Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Finally... - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

Finally... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:47 am

"i used to but not anymore feeling sorry for myself didn't bring my family back to me" Nightwalker's ears twicthed when he heard Chloe came closer to him. " just leave me alone i don't want to talk to you anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:01 am

Chloe looked behind her, at Mist, he would be happy if they left now. But she didn't care about what made him happy. She looked back at Nightwalker, putting her head up more. "Why do you try to push everyone away?" She asked him, ignoring his last comment.

"Chloe, maybe you should just leave him alone. I want to go hunting anyway. Or at least just go flying." Mist said.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:12 am

Nightwalker closed eyes and turned his head away from Chleo "i siad leave me alone"

Deilila was awakned by the surge of emotion she felt from Nightwalker she quickly stood up and ran towards where she felt Nightwalker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 am

Chloe sighed and lowered her head. Mist spoke to her in her head "Its okay, Chloe, not everyone can be saved. Its not your fault. You've helped out many other wolves but sometimes you have to learn when to just give up."

Chloe growled, "I don't give up on anyone, Mist." She answered him out loud. She looked at Nightwalker, "Your no wolf." She said trying to sound angry but only souned sad, "Wolves are proud and they understand when someone is trying to help them." She glanced at Deilila as she came running over.

Mist looked at her too, "Please Chloe, lets go." He said.
Chloe took a few steps back but didn't fully turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Finally... - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 am

(WOW you guys posted alot... o.O;Wink

Dawn watched as Chole walked past her and over to Nightwalker. She hesitated then padded over to join them. Elleron was still laying beside Delila, he didn't want to leave her alone so he stayed where he was. But Delila stood up and walked toward Nightwalker, so he followed her to the group of wolves.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 am

Nightwalker opened his eyes and looked at Chloe showing the tears that flowed from his white eyes " if you know so much then tell me, what do i have to be proud of, my pack left me for dead because i was burden to them. because i was different, they didn't even try to help me cope with being blind. i had to teach myself how to survive, i even was good enough to keep up with the pack but they still left me. I don't see how you could ever help me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:12 am

Chloe shook her head and once more came closer to him this time she came right up to him, insread of stopping a few feet away. She licked his muzzel sweetly. Talking to him almost made her miss her own family, mainly her brother. "You were not gifted with sight, but you have a better gift. Life. Be proud to be alive." She said almost in a whisper.

Mist sat silently for awhile, watching Chloe, before taking off into the air "I'll find you again later. Right now I need to hunt." He called to her. Then he was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:54 am

for once Nightwalker didn't complain or get angry when Chloe licked him. he just seemed to accepte "what other gifth do i have thats better then sight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:07 am

"You see the world a different way. I think you have a better understanding of life then others might." Chloe said slowly, she was thinking of what else to say. "You have the gift of life, you should be thankful for that." She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:02 am

Dawn sat in scilence listening to the two of them talk. She watched Mist fly away and couldn't help but feel a bit of relief.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:46 am

"the gift if life? i don't understand"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Iceheart followed Dawn, her eyes wide with shock. She sat down so close to Dawn, their pelts were pressing against eachothers. She heard everything, and she started to come out of her trance.

Last edited by Icestar on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:53 am

Chloe turned her head to look at Dawn, and Icestar. She looked back at Nightwalker, just as Mist was flying back, and landed once more on her back. "Well that was quick." She said to him in her mind. He made no reply.
Chloe was very shy sometimes when it came to speaking around so many other wolves. "I... I simply mean you should just be happy to be here. To be alive. Some wolves never get that chance."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:31 am

"i..... i guess your right. maybe i should be happy that i'm still alive but... i don't think i could ever get over what my pack has done to me. they made me feel so weak.... so unwanted i don't if i could forgive for that."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:31 am

Keovi was trotting down to the water's edge, ears pricked for signs of voices and movement. Takara, now a hawk who was flying just above the tree's called through her mind down to him. " There are others down there. Quite a few wolves, to your right." At these directions Keovi immediately changed his direction, still heading to the water but keeping away from where Takara was watching.

Finally he reached the spot where the trees ended to reveal the Lake, and he glanced further down the bank and sure enough there was a group of wolves there. Trying to seem unbothered, he padded to the water and took a few long drinks. Takara flew down and landed beside him, now the form of a bobcat and sat next to him, eyes on the other wolves and their anima.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:15 am

Elleron, at the back of the group of wolves, found a small blue butterfly to play with. He happily pawed at the small creature, until it flew up and behind it he saw another wolf and his anima. Elleron hesitated for a second, then contacted Dawn with thought. 'Dawn, there's another wolf here,' he said to her, not taking his eyes off of the wolf. Dawn continued looking at Nightwalker, but she flicked her eyes over to the male wolf for an instant, then turned her head completely. "Look, there's another here," Dawn said, alerting the rest of the wolves here. Dawn stepped up at the front of the group with a defencive posture and looked at the male. It was quite bigger than her, but she stood her ground anyway. Elleron turned and sat next to Dawn, eyes still on the wolf ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:54 am

"I know its hard to forgive them for doing something like that but, maybe you should just try to at least forget about it. Dont keep thinking about it." She would have said more but she caught a new scent on the wind and not long after that did she hear Dawn talling them there was another wolf. She took a few steps closer to where Dawn stood and watch the male.

Mist watched to but he was getting a bit upset. He liked Chloe. Truly he did, but he just couldn't stand to be around so many other wolves. But he also understood Chloe's need for closeness with her own kin. So, for her, he stayed silent. For her he delt with these filthy mutts.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Keovi's tail was slowly being put between his legs and his ears were back. He almost choked on the water he was drinking and dared to look up. Takara sent a comforting look swiftly back at him then continued to watch the others curiously. Keovi let out a soft growl. " Why do they have to watch me like that..." he said quietly and started walking in the other dirrection, trying to avoid any conflict. Takara however sat down and continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 pm

Elleron watched as the male wolf walked away. He glanced back at Dawn for a moment, then turned back to the wolf's anima. Elleron took a couple of hesitant steps forward, then finally padded up to the anima. "Hi," he greeted her in a friendly tone.

Dawn watched him go. It was a pretty routiene thing; he would go up and meet the wolf or wolves while Dawn hangs back for a while. Since he's small he has never gotten attacked before. After Elleron breaks the ice with them, she comes up to meet them also. Dawn continued to stand at the front of the group.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:47 am

Takara, still a bobcat, twitched her whiskers nervously as the anima approached. Keovi's back was still turned, but he sent a silent message to her, " Don't nose around in other's business... We don't even know is we can trust those wolves." Takara said back, "Well no we don't. But why not find out? get your furry but back here, k?" She changed into a Pine marten once more and said to the anima who came up to her, " Hello, were just passing through. What's goin on back there? " She asked, looking back to the group of wolves by the lake.

Keovi sighed and stopped walking. he turned back towards Takara, keeping his head low, and sat next to her, watching a particularly uninteresting ant crawl around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:09 am

"Its nothing, really," Elleron, keeping his fox cub form, said back to the anima before him. "The other wolves back there just met. Dawn, my wolf, met this blind pup. She saved him from the river not long ago and has been with him ever since," he calmly explained what had happened so far, sitting down and looking into the anima's eyes evenly with a friendly gaze.

Dawn saw Elleron's relaxed body movement and she sat down, keeping her tail close to her side.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:33 am

"A blind wolf? you don't say... " Takara continued watching the group. " So I guess your not a pack then? I think thats why Keovi's acting so shy. " She lowered her voice when she said the last bit then turned her gaze back onto the anima, normal volume. " So what's your name? Mine's Takara and like I said before, thats Keovi right there." She nodded in the direction of Keovi, who was now staring at his reflection in the water curiously.

Keovi sighed again. He didn't have much choice. He didn't want to leave Takara and she always insisted on being so friendly to others. He looked back at the group after silently being informed by Takara that they had just met each other also. Maybe he could go see who this blind wolf was? He got up and started walking in the direction of the others, to the wolf standing in front of the group. " Hi, I'm Keovi, I mean no harm, just was a bit curious as to why everyones gathered around here..." He asked, still in a submissive posture but now speaking a tad more confidently.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:41 am

Elleron nodded politely at the anima and glanced back at the male wolf. "I'm Elleron, and like I said before, thats Dawn back there," he said, turning his head toward Dawn briefly. "No, we aren't a pack, or at least not yet. I'm not sure if Dawn and I are going to stick around for very much longer."

Dawn remained sitting as the male approached. "Nice to meet you, Keovi. I'm Dawn. Actually, we all just met," Dawn repeated what Elleron had said moments ago.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:02 am

Nightwalker could scent the wolf and its anima. he walked next to Delila who was sitting next to Dawn " Delila whats going on who's the wolf that just arrived". Delila looked at Nightwalker "well a wolf and his anima just showed up i guess there names are Keovi and Takara."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:17 am

"I see. I think that's why Keovi here is being so shy. We've lived here our whole lives, and I'm not sure if Keovi would leave this place or not if a pack lived here. Maybe he'd join, I know he loves this place..." Takara said quietly. " So a blind wolf.. you don't say.. Thats unusual." She said, and then went to sit by Keovi's side.

Keovi nodded towards Dawn, " Hi. Any reason your all here at once?" He asked curiously. A few seconds later Takara informed him of the blind wolf pup, and Keovi turned his head to the black wolf with white eyes. He turned back to the others, a little more relaxed than before after believing they wouldn't do him any harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: