Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SilverMoon Pack discussion thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:57 am

Okay, instead of clogging up the topic there, just post things about it on here. WW, if you don't think this is a good idea, then go ahead and delete it or whatever, I just didn't want the topic on the mountain to get any more confusing.

What's happening right now:
Glortidul, right now, is "searching" for Kazuro and Alronto (forgive me if I spelled his name wrong.) Kazuro and alronto have escaped and are running around the mountain in an attempt to meet up with the others in the cave on the top of the mountain. Sai, Hackle, and Vixxe (again, spelling?) are all injured, but they are all in the cave as far as I know. LostFace took Vixxe up, but Snow never role played bringing her into the cave, so I don't know. This is where it got confusing. Ninja ran down the mountain and attacked Glortidul by himself, then LostFace ran down to help him. LostFace (I think) got crushed and is still down there. Glacier, leaving Azu in the cave, ran down and rescued Ninja, but couldn't carry LostFace. Right now Glacier, along with Ninja, is waiting somewhere on the mountain side, afraid to lure Glortidul to the others up top. They are waiting for further orders from Kazuro, but he's not reached the cave yet. Zura, Crescent, Whisker, Sai, Hackle, Azu, Vixxe (?), and her anima is in the cave. Kazuro, Alronto, Alranta (sp?), Glacier, Ninja, and LostFace are all outside the cave.

Thats what I know, at least. And... whew, that was long. @,@
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:59 am

Well, Lostface came to rescue Ninja, but fell off a cliff, and Ninja is trying to rescue her (yes he does have his back to glortidul) and is almost being dragged off the cliff
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:41 am

well thats what you guys changed it too...
What twi said was true, but i guess now Glacier's stuck in some weird timezone for the moment.

I'm posting a new topic at the mountain, and I think I'll post along the lines of Glacier reaching the two wolves LostFace and Ninja. She will try to save LF, but since shes now the size of a full grown wolf she cant do more than help her back onto four paws again. I can have her carry ninja though, and mybe then it can flow back into what I posted before. I dunno, I'm open for ideas before we reopen that topic, I dont want anyhting getting out of hand again.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:52 am

that sounds like it should work.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:30 am

Zyrxy wrote:
well thats what you guys changed it too...
What twi said was true, but i guess now Glacier's stuck in some weird timezone for the moment.

I'm posting a new topic at the mountain, and I think I'll post along the lines of Glacier reaching the two wolves LostFace and Ninja. She will try to save LF, but since shes now the size of a full grown wolf she cant do more than help her back onto four paws again. I can have her carry ninja though, and mybe then it can flow back into what I posted before. I dunno, I'm open for ideas before we reopen that topic, I dont want anyhting getting out of hand again.
I agree. That sounds like it'd work. Snow and Ice, PLEASE don't do this again. xD It gets really confusing, lol. But, yeah, Suka, I think that's good. We'll just use your new topic and lock the old one. I'll do that once the new topic is opened.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:36 am

I'll try not too. I'm not even sure what I did, to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : SilverMoon Pack discussion thread BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:18 am

Okay. Lets get this straight.
I posted with the version of LostFace being crushed by Glortidul. Suka posted in reply to my post. My post disapeared for some reason. I re-posted my post exactly the same. WildWind said I was power-playing and told me to fix my post that was soposed to be before Suka's post. I changed my post the way WildInd wanted me to. IceStar posted in reply to my new version of my post. I asked Suka to change her post to fit the my new post because my post was suposed to be before Suka's. Then everyone got confused.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:41 am

Ok, well its resolved now I think. Lostface should be on her feet again, but shes still in Glu.. w/e his name is's presense, but Glacier told her to run while she tried to escape with Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 am

Yeah, I think it's fine now. Suka did a good job with the recap thing and the new topic, so I think things will be fine.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : SilverMoon Pack discussion thread L5tO
Name: Pan

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:19 am

Okay.. People seriously, one post and wait. Since Suka started the topic, the order is.. Suka, Icestar, Sammy, Shadow, Me, Snowest, Twilight. Did I forget anyone? But anyway, stick to this order, please. I'm tired of having to reply to like thirty posts by the same people; Which is why I don't post very much.. It takes way too much time than it needs to.

Last edited by WildWind on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:09 pm

okay! I'll remember that list!
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:15 am

ok, so I just need to remember to wait till twi posts, then post after her. I think thats simple enough for me
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am

What about Warna? Er, I mean Shadowwolf? She hasen't really been on, though... <.<
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : SilverMoon Pack discussion thread BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:28 am

she could post after you twi...
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:31 am

So we don't wait for her, or what?
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:47 am

we cant just wait until she comes on, we dont know how long that will be. I posted after twi, lets just keep going in this order until she shows up i guess..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilverMoon Pack discussion thread   SilverMoon Pack discussion thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SilverMoon Pack discussion thread
Page 1 of 1