Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anima thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marduk
Pup
Pup
Marduk

Monkey Virgo

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm

I think there should be a thread that explains what animas are and their abilities. so far, the only thing I have seen about animas is that they are the opposite gender of the wolf, are sort of the "wolfs spirit", and communicate telepathically.

I attempted to RP with this description, and apparently I did it incorrectly, because apparently animas are solid and can't turn invisible as I assumed they could (it did say they were spirits... which are basically ghosts.)

I know almost nothing about them, and I am sure it will be the same with others, so I think there should be an information thread about them.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:06 am

If you've ever read the golden compass books, the animas are basically daemons. The only difference that I am aware of is that they don't settle, so can shift forms their whole lives.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Marduk
Pup
Pup
Marduk

Monkey Virgo

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:49 am

Icestar wrote:
If you've ever read the golden compass books, the animas are basically daemons. The only difference that I am aware of is that they don't settle, so can shift forms their whole lives.
some of us have not read those books either, so that still makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:57 am

Well I was just wondering....

Animas are basically the soul of the wolf. They take the form of an animal, but it can only be small- like a medium sized dog, fox, lynx, eagle, etc. They are always the opposite gender of their soulmate, and can communicate telepathically. They can sned images over the mind link. If either the wolf or anima is injured, the other feels it as well. If one dies, so does the other.

Does that help?
Back to top Go down
Marduk
Pup
Pup
Marduk

Monkey Virgo

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:18 am

Icestar wrote:
Well I was just wondering....

Animas are basically the soul of the wolf. They take the form of an animal, but it can only be small- like a medium sized dog, fox, lynx, eagle, etc. They are always the opposite gender of their soulmate, and can communicate telepathically. They can sned images over the mind link. If either the wolf or anima is injured, the other feels it as well. If one dies, so does the other.

Does that help?
yes, thats what I saw posted before.
but I still saw nothing about the physical properties of them.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : anima thread Chipmu10
Squack

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:09 am

They are almost like a regular animal, but souls. mmm...hmmm...mhm, that's all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:17 am

I can help you. They are living, they eat, they take care of themselves, but are both spiritually and physically close to their partners. They share that mental link, but also the physical one as well, which enables them to feel each other's pain. They are not ghosts, and spirits only in that they are part of their wolf's spirit, shown in a physical form, which changes as the wolf's moods, feelings, and mental state change. BUT thy have free will and can change at will, keep some thoughts to themselves, yet if they starve and die, even though the wolf is fully fed and well, the wolf will die along with them. they must take care of each other then to survive.

maybe not all of that is official, but it is how we've been roleplaying the animas here since they came to be
Back to top Go down
Marduk
Pup
Pup
Marduk

Monkey Virgo

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:22 am

thank you suka, that helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:01 am

Sorry. I got cut off before I finished... Embarassed Oh- and a lot of the time markings or characteristics stay as they change form. For example, Kyota's white hide never changes, but his blue eyes do sometimes switch to black or amber, depending on the form. Flame has a reddish hue that stays, as well as a mark on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : anima thread BPz4
Name: Night

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:30 am

we should have WW make an official topic for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anima thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: anima thread   anima thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anima thread
Page 1 of 1