, we were never up this early before." he complaned. "we are in a pack now Whisker so we have other responsibilities now" she looked War then Kazuro "good morning

Hackled was suprisingly up before Sai she looked around the den to see who was awake. Cresent, Kazuro and war were already up, she yawned and stricted. she then looked at Kazuro's anima she hadn't really spoken with her and since they would be togather for a while she though she should get to know her. Hackle walked up to Zura and greeted her. in her own little way "Geez what wrong with you people i why are you up so early i mean come on what are we going to do this early in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:25 am

"Good morning," Kazuro replied to War and Crescent at the same time. He yawned once more, then shook his head when he was done. "Maybe we can get some hunting done today," he suggested.

Zura turned to see Hackle greeting her. She smiled at Hackle's words. "I'm always up early. Usually hunt or something before the others wake up... not sure why everyone else is up now, though. Usually it takes until noon for Kazuro to wake up," she added, giggling at the end. "Anyways, good morning." She smiled warmly at the anima. "By the way, I did hunt. There is a small pile of mice I found in the rock crevasses last night at the back of the cave. Help yourself." She smiled once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:43 pm

War shook her head "Thanks but i am not hungry oddly" War went out of the cave and looked at the sky
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:41 am

Azarius heard the faint sounds of conversation within the waking world, and opened his eyes, already half awake. He saw that everyone but them was up, so he nudged Glacier's side. " Wakey, Wakey." He yawned. Glacier stirred and in a few moments rose to her feet and stretched and yawned. " Good Morning." Glacier said, looking more at Sai, but directing it at all the wolves. She heard Kazuro's suggestion to hunt and she perked up. " I agree." Was all she said, wagging her tail a little. Azarius's stomach growled and he knew why she was so eager to hunt.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:13 am

Sai ears twitched as everone was starting to become active. he opened his eyes, sat up, and yawned. he looked at Glacier as she greeted everyone "good morning." he was still a tad bit tired but he was awake enough to over her Kazuro suggest a hunt. maybe a good hunt was what he need to wake him up and to take his mind off some things. he had never hunted in the mountains before still wasn't to sure about his abilaty to climb up and down the mountain let alone chase prey up here. maybe his lighting power could keep him from running to much. Hackle grabed her a mouse and walked over next to Azu and begain to eat. "well good moring ya little furball want some breakfest seems Zura over there caught a few mice this moring."

Cresent was nervous about hunting in the mountains. she had never hunting in a place like this before and becuse of her small size she could only really catch any thing that was close to the size of a rabbit. "Kazuro? i've never hunting in the mountains before is it any differnt from hunting in the fields
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:25 am

Kazuro watched as Glacier joined them. He grinned at her as she agreed to a hunt. He hadn't hunted since two days ago, so he was pretty hungry himself. He turned to Crescent as she voiced her problems. "Don't worry," he assured her. "Though some of the rocks are slippery, as long as you focus on where your going you'll be fine," he assured her. "The prey is fast, though, so you also have to be swift, but not fast enough that you slip." He turned to look at the rest of the pack and raised his voice a bit so they all could hear. "Is there anyone who hasn't hunted in the mountains before?" he asked. If so, they'd need to watch first.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:29 am

Glacier was on her paws near the entrance,,looking up into the clidy sky. " Nope, I'm all good. I've lived here my whole life. If you need, I can go look for something from the air, Kauro." Glacier turned to look at him, gently lifting her wings. She was thinking less about prey at that moment and more about how nice it would be if both she and Sai had wings. Azarius had turned himself into a fox cub and was sniffing the dead mice. " I've never really enjoyed eating them so much." He said, prodding one with a light paw. " But I am hungry." He grabbed one and sat down next to Hackle to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:26 am

Kazuro nodded to Glacier. "That would be good, Glacier. When you find something come back and tell us," he said.

(Couldn't think of anything else. >.<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new   The beginning of a new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a new
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next