Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roaming...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Roaming... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:54 am

War came and saw more wolves she came up to them will they like me will i like them will they hurt me? she thought "Hello" She said looking at the wolves
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Azarius laughed nervously. " Ya fun dream.." He looked around another time, and this time first saw then heard a black wolf apear from the bushes. He tapped Hackle on her head, even though he knew she probably heard the wolf already. " Ya I suppose so, he -- Oh hi, who are you?" Glacier got herself cut off by the arrival of this new wolf. Because the wolf had simple said hello first, Glacier was put into her more friendly side. Azarius saw it happen with every new wolf they saw, it was always one of the two, but he barely gave it a though anymore. He climbed down from Hackle and bounded over to Glacier to sit on one of her paws.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Roaming... - Page 4 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Sai turned to face the newcomer, it was black female. she sounded i bit nervous to him, but he nodded his head in greeting. "hello" Hackle padded over to next to Sai and started to groom him "gezz Sai what happened, do i have have to do every thing for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:06 pm

War tuffend up "Hi i am War i was wondering if i could join you? i have been traveling for two months to get here" she looked happy but her scar started to hurt again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:08 am

War's head was down she just wanted to get there Kena was sliding around her
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Roaming... - Page 4 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:48 pm

( i don't remeber evry thing that was posted but i know Kazuro was leadings us back to the den in the mountains so i'll just start there)

Sai pushed his feeling to the back mind he didn't want Glacier to know he had doubt in his decsion to join the pack. besides he joined for Glacier, after being with her for so long he knew he wouldn't be truly happy without her either. but he wasn't sure if he could be happy here either, only time would tell. he following Kazuro up to the his den, he glanced up at Glacier well he climbed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:27 am

War noticed that Sai kept looking at Glacier and shook her head with a smile and Kena sensed it he talked to her in her thoughts "Why did you do that?" War looked at Kena "I have seen this before it is like a nightmare all over again" Kena was confused "What? Why is it a nightmare?" War gave him a uh uh sure look "I dream too ya know!" War dodged a rock
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:04 am

Glacier closed her eyes in the air for just a moment. Her stomach hurt badly, and her mind was still very confused. She sighed, opening her eyes, and looked down at Sai, noticing he was looking back up at her. She tried to smile, but it lasted only a second or two, replaced by the same confused and sad look. Azarius was making his way up to her as a bird, landing between her shoulders as a mouse again. " What's wrong? You seem really troubled.." He said, grasping onto her fur and talking loudly over the sound of whistling wind. " I feel really bad.. about Sai.. I feel like I forced him into this, but I know I really didn't, but he just didn't seem very happy about it. I took him away from his dream of starting his own pack.." She said, staring blankly towards the ground. " Things might get better.. Give it some time, Maybe he'll turn around. You never know what can happen next." Azarius said. His words did help calm her down, she always knew from him to look on the bright side and to look ahead not back. Her stomach starting feeling slightly better. She focused back on the ground again. Kazuro and Crestant at the lead, followed closely by War and Sai. 'This is our new family, we should try and get used to it best we can.' She thought. Silently Azu agreed with her, then jumped off her back and flew back down as a bird to walk with the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:23 am

War walked up sadly with Kena looking back at the beach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4