Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roaming...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Roaming... - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

Roaming... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:20 am

Whisker ran to Crescent's side "are you alright!" Crescent was surpirsed by the wolf's reaction. she was only trying to help she couldn't watching others hurt each other. she slowly stood to her paws and looked on as the wolves continued to fight "Whisker i don't know how to make them stop, they will kill each ohter if we don't do something." She charged at to two wolves again this time she got in between them and spreaded her wings. with tears flowing from her eyes she cried out. "Please stop this now there is no reason for you two to fight, please listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Roaming... - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:25 am

Kazuro panted as he was separated once again from his opponent. "You just love to get in the middle of things, don't you?" he growled breathlessly. "Hey," he called to the wolf on the other side of the winged wolf. "Your-" he couched up a bit of blood then continued. "Your pretty strong, I'll admit," he panted.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Roaming... - Page 2 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:39 am

"Oh yeah!!? ill show you strong!" lucifer was about leap back onto kazuro when he caught cresent's eyes. suddenly all thoughts of anger disappeared, leaving only thoughts of his mother that had looked so much like this new wolf......
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:31 am

Cresent slowly folded her wings back up, it looked like she had fianily got to them to stop. he legs where still shaking and tears still coming from her eyes. after she folded her wings up she laid down, she was starting to have a hard time standing with he legs shaking so much. she looked up at the to wolves, they were both much larger then her and could have killed her if they wanted to. Cresent wasn't much of a fighter she wouldn't have been able to fight them off if they decided she was in the way.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:43 am

"So what do you want?" Kazuro growled at the female. His blood-spattered fur and jaws shone dull red in the light. The huge scar over his thigh had begun to throb with bursts of pain. Zura had seen the way the other wolf acted when the female separated them and she let the fur on her neck lay flat again. The fight was over. "Thank you," she whispered loud enough for the female to hear but no others.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:52 am

"i just wanted to stop the fighting, i couldn't sit there and watch you two kill each other. i couldn't let it be like last time..." her coice trailed off. Whisker padded over to her and rubbed aginst her side.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 am

Kazuro snorted. "Whatever." He turned and jumped up onto a nearby rock, leaving the ground soaked in his own blood from where he stood. He layed down heavily one one side and felt the warm heat soak into his wounds. Zura shot a warning glance toward the other wolves and joined him on top of the rock, licking his wounds clean.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:57 am

Crescent watched as Kazuro leaped up onto the the rock "Whisker i don't understand i was just trying to help, why are these so bent on making fighting. Maybe it is time i left, if i leave maybe they will stop fighting." Whisker bit her ear not hard enough to draw blood but enough that she could feel it. "enough talk like that crescent it is not your fault that these wolves want to fight each other, and as much as i don't like these to you;ve been away from your kind for a year now just try and stay with them for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:53 pm

lucifer shook the thoughts of his mother from his mind and got ready to leave, unfurling his huge wings he took one last look at crescent....
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Crescent saw the way the wolf was looking at her as he was getting ready to take off. she couldn't help but wonfer why he was looking at her, when just a moment ago he knocked her to the ground to get at Kazuro. "uh where are you going, you should rest and let your wounds heal"
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:26 am

"Rest? Oh, um.. sure." he re-furled his wings and sat looking away from cresent shyly. why was she being nice after he had allmost killed her? Sam landed on his shoulder and said privately to him, "Your in love arnt you?" Lucifer blushed and shouted back "Am not! She just looks like my mother, thats all!" Sam grined and said no more.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 am

Kazuro watched silently. He gave a condescending snort and turned away, not laying on his stomach again. He stared off into the trees, as if e could see something in their many branches. Zura pressed her nose into his fur and sat down, looking at the other wolves with her tail curled around her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 am

Azarius reached the Mountain base, and stopped. He sniffed the air cautiously and took a few paces forward then stopped again. lacier soon appeared at his side, also scenting her surrounding. " I think I smell blood..." Azarius whimpered. Glacier narrowed her eyes and started walking ahead of him, and then she spotted some wolves in the brass ahead of them. She immediately crouched down to not be seen.

Glacier looked back over her shoulders to warn Sai about the wolves, she curled up her lips like a growl, but was silent. 'Azu, go check it out, but be careful! It looks like they aren't very friendly..' She said silently to her anima. He nodded and changed his form from arctic fox to a small white rat, and bounded through the grass to the edge of the group of wolves to listen. He saw that two of them looked like they were just fighting and blood covered the ground. He shook in fear but stayed put on Glacier's orders.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:35 am

Zura twitched her ear, hearing a small rustle in the bushes close to her. She turned to look at th spot, and tipped her head to the side curiously. She got to her paws and padded down from the rock she and Kazuro were on, and looked into what made the noise. There, she saw a white rat. She grinned. Dinner! she thought. She raised a paw and brought it down on top of the rat with seathed paws, wanting to play with it for a while.

Kazuro looked at Zura, then turned back to the mountain. He was still full from the fawn carcass he had caught earlier to care. His wounds were still bleeding, but not as bad. His pelt and face were still covered with blood from both himself and Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:45 am

Azarius squeaked in surprise and had a strong urge to bite this cat, but he held the impulse. Not daring to speak out loud, he tried to dash in the opposite direction of Glacier so she wouldn't be spotted. 'Stay there, I'm fine!' He whispered to Glacier, for he felt her own urge to dash out of the bushes and defend him. ' Please be careful!' She whispered back. ' I will, I want to see if we know anyone here first!' He said, dodging the paws of the cat.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:49 am

Zura watched the rat's movements and followed it, slowly bringing out her claws. She wanted to play with it, but she didn't want it to get away. She jumped in front of it and placed a paw on top of it, firmly pinning it to the ground. She un-seathed her claws and hooked one of them into the base of the rat's tail.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:02 am

Azarius felt a sharp pain when the cat caught him again, this time he felt the claws. He squeaked again, and this time cursed out loud. Glacier couldn't stand it and in one swift fluid movement was in the air then landed right next to the cat who had grabbed Azarius. Her tail was tucked and ears back, but her fur bristled and her teeth shone. She knew this cat was an Anima and didn't dare hurt it unless she had to. " Let him go." She growled. Azarius's eyes were shut tightly, trying to take the pain.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:10 am

Zura backed away quickly, sheathing her claws again and releasing her grip on the rat. "Oh... I'm sorry," she replied. "I didn't know this rat was your anima..." She dipped her head once more in apology.

Kazuro turned to see yet another wolf. He growled flatly, but didn't get up. He curled his lip back in a low blood-stained growl. "Zura, come here," he said. Zura turned to look at Kazuro and she obeyed, with one last apologetic glance toward the wolf and anima. She didn't go all the way though, instead of jumping up on the rock to join Kazuro, she sat at the base of the rock. Kazuro snorted and turned away to look the other direction. He really didn't care what the new wolf was there for, he just didn't want to have to save Zura if something happened.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:29 am

Azarius scurried to Glacier and hid behind one of her legs, breathing heavily. Glacier had calmed at the Anima's calm voice. She didn't seem that unfriendly at all. She looked up to the wolf who had called her over. He was blood covered, but surprisingly unconcerned. Glacier let her fur lie a little flatter. " I'm Sorry." She said quietly. " Of course you didn't know." Her words were directed to the cat. She didn't feel very secure around these wolves as she had with Alronto or Sai. " Um... I-I'm Glacier." She said nervously, looking around at all the wolves. She wasn't used to any kind of unfriendliness between wolves, and it was making her much more shy than usual.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:41 am

Kazuro twitched his ear toward Glacier. This was the first time he had introduced himself to anyone of these wolves. "Kazuro," he introduced himself, still un-concerned, but he was now looking in the direction of Glacier. The huge scar over his leg was beginning to dull with the pain he had recieved earlier. He remembered another whole hatred of his father just thinking about the scar.

"I'm Zura," she mewed from where she sat beneath Kazuro's blood-covered rock. "Again, I'm sorry for the whole... thing I did," she said, slight humor in her voice. "Are you traveling alone, or are there more of you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 am

Lucifer had been whatching all of this, glad for an exuse to look away from cresent. he stood up and shook his heavey mass of fur and muscels. h walked over to glacier. his tail was lifted high showing that he was higher than this new wolf. "im lucifer." he said gruffly. a bit of his blood splattered on glacier's paw. Sam smirked again, this time at glacier.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:15 am

Glacier looked up to Kazuro, still feeling greatly intimidated by this wolf. He looked like he was just in a fight, and Glacier was glad she didn't see it. " Hi.." She woofed quietly, glancing nervously to the bushes where she though Sai would've been. She was about to ask the anima why she wanted to know when Lucifer walked up to her. She almost shrunk in his shadow. Azarius felt her inability to speak and did so for her. " Hi." He said Flatly, shaking in fear but his tiny voice didn't show it. His paws clung to Glacier's ankles.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:22 am

Kazuro growled at Lucifer's cockyness (is that a word? o.O). Zura felt his anger and she tried not to do the same. Her fur bristled unvoluntarily as she looked at him, remembering their previous fight. Kazuro snorted again and looked forward, not careing anymore what happened. Lucifer, he thought angrily. What a stupid name.

(Snow, I'm not really saying that I hate his name. xD Its just what Kazuro would think since they've been in a fight. lul)
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:51 am

(yeah i know, do you know what lucifer means? it means devil)

"And you are?" lucifer said turning his gaze on the rat.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 am

Sai ran out of the bushes to Glacier's side "are you all right" he looked up at the bllod stained wolf looks as if he was just in a fight. Hackle jumped off of Sai's head and changed into a hyena she looked and sniffed the air "wheres Azaruis.

Crescent just sat silently and wacthed as as the two new wolves showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next