Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roaming...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Roaming... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:54 am

Azarius glared at the wolf. He was almost agreeing with the one who had growled. This wolf seemed a little too cocky when he was with such a large group of loners. " Azarius." He said simply to the wolf, twitching his ears and whiskers. Glacier was still crouched close to the group. too nervous to say much more, but she was saved the though when Sai came out of the bushes. " I-I'm fine." She said, trying to get her voice stronger. Azarius crept out from under her and towards Hackle, changing into a white lynx as he did so. He slightly hid behind Hackle, trying to avoid the gaze of the wolf on the rock who still unnerved him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Roaming... - Page 3 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:18 am

Zura watched as another wolf burst from the bushes. She politely dipped her head to the new comer. "Hello," she meowed. "I'm Zura."

Kazuro rolled his eyes. It was getting a bit too crowded here, but he wasn't going to move. He was the first here, afterall. "Kazuro," he grunted without looking at the new wolf. He slightly licked a spot of blood on his paw as an attempt to clean it, but he soon gave up.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Roaming... - Page 3 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:28 am

Sai looked at each wolf, both males were covered in blood and he could smell that they had the scent of each others blood. yet the female was hadn't been touched. but she looked to timied to get into a fight any way. he guessed that maybe that were fighting over the female but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions. he looked at the wolf sitting on the top of the rock. "what went on here" he was'nt intimdated by the wolf after all he was trained to fight all his life, and in his current condtion he stood no chance against him.

whisker approched Hackle and Azarius and noded his head in greating "hello i;m whisker and that is my wolf over there her name is crescent sorry you kind of came at a bad time those two where just in a fight. Hackle turned her head to look at Azarius guess thoses tiny ears of yours was right but its over now."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:36 am

Kazuro turned slowly and growled flatly. "Fight," he answered simply. "That good enough for you?" He turned his head back forward and stared off in the distance.

Zura watched quietly. Apparantly the new wolf didn't want to answer. She sighed and walked over to the other wolves anima's. "Greetings," she said. "I'm Zura. I'm Kazuro's anima, the wolf on the rock."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 am

"Who shoved a bee up your nose? You don't need to be so unfriendly like that. " Azarius said, not liking his tone at all. Glacier sent him a warning glare. She knew he wasn't trying to cause trouble but she just wanted to leave the wolf alone altogether. 'What? I don't like the way he's talking to us.. I hope he sees that odds are agaisnt him if he decided to start a fight now. But hey you have wings and Sai has the power of lightning. I think your both okay for right now.' Azarius said to Glacier only. ' Yes well i don't want anybody else getting hurt. ' Glacier said to him. Azarius sighed. He couldn't disagree with her, and he really didn't like the idea of a fight at all either. He tried to force a smile towards Zura, but in his nervousness couldn't keep it long. She seemed like the ooposite of her wolf, friendly and kind.
Glacier padded next to Sai, and slowly sat down, determined to try and calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 pm

Kazuro growled, but didn't reply. Zura couldn't help but think the other anima's thought she was rude, just because of Kazuro. She was almost the exact opposite, only fighting if Kazuro needed help or to hunt. She tried her best to apologise all the time for his actions. Even though they were opposites, she was bonded to him forever. She would do anything for him anyway, and she knew that he would too, even if he never showed it. "He's just grumpy because he got in a fight earlier," she explained. "Don't mind him." She gave a slight grin towards the others.

Kazuro stood up, his legs stiff. The bleeding had stopped all together and his wounds should heal soon. The dried blood was still caked on his gray pelt, but it would soon wash away. "Zura," he called, jumping off the rock and heading away. Zura turned at the call of her name and was a bit sad that it was already time to go. She knew that he didn't like groups like this, so its no suprize he wanted to leave. She dipped her head in farewell towards the others and padded away with Kazuro.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:32 am

Glacier watched Kazuro leave, almost glad. She came to her senses and turned her head to the other wolves. " Were sorry we intruded." She said, Azarius nodded, and turned into a white cat. Glacier " Are you..okay?" She asked Lucifer, looking at his own wounds and bloodied fur.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 am

Sai watched as Kazuro and his anima left "i guess maybe he was the one that started the fight. but he moust be pretty strong to still be able too move around with those wounds." Hackle over heard what Sai said, she huffed and turned to face him. "you could be him even on your worse day, i don't way you give that wolf so much credit.

Cresent looked as Kazuro walked off, she couldn't explain it but something about him reminded her of her brother.it may be becuse he seemed strong willed or maybe it was some entrily different. in any case she didn't want him to go off by himself. she stood and strated to follow him. "come on Whisker we can't let him go on alone." Whisker was surprised by her decsion he couldn't understand why she would want to go with that wolf. but he would stand be her side no matter what. he waved good bye with his tail as he he walked over to Crescent.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:22 pm

Glacier and Azarius both watched as the white wolf followed the onecalled Kazuro. ' Why would she want to..? He doesn't seem like the greatest wolf to be around.' Azarius said silently to Glacier. ' I don't know, but I'm kinda glad he did, I was afraid another fight might break out.' She answered back. She tried to relax her body a little more in that she let her fur lie flatter and tried to perk her ears a little. Azarius raised his tail in a wave back to the anima and turned back towards the others, listening to Sai and Hackle
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Roaming... - Page 3 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:53 am

"This is just a normal day for me.... Ushally im hurt more than this." lucifer replyed. he turned his head and whatched cresent leave with kazuro.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:10 am

"Wow... That's not the kind of life I would like..." She murmured. " Well you must be pretty good in battle then, huh? What were you two wolves fighting about anyway?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to one side. Azarius looked back to her and Lucifer but only to listen for a second before loosing interest and turning back to Sai and hackle.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm

"Um... i dont really know why. that other wolf was the one who started it."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:57 pm

"Oh. Well that really doesn't surprise me. I wonder why he was so mad..." She said, looking off in the direction he and Crescent left. Azarius changed back into a mouse, feeling that everyone had calmed down considerably. 'They went up the mountain. That female wolf didn't seem very strong compared to that male, Kazuro, you think they're ok?' Azarius asked Glacier silently. She looked down to him and her furry bluish ears bent back a little. ' I hope they are. Why? you were wanting to go check on them?' 'Well no. I was just worried that's all...' He looked up at her with innocent eyes, clouded with worry. ' You always worry too much.' Glacier said to him. 'Your worried too.' He stated. Glacier looked away. She knew he was right, and she was curious to see where they went but she decided it none of her business and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:17 pm

Sai looked at lucifer "well its over now theres not nothing else we can do about it" he noticed Glacier to where Kazuro and Crescent. as if reading her mine she spoke "you shouldn't worry about she must have known what she was doing when she left with" he said with with a bit of unease in his voice" Hackle walked up behind Azarius, she gently grabbed his tail and flicked him in the making him land on top of her head "Azarius you were looking pretty brave.... well right up to the when started hiding behind but i guess i really can't blame you. theres no better protecter then me, ok maybe Sai but i'm up there."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:30 am

Azarius laughed a little bit but felt his skin grow hot under his fur in embarassment. Glacier took a last look up the mountain but after hearing Sai she turned around and sat facing them. " Ya I just don't think it was the best idea, you saw how the wolf acted." She said, tilting her ears back just in case anything was to be heard from the mountain.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:50 am

"yeah i'm not sure why he was acting the way he was but it could might not be safe for others to be around him" Sai said as he looks towrads the mountains. "but she should have caught up to him by now and i'm not hearing anything so she must be ok i guess. it might be best if we just keep our noses out of this one, i don't won't to get into any pointless fights." Hackle turned her head to look Sai "well what are we going to do now then, we came to check on the noise but thats all done with."
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:04 pm

lucifer spred his wings and got ready to leave, "bye." his anima screeched from the air and pooped. her poop landed next to Hackle. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:42 am

Azarius, back into the form of a white mouse, jumped and bounded over to Glacier where he took shelter under her, looking at the bird in the air with disgust. Glacier tried not to pay any attention to it and sat down, a feeling of releife flooding her body. " Ya that's that now, rather unusual..." She murmered. " Well I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired and its starting to get darker anyways so I'll go find some soft spots to sleep." She suggested, and she padded off into the grass without waiting for an answer, though Azarius stayed behind.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:09 am

Hackle jumped away and looked up at the bird "hey watch it birdbrain that almost landed on me." Sai chuckled at Hackle, he caught with Glacier had said and nodded "yeah it was hopefully we won't run into too many wolves like that." Sai watched as she took off, he looked down at Azarius "does she always run off like that?"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Azarius shrugged. "Sometimes. She never goes far though, she'll be back after finding us a nice spot to rest. " He said. He sniffed the ground around him and found a small moth, which tried to take flight but Azarius was too fast for it and he had it in his hands and down his stomach in no time. He threw the wings onto the ground and suddenly stood up on his hind feet. Glacier was back, looking troubled. " That Kazuro wolf just howled from the mountain, I think he was claiming this place for his own." She said quietly. Her fur was standing on end. " I have my den up in that mountain." She sighed, but spread her wings and motioned for Sai and Hackle to follow her. "Theres some sheltered bushes over here you can sleep under if you wish." She took two large jumping through the grass and was in the air, circling the bushes a few t9imes before landing.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Hackle watched Azarius as he caught the moth and ate it. "EWWWWWW how could you eat such a thing i mean it was a bug! i-i think i'm going to be sick. thats almost as bad as the bird that almost poop on me. Sai shook his head "Hackle not everyone eats meat like you besides i bet it you were really hungry you would eat a bug too. Hackle Headbutted Sai on his side and pushed him back a little "I do not eat bugs, you can give me some tasty elk any day." Sai looked at Glacier as she made her return but something wasn't right. she seemed worried, he listened to what she had to say. he looked up to the mountain "we will have to more carfull now that hes claimed these lands. we can go up to the mountain in the morning and see if he is close to your den." Sai and Hackle went into the the shelter Glacer had found and laid down. they quickly fell asleep, succuming to the tiredness they didn't know they had.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:22 am

Azarius let out a small laugh and followed them to where Glacier was. Glacier looked for a space under the bushes to curl up. She sniffed the rocky, dry ground and finally circled a spot a few times and then laid down with her tail curled almost to her nose. Azarius wriggled himself under her tail to sleep. As he closed his eyes, he tried to reassure Glacier so she didn't fall asleep on a troubled mind. ' I'm sure Kazuro won't be a problem. The mountain's big enough that you can still live around here without him having to care. Plus, even if he didn't want you around the mountain, the shore and delta can be a nice place too, plenty of sky to explore there as well.' Glacier sighed. ' Flying around the mountain is a lot more fun, Azu.' ' Well maybe you could just join his little pack.' 'Join him? My first impression of him wasn't the greatest ya know.' ' well ya but.. maybe he isn't so bad underneath all that.' ' I think I'd prefer a wolf like Sai to hang around.' She finished. Azarius couldn't think of much else to say o he stayed silent in agreement and slowly drifted off to sleep as she did.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 pm

-----next day-----

Sai crawled from under the bushes the morning sun warmed his fur. he looked over to where Glacier slept, it seemed so long ago since he first met her in the mountains. he never thought he would stay with her for so long,by now he though he would have moved on to maybe start his own pack. but his friendship with Glacier made him stay, or maybe it was something more. even Hackle seemed to get along with her anima even more then he thought she would. he didn't know how Glacier felt about him. so he keeps this feelings to himself, for now. he look up at the mountains , Glaicer's home, Kazuro claimed it for his own. but maybe hes not close to her den, at least he hoped so. if he had to he would chalenge him for claim just to get Glaciers den back.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Glacier yawned, and opened her eyes after the sound of birds had awoken her and Azarius's sleep. She prodded him with her nose to wake him up, and he yawned as well, crawling out from under the bush and jumping onto Hackle for a place to view the area. " You make a nice lookout post." He explained through another yawn. Glacier shook dew from her pelt and felt her tiredness slowly dissipating as her eyes grew accustomed to the bright morning sunlight. " Good morning Sai." She said, bending down to clean her paws and tail. " I wonder if Alronto and Alranta are alright." He wondered out loud. "They were still up in the mountains somewhere last time we saw them." He stated, standing on his back feet even though it didn't help much at all.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 am

Hackled opened her eye as Azarius jumped on her "geeez what do have against me sleeping in. and i was having such a plesent dream, you were in it. think i was a cat and was chasing you all over the place. yep one of the best dreams i ever had." she sat up with Azarius on her head And yawned "so what are we going to eat i'm hungry." Sai watched Glaicer as she was grooming herself. "good morning Glaicer sleep well? as he watched her he relized his fur looked a mess. he sighed. he useally wouldn't let it get so bad but with every thing thats been going own he coudn't find the time to clean himself.

Sai had almost forgeten about them, the last time they had seen Alronto and Alranta was on the mountain "i'm sure they can take care of themselves Alronto didn't seem like the type to let someone oush him around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming...   Roaming... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next