Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Finally... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:46 am

{( Ugh.. we're gonna try and start where we left off... Here, I'll make the first post, close to as I can remember it... Let's say this is right after your post with Mudpelt and Keovi being alone on shore.)}

Takara was swimming quickly by Kuna's side, but felt a very strong and sudden feeling of pure happiness, and the same feeling of numbness that came over her before came back again. Above shore Keovi was frozen for a small moment, feeling how the tingling feeling he got before was flooding through his body from the second Mudpelt touched his fur. It made him feel like nothing bad would ever happen again. He almost forgot Mudpelt even asked him a question. " Oh, um.. Because.." He paused, trying to regain his thoughts. " Well, I'm have you, don't I?" His ears drew back onto his head, but he sighed, and with the sigh came a feeling of relief and relaxation, letting all the confusing sounds and smells of the forest dissipate to leave only the soft sound of Mudpelt's breathing and the sweet smell of her warm fur.
Underwater, Takara had regained her composure and was pointing towards a school of fish trying to dart away from the two otters. She waited for Kuna to make the first move towards them.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: Finally... - Page 7 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:19 am

" Yes you have me," Mudpelt said drawing back so he could see how serious she was. " I will never leave you and I will always be yours," Mudpelt said resting once again on his soft chest. " I dont think I could," she murmured.

Kuna felt everything that Mudpelt was feeling. Before he went to get the fish he lightly brushed his fur to Takarras and gave her one of his rare, but beautiful smiles. He then shot forward and grabbed as many fish as he could carry in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Keovi looked at back, and truely beleiving her, because he was thinking the same thing. " And I'm glad you are.. I wont ever leave you either, Mudpelt." He said, closing his eyes once again and just resting with her. The feeling brought back memories of his old pack, cut short as he remembered their carelessness towards him, simply leaving him to die. This time he easily pushed the thoughts out of his head because now it was better, and he needn't worry about those things anymore.
Takara continued to try and hunt for the fish, but her mind kept going off track, her concentration on fish dissolving into thoughts about Kunamition and Mudpelt, and the wonderful feeling she had every time he got near. A flash of something darted past her nose and her thoughts returned to fish long enough for her to snag a few before looking to see if Kuna caught his share.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:12 am

Kuna motioned to Takarra that he had enough and that they should probably go back. Was it just him or had he not noticed before how stunninly beautiful Takarra was? Kuna broke the waters surface as he gulped down air. He turned to the shore and saw that things were going great, and it wasnt even miday. Kuna swam fast to the shore checking to make sure that Takarra followed. He would now be willing to take a alligator for her.
Mudpelt looked up slightly, still in her daze. Was that Kuna swimming towards them. He had fish in his mouth. Good because she had just noticed that she was starving. She reluctantly drew back so that she could intercept the wet ball of fur that was her Anima. Kuna was always like this when he was extrememly happy; and it didn't happen much.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:44 am

Keovi's eyes, still closed only opened when he felt The warm fur of Mudpelt pull away. he saw that Takara and Kuna were back from fishing and they brought in a decently sized meal. Keovi got to his feet as Takara bounded up to him, dropped a few fish at his paws and changed into a bobcat. She swiped her tongue down her side a few times and washed her paws and face before grabbing her own fish and taking a few big bites out of it. " Thanks Takara, Kuna." Keovi said, picking up his own and Carrying it next to Mudpelt, where he laid down to eat. It seemed like all food tasted so much better suddenly... When Takara had finished before everyone else, she curled up beside Kuna as a Pine Marten, holding her tail in her paws, exhausted from hunting and full of fish. Though Kuna was still wet, she didn't mind, so was she.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:47 am

" Yeah thx Kuna and Takkara," Mudpelt said taking her share and sitting next to Keovi. The fish tasted great. After she finished she groomed her fur and basked in the sun.
Kuna took his share and then turned back into a fawn. The sun soon tryed his fur. He then went back and sat next to Takarra.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:06 am

Keovi was about to lay down next to Mudpelt but heard a faint noise in the bushes nearby. Untill just then, he wasn't paying much attention to his own surroundings, but he stopped and looked around carefully. His eyes scanned the tree line, and his ears were perked and listening, but no other sound came again and he didn't see anything. He disregarded it as a bird and sat down. " You think that blind pup and the others are still around?" He questioned, directing it at whoever felt like answering. Takara stood on her hind feet and looked around too. " I dunno, they probably are." She sat back down, twitching her ears this way and that to see if she could hear what was bothering Keovi. " Your being paranoid." She said finally, curling up in the sun and holding her tail in her paws to lick it clean. Keovi gave her a quick joking glare, and laid down with his muzzle resting on Mudpelt's back. A wind came through the area, making ripples on the lake. Keovi, in his boredom made little tornadoes carry dancing leaving around the little group. Takara got up and tried to snatch one out of the air.
A scent of another wolf was carried on this wind though, and Keovi tried to think of the wolves they had seen the other day, but this scent didn't seem to fit any of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:08 am

Flameheart trotted through the trees. Knox landed on a nearby branch. He had said it was about time for him to get more exercise, instead of riding on Flameheart's shoulder all the time. Flameheart just rolled her eyes at him. He was in his kangaroo rat form, barely keeping up. Her paws carried her in the direction of the lake. All of a sudden, Knox gave a quiet warning. Flameheart stopped in her tracks. She looked ahead, her green eyes squinting. Two wolves were laying down right through the bushes. She stood with her white fluffy tail poised, waiting to see if they noticed her. Barely making a sound, Knox leaped onto her shoulder. She almost flinched, but instead, lay down in the soft grass. She decided to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 am

Mudpelt licked Keivios nose and then layed her head down on the ground.
" I was thinking that after we took a nap we could go and look around," Mudpelt said tiredly. She then saw keovi sit up and say something. She thought that the scent wasnt one of the wolves that had been by the lake earlier. Well whoever it is can just leave us alone. Were happy. Mudpelt looked at Keovi with affection. She then laughed at his little tornadoes and was glad that he was here to make her laugh.
Mudpelt was tired so she let all the thoughts of the lone wolf exit her mind and only left keovi to dream about.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 am

Keovi looked at Mudpelt and smiled, nuzzling into her warm fur, tryiong to forget about the strange scent. As he rested, his tornadoes slowly dissipated to mere, random, small gusts of wind. Takara was still bored, as she almost always is, and leaped at Kuna, pinning his down and chewing on his ear, but saw something in the distance, something white barely visible through the leaves. She let go of him and started padding towards it, her curiosity getting the best of her. " I bet that's a rabbit, lets go catch it!" She snickered, creeping towards it with her belly on the ground, after changing into a small wildcat. Keovi lazily opened his eyes to watch.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:16 am

Kuna looked up suddenly. What if it was dangerous.
" Hold up Takarra," Kuna said running to catch. " I'll check it out first," Kuna said. he crept up to the white spot in the woods. He turned quickly into a wild cat and crouched. All of a sudden he leaped and landed on a white wolf. He jumped back spitting and rushed back to Takarra. He put is long tail protecticvley around her. " Thats not a rabbit its a wolf," Kuna said still stunned.

Mudpelt was awoken by Keovi nuzzling her and was bout to bat him playfully when she caught the distressing thoughts from her anima. ' wolf, not one from before, big wolf, white' kunas thoughts were a mess. She jumped up and took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:19 am

Flameheart leaped back, and Knox changed swiftly into a lion. A growl rumbled deep in his throat, and Flameheart could see his claws flexing in and out. She stayed where she was, and Knox leaped in front of her, his golden fur gleaming. He stared at the other wolves and their animas intently.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:41 am

Takara stopped and tilted her head, a little confused, but then saw the anima and white wolf, and her eyes went wide. She instantly changed form into a Pine Marten and grabbed Kuna around his side with her paws and dug her face into his fur, grabbing tighter as she heard the low growl. Keovi looked up as he felt the terrified thoughts coming off of Takara. He rushed in front of Mudpelt and bared his fangs. It was the first time in a long time he had ever stood up to another wolf, or in this case, another wolf's anima. His fur stood up along his back and his head was held low, but his gleaming white fangs were quite a threatening sight compared to his usual self. Takara dared to look up into the face of this large strange anima she never saw before. "Kuna, what is that?" Her voice was shaking. Keovi took a few small steps towards the white wolf, it was a female, alone. He stared back into the gleaming eyes of the lion anima, but addressed the white wolf. " State your business." Was all he said, in a low growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:24 am

Flameheart was startled at the defensiveness. "I came here to find out which way one of my family went," she said, Knox seemed to urge her on, "and also to find shelter. I'm just passing through, but I didn't mean to cause any harm." Change back into a kangaroo rat, that way they think we mean no harm, Flameheart thought to Knox. He replied by jumping onto her shoulder in his orginal form. He sqeaked a greeting to the other animas, hopefully they would not attack or anything.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Takara released Kuna when the lion turned into a small kangaroo rat. But her fur was still on end as she looked at the white wolf and her anima. " Umm.. hi?" She gave them a feeble smile. Keovi was still standing in front of mudpelt with his fur raised. " Well if that's all you were wanting, why were you creeping around the bushes like that? Your anima almost gave Takara a heart attack!" He barked, then sighed, with it a sense of calm came over him, knowing the wolf wouldn't attack them. He couldn't keep his fur from laying flat, but he stood normally, with his tail hanging limp. From behind mudpelt, Keovi's little tornadoes had become rather large, fast ones, that were making the trees around them rustle. He immediately stopped them and and the last few leaves in the air fell quietly down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:58 am

"Knox is protective," Flameheart almost whispered. "I wondered if you knew a place where I could find shelter for the night." Knox stood up on her shoulder, his ears twitching with nervousness. He wondered what other animas were like.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:29 am

Mudpelt walked up next to Keovi and put her tail on his back to calm him. Normally she would ask if the wolf wanted to stay the night, but she knew that it just wouldnt feel right with another wolf.

Kuna followed Takkara protectivley watching the anima all the time to make sure that he didnt turn back into a lion agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:33 am

Woth no answer to her question, she turned away. Knox became a sparrow, and flew above her. She decided to go to the other camp where she had found the other scents. She hurried deeper into the woods, hoping the other wolves wouldn't follow her. (continued in Satili Forest)
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:35 am

" That was odd," Mudpelt said turning to Keovi. Out popped the white wolf and then as soon as she had come she left. Mudpelt felt a little bad for not being welcoming. Its better this way, thought Mudpelt.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:32 am

Keovi blinked in quiet surprise. " Ya, It was." His fur was flat now and he was back to normal. " I didn't even catch a name. Maybe we were a bit unwelcoming... but shes the one who surprised us, I wasn't going to hurt her if she didn't hurt " He shivered, then sighed. " Umm sorry. Maybe it's my fault she left." Takara was creeping up to him. " Wow, Keovi, since when did you ever become the big bad wolf?" She laughed. Keovi pulled his ears back and stared at his paws. " Well that lion just jumped out at us, and never even hinted she was watching us... I didn't want anyone getting hurt or anything, it was just very sudden." He said, surprised himself. At the time it seemed instinct to protect Mudpelt, yet he never did that before, he always ran from potecial conflict. 'Your right, huh? I surprised even myself.' He said silently to his anima. " I wonder where she ran off to." He said, to no one in particular, just speaking his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:13 am

" I dont know," Mudpelt said looking at Keovi. She had loved it when Keovi had stood up to protect her. Is there anything he cant do?
" Well at least I know if they come back I'll have my knight in shining armor to save me," Mudpelt said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:31 am

Keovi felt himself grow hot under his fur, as he stared at the ground again, but a smile was spread across his jaws. He leaned into Mudpelt again, and sighed. That strange little incident was over and they could get back to relaxing in the warm sun. He closed his eyes and listened to her heartbeat, while Takara laid down in a ball with her tail in her paws, against Kuna. Her heart rate was still fast, having not completely got over that sudden shock she got by the large anima.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Mudpelts heart rate slowed as she rested with Keovi. Now everything was back to normal. And thats how Mudpelt liked it. She thought about what they couold do later that day. Maybe we could go check out the rest of the forest, She thought. She'd ask him later. Right now nothing vould have moved her.

Kuna nuzzled into Takkara's sweet smelling fur and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:16 am

Takara soon fell asleep with Kuna too, and Left Keovi the only one still up and active, though he stayed still by Mudpelt's side. His amber eyed gaze was sweeping across the lake, watching squirrels and chipmunks make their way around the shore to forage for nuts and berries. He blinked slowly, taking long slow breaths, taking in the wonderful scene in front of him. Just days before he was wandering around this forest with a hole in his heart, searching for what he now knew as just a friend to stay at his side. He sighed happily, and opened his eyes fully, and let his mind wander to the other wolves they had seen just days earlier, though he didn't want to bother Mudpelt at that time. "When you feel like it, let's go see what all those other wolves are up to. I'm just curious to where they went." He said quietly. " I love spending the day relaxing for once, but I'm not the kind to stay like that for long. I love some adventure once in a while." He said, almost talking to himself. " But of course if you don't want to, we won't. I go where you go." He finished, closing his eyes again
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:07 am

" hmmm..sounds great," Mudpelt said getting up slowly. Her paws were starting to itch to get out on the forest floor. She stretchand and then combed down some tuffs of fur with her tongue.
" Wake up Kuna," She nudged kuna lightly. Kuna stirred and then whispered into Takarra's ear that it was time to get up. Kuna got up waited for her.
" I wonder where they went," Mudpelt said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: