Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Finally... ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Dawn slowed down as she reached the lake with Nightwalker in her jaws and Delila on her back. Elleron still had not showed up, but Dawn knew he was okay right now. She set Nightwalker down and gently rolled Delila off right beside him. "There we go... I hope no one followed us...," she thought outloud. "We should be safe here," she said, laying down beside Nightwalker.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Finally... Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Nightwalker didn't say a word he was listening to the different sounds and and scent the air trying to figure out where he was. Deilia looked at Dawn "wheres your anime i hope he made it out ok."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:26 pm

Dawn looked at Delila, "He's on his way, and he's alright... at least right now he is..." she replied. She saw Nightwalker sniffing the air, "We're at the lake," she told him softly. "I took you away from those other wolves. It was getting a bit... crowded there. And I... I had to make sure you were alright."

Elleron ran through the forest following Dawn's scent and her thoughts. He continued runnin, then he caught scent of moisture, and lots of it. 'Dawn, are you at the lake?' he asked as he continued running, his small legs jumping over rocks and twigs that blocked his path. 'Yes, thats where we are,' Dawn replied. Elleron didnn't say anything else, he focused on running. He came to a clearing where the lake was. He looked around and finally saw them. He was relieved that he finally found the,. He walked over to them and sat down next to Delila, "Are you okay?" he asked Delila and Nightwalker. "How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:39 am

Nightwalker could smell the water and if he focused he caould some splashing from the fish. "make sure i was alright? why do care so mch about me." he curled into into a small ball "my own family didn't even care for me they left me alone because off my blindness. But i'll show them someday i can be as good as any wolf." Delila looked at Elleron " we are ok just tired, we'll be ok after we get some rest."

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:57 pm

(He curled into a small boy..? o.O'')

Dawn hesitated for a second, "Honestly I don't know why I care so much about you. I just feel like I've created a bond with you for some reason." She pricked her ears to see if she could hear the foot steps of anyone following, but there was only birdsong and the occasional fish in the water. "Well you'd better get some rest," Dawn said, turning back to Nightwalker and Delila.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:10 am

Delila nodded her to Dawn she curled up was her tail placed neatly om her paws." Nightwalker didn't say anything else he just curled up even tighter and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:30 am

Dawn watched them for a second, then got to her paws. 'Stay here with them, Elleron. I'm going to have a look around.' Elleron responded with a slight nod, and Dawn was off. She started walking around the lake, scenting the air for any signs of predators, but the air only carried the scent of damp air. She was actually suprised at the fact that they were not followed. She sat down and scaned the area, but there was nothing to see, except for the beautiful lake stretched out beyond her.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:11 am

Iceheart caught up to Dawn from behind She jumped over her and turned around "Where is everyone?" he asked "I wanted to stay with you."
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:23 am

Chloe found them after awhile of running but she stayed back and just watched for now. Trying to stay as silent as possible. Mist on the other hand had other ideas. "Come on lets get out of here! The little brats fine!" Chloe gave a low growl. He was really starting to get on her nerves. Mist didn't like any other wolves then Chloe. He liked making that pretty well known as well.

"Keep quiet, Mist." She whispered. She layed down a little ways away from them. And made sure she was well hid.

Mist stared at her for a minute before taking of into the air, and flew over to Dawn. He landed on the ground. He didn't say anything at first. Just stared. Then finally spoke, "Is that pup going to be okay?" He asked looking at Dawn. Not even paying much attention to the other wolf. He wanted to leave, but Chloe wanted to know. So here he was. Finding out for her.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:31 am

Dawn staggared backward a little at Iceheart suddenly jumping over her. She faced Iceheart "I just had to get away from all of the others," she explained in a calm tone. she was a bit annoyed that she had been followed though, but she didn't show it.

Dawn glanced back as a raven landed beside her. At first she thought it was odd, a raven flying down of its own free will to land in front of a wolf? Then it spoke, and Dawn realized that it wasn't a normal raven. She glanced around a bit to try and spot the owner of this anima, but she could see no one. "Yes, he is doing much better," she answered warily. "He just needs to rest."
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 am

Chloe sighed and muttered something under her breath "Stupid raven..." Chloe got up and slowly walked over to Dawn. But her eyes were only on Mist.

Mist turned his head and saw Chloe. He tilted his head slightly, "He's fine. Can we go now?" He asked.

Chloe shook her head "No not yet." She whispered before looking up at Dawn "I'm happy to hear that he'll be okay. I was worried." She stated. "My name is Chloe, and this is Mist." She said noding her head to the Raven.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:16 am

Dawn nodded politely to them both, "Good to meet you. I'm Dawn, and by Anima's name is Elleron, though he's not with me right now. He's with the pup and his anima where they are sleeping," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 am

"Sorry if you were surprised. I no longer have a home. May I stay with your clan? I have more questions if you will answer them as well."

(this is when she learns there are no clans.)
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 am

"I have no Clan, or pack. I don't have a mate, either. I just found this pup and I've stuck with him ever since," she explained. "I'll try to answer any questions you have, but I can't guarantee an answer."
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:40 pm

"There are no Clans anymore?" Iceheart whimpered "the what will I do?
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 pm

Nightwalker listened to the steady breaths of Delila and knew she was sleep. he stood up and focused his senses to find where the lake was. he could scent the faint traceses of water and headed in that direction
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Chloe looked away from the two for just moment and happened to see Nightwalker walking toward the lake. She started walking over to him, slowly and carefull so she wouldn't scare him or something.

Mist flew onto her back, "You just don't give up do you?" He asked. Chloe shook her head in answer.

She stopped a few feet from him, "Hello, my names Chloe." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:07 pm

Nightwalker turned around to the direction he herad he heard the wolf's voice " your scent.... its familer you were back at the Anulu Riverbed
right? Well what do you want." he said in a annoiyed tone.
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:13 pm

Chloe nodded but then realized he wouldn't see her doing that. "Yes. I was there." She said. She noticed his annoyed tone but she was use to it from Mist so it didn't bother her. She kept her voice as sweet and soft as before. "I wanted to make sure you were ok."

Mist moved along her back so he was closer to her neck, he watched the wolf as if he was trying to see inside his soul. "By what right do you have to talk to Chloe that way?" He snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 pm

Nightwalker was starting to get angry he didn't know why other wolves started to care about even when his family didn't. "why?.... whay did you want to make sure i was ok. I can take care of my self." he looked up at mist "and what gives you the right to talk to me."
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:38 pm

"Your young. Thats why." She said and turned her head slightly to look at Mist. He was always making this worse. But she didn't say anything to him yey. That could wait until later when they were alone. "And I'm sure you can take care of yourself, but everyone needs help sometimes. Someone to care for them."

Mist's claws cut into Chloes back and she winced slightly. "Why don't I simply take your eyes out sense your not using them?" Mist said coldly.

"Enough Mist!" Chloe yelled at him. "I'm sorry for the way he is acting. He doesn't like other wolves very much." Chloe said watching Mist, and then turned back to Nightwalker.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:49 pm

"being young didn't make my pack care for me so why is it different you." Nightwalker was trying to understand why these wolves were so worried about him. Nightwalker's ear twicthed when he heard what Mist "i am... so tired of everyone thinking i'm weak just because because i'm blind. If you think you can take my eyes come over here and try it." he growled
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:05 am

Chloe shook her head, "Not everyone thinks the same, dear, You may be blind but I don't think that makes you weak. It can only make you stronger." She said sounding more wise then her age allows. She didn't like talking like this but he was hurting. And he showed it through anger. Thats why she cared.

Chloe looked at Mist and shook her head.

Mist didn't pay much attention to her look, "I could, my foolish little wolf, but Chloe here wont let me."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:20 am

Nightwalker turned to her "i didn't need you to tell me that i know i can become as strong as any wolf, now just leave me alone you don't know what its like to wake up to darkness every day. Using your paws, nose, and ears to picture the world well enough just to move around. You just don't know how hard my life is, if i didn't have Deilila." he mumbled to himself
Back to top Go down

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:38 am

Chloe took a step closer to him, "Do you feel sorry for yourself?" She asked, her tone losing its gentle touch. Now she was the one annoyed. He's the one who didn't understand. She was here to talk to him and all he wanted to do was drive her away. Well it would take a lot more then anger to make her laeve.

Mist kept silent, knowing what Chloe was thinking about. He didn't like it when Chloe was upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: