Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the old topic!

Go down 
+4
Twilight_Wolf
Mudpelt
Snowest
Morgan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

the old topic! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:04 am

Iceheart let out a yelp as Kia nudged her. She shakily stood up, with Kyota, now a mouse, sitting on Kio. "I fell, and broke my leg. I was close to dying when you came. Thanks." Kyota's eyes shone gratitude. "Where Are we going?" Iceheart asked. "How about to my den, I ate some herbs, and they should kick in soon." Kyota disagreed "We need warmth, and someone to take care of us."
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: the old topic! - Page 5 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:33 am

Kia hesitated. "I guess my den would be best," she decided, turning slowly toward her den so that Iceheart wouldn't fall. "Since you've already eaten herbs it'll be warmer in my den with me and Nightwalker to keep you warm." Zio moved with Kia, carefully placing each paw in front of the other. He hated this melted snow underpaw, but Iceheart needed them right now. "Unless you'd rather stay with Keovi and Mudpelt, but I bet it'd be crowded in there..." she voiced her thoughts aloud as they came to her mind, still slowly heading toward her den.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:59 am

"That'll be good" Iceheart said before yawning. "Hey, where's Keovi?" She said after a moment. "I haven't seen him since he came to help. Ah well, he'll show up." She slowly limped to the den. "We'll do more in the morning." She curled up on the floor next to Nightwalker with her mangled leg stretched out to the side. Kota curled up as a cat around it. They were instantly asleep.

Last edited by Icestar on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:the old topic! - Page 5 WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:34 am

Koda then pricked his ears at the sound of voices in the camp and so peeked his head out of his mother's den. He noticed Kia and iceheart with their animas heading towards Kia's den and relized that he had been too late. Mudpelt seemed to still be asleep so he trotted back out. Gwin scurried out behind him and washed her face with her white hands.

Koda padded with heavy paws back to his orginal spot in the clearing and layed down. Gwin curled up beside him and then gazed up towards the dark sky as if taking up his offer to look for stars. Koda also raised his head and peered up at what looked like a million stars in the sky. The lone silver moon hovered there as if waiting for something to happen.

The world is huge, Gwin sighed. Koda bobbed his head in agreement. I wish that we could explore all of it, Koda muttered. Gwin blinked at him. That would be hard, she raised her eye brow. Koda nodded again and then layed his head down. Gwin rested her head next to his and both fell asleep in the middle of the clearing.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:08 am

Keovi folled hesitntly behind Iceheart until he knew she was safe in the clearing. She hurt her leg in a rabbit burrow.. What next? He thought sadly. He sighed, his breath forming a cloud in front of him. He watched it a few more times, until he found himself not focusing at all, lost in thoughts of when he first met Nightwalker and Iceheart. Then, Iceheart had suffered from the sickness that took her sight from her. His head shock side to side very slowly and just slightly as he thought about it more. Suddenly he felt himself shivering and brought his thoughts to him now. He blinked away snow flakes from around his eyes as he lifted his head to look at the sky over the lake. Some clouds still hung in the darkened sky, making only patches of stars now visible. Over the hills on the other side of the lake, where he knew Takara and kuna were, the sunset was starting to fade, and as the male's head turned to face the oposite way, he could only faintly see the darker sky over the nearest trees. He sighed again and sat down on the cold ground, bringing his paws near him to fight the cold wind now starting to cross over the lake.

Koara felt something nudging her side. She buried her nose further into the bedding and grunted. 'Wake up, something happened.' Kartal said to her, prodding her again. Koara pulled herself to face the entrance to the den, blinking away her drowsyness. " Huh? " She saw koda had left the den, and got to her paws to follow, falling over once or twice before gaining her footing. Outside, the chill of night bit at her nose, but she was too curious to let that stop her. Kartal followed close behind as she made her way fully out of the den, watching the effect of her paws on freshly fallen snow with a smile. Kartal nudged her again and pointed towards Kia's den where they say Iceheart's white tail disapear. " I wonder what was wrong." She yipped out loud. Kartal nodded beside her and turned to go back in the den, but Koara stayed to watch a bird that had stopped to rest on the branch above their den.

Keovi's amber gaze remained on the lake now, watching as the wind sent small ripples over it's surface. He guessed it would be frozen at least near the edge by the next morning, but for now he felt awake enough to go hunting. He got to his paws, and scented the crisp air for somewhere to start, but could smell only the stale scent of Iceheart now, and the rotting smell of the carcass not far away. He stood silent for a moment, listening carefully to the trees around him, and thought he could he hear crunching in the snow in the trees further down the lake shore. He placed his paws carefully in front of him, starting to walk towards the noise along the edge of the lake, stalking lower and lower towards the round as he got closer. He paused when he thought he near it, rising to stand normally, but turning his ears towards the trees. The noise paused as well, as though sensing the presence of the wolf, but it started up again, slowly traveling further and further away from the clearing. Keovi lowered his fram again, and stalked into the trees, placing each paw carefully to make as little noise as possible.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 am

Kia walked carefully beside Iceheart into her den, reminding the white wolf of the tree roots sticking through randomly in the walls. Once they were at the back, and Iceheart was settled and fast asleep, Kia sighed inwardly. She'd never be able to get any sleep now. Zio yawned and returned to his usual cat form, curling up beside Nightwalker. I'm going to sleep, he said. Kia nodded. She knew he, too, had the same nightmares she had, though much less severe, and he seemed really tired. I'll just go outside I guess, Kia decided, though she knew that Zio was already losing consiousness. She turned and weaved through the roots inside her den, making her way out into the moonlit snow-covered ground. Two small shapes disturbed the beauty of the night, and Kia, with a start, realised it was Koda and Koara. She made her way to them and stood in front of the two pups. "It's pretty cold out here for you two, dont you think?" she asked. "I thought Keovi told you guys to go inside."
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:01 am

( actually I think Koara is sitting on the edge of the den and Koda is in the clearing. js )

Koda lifted his muzzle drowsily to see Kia. Gwin figeted and her tail seemed to over straight out. "I was out looking at all of the stars," he said. After breif silence, he frowned as if lost in thought. "How is Icestar?" he asked curiously.

(sorry for the short post, I didn't know what else to say.)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : the old topic! - Page 5 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:21 am

Nigwalker's ears twitched as he heard someone enter the den and laid next to him. at first he thought it was just Kia but then Iceheart's scent filled his nose he opened his eyes and looked to where she was laying. he wondered why Iceheart came into their den, he got up to his paws and made his way out of the den. it felt cold as if the sun had gone down he must have slept longer then he wanted to. he caught Delila's scent and trotted over to her, "Delila how come you didn't wake me? whats been going on?" Delila looked up at Nightwalker, "i'm sorry i just thought you would need a little more rest. your just starting to get better so i let you sleep in. but while you where sleep Iceheart got hurt i'm not sure what the injury was but she seemed in a lot of pain. Kia is going to let her stay in the den also for warmth and any other help she might need." Nightwalker looked back towards the den, "Iceheart is hurt...... come on Delila we going out on a quick hunt." Delila didn't say anymore she changed into a mouse and scurried to the top of Nightwalker's head as he left the open space of the dens
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:14 am

Koara shrank back at the voice of one of the older wolves, knowing she wasn't suposed to be out here in the cold. " Oh hi Kia." She crawled further out into the air, and could feel the wind buffeting her fluffy tan coat. Kartal stayed glued to her side to stay away from the wind as she crept out further into the clearing to stand by Koda. " Keovi did say to go inside.. and we did! " She suddenly yipped, proud of her sudden loophole she figured out. " THe white stuff is falling from the sky!" She looked up to the top of the trees, where a few dead leaves still clung to it's branch. " Dad calls it snow." She said happily, her bright gaze returning to Kia.

A crack of a twig made Keovi stop in his tracks, his eyes darting to search the trees in front of him for movement. The twig wasn't broken by himself, but something ahead, and as he turned his ears towards the trees again, he could hear more crunching of snow and leaves as whatevre was moving thorugh the bush continued on without noticing him. He opened his mouth in a pant, showing his gleaming white teeth as another breath created clouds to drift away in the wind. He stalked further ahead, moving his head to look out through the bare trees to the shining surface of the lake to be sure he wasn't too far from the clearing. As he looked back, he saw tracks besid ehis own in the snow, leading towards the noises he had heard. He lowered his nose into the track, which smell strongly of deer. His mouth watered. The deer would be close, and it didn't smell like a buck at all to him so he went ahead to see it. "Ah, there you are". He whispered, as he peered through the branches of a low tree, to a shadow moving through the white. He took one more step, watching where he placed it carefully, feeling his muscles tense. And with the next step, his hind legs shot him towards the deer, snarling jaws ready to bite.

Not far from Keovi now, Takara could feel his surge of energy and the thrill of the hunt. She looked up thorugh the trees on her hind legs but didn't hear or see him thorugh the muffling snow. No noise at all was heard except the scratching of Takara's claws on the bark at the base of the tree. " Hey Kuna, Keovi's trying to bring down a deer not far from here." She explained, returning all four marten paws to the ground next to her mate.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : the old topic! - Page 5 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 am

Nightwalker's was moving slowly sniffing along the ground for something to give to Iceheart. he never really liked Iceheart especially the way she liked him but he didn't right about being sleep while she needed help. Iceheart helped him while he was sick so he should return the favor by helping her in her time of need. besides he didn't like feeling like he owned someone, he caught the scent of a deer and began to follow it. after following the scent for a while he began to smell Keovi's scent and what sounded like snarling. he changed his pace into a sprint. Delila could see Keovi up ahead charging toward the deer and alerted Nightwalker to what she had saw. Nightwalker growled and dug his claws into the snow to get a little more speed and launched himself at one of the deers hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:14 am

The deer had started to bolt once Keovi sprang, but at that same moment, Nightwalker had started sprinting as well. Keovi was right at the heels of the deer, growling as he waited for the right moment to grab hold. His eyes were wide as he took a half a second to look at another deer fleeing in the other direction, then to his side, where Nightwalker had reached them both. For the next split second, he was surprised, but in his moment of keeping his attention off the deer, it's hoof had kicked him in the jaw, forcing a yelp, then a loud snarl out of Keovi. He pushed forward, dodging trees just as fast as the deer was, and he prayed Nightwalker could do the same. His lips drew back in another snarl as he prepared himself to take the deer down, and with a quick jump he gained the space lost between him and the deer, where he promptly lunged for the thick meaty part of the thigh, tearing away at it's fleash as he was forced by gravity to fall back onto the ground.

The deer's eyes were wide with fear now, as it tried to push itself to move faster, but the gaping wound in its hind leg pained it enough to kick out violently at it's attacker. Keovi ducked and yelped as he fell back more, to avoid it's flailing hooves. The deer took a sharp turn towards the lake, breaking out of the trees into open grass where it could move faster with huge leaps and jumped. Keovi followed at a wider turn, his tail moving out to the side for balance as he skidded through the snow to follow. Open land! He thought thankfully, the shape of the deer was escaping fast though, but drops of blood lead from the wound hee had caused, as well as tears in it's leg from Nightwalker. Keovi suddenly barked in frustration, slowling to a trot before he stopped, watching the deer disapear through the trees again. He stood growling, angry at himself as well as his would-be meal. He sighed, a cloud of frosty breath lifting up into the sky from his nose as his growl died away. He turned to face the trees where the deer and himself had escaped from, waiting for Nightwalker's black muzzle to burst thorugh as well. In the moonlight the blood shone agaisnt the snow, nd the prints left by the deer, with a strong smell rising from them, makingKeovi's mouth water even more than the taste of blood he already had.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Zio was disrupted from his sleep by Nightwalker heading out of the den. He scooted closer to Iceheart, curling up beside her to share warmth.

Kia couldn't hide her grin at the pup, but she shook her head. She opened her maw to speak, but Koara reminded her of the snow and another smile escaped. She kicked herself mentally and forced it away. "Yes, but you'll freeze out here if you stay for long," she said. "You'd better go back inside with your mother and sister." Again, she was about to say something more when a commotion across the lake caught her by surprise. She jerked her head up and when she looked she saw Keovi trailing after a wounded deer, but he was loosing it quickly. Before she could react, the doe was gone, fleeing into the trees, leaving Keovi on the other side of the lake from the small group back at the dens. She sighed. If the pups saw that there was no way they'd go back in now.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: the old topic! - Page 5 2nai368

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:23 am

Kuna nodded quickly turning into a moutain lion. He usually used this form to hunt. He got up with a growl.
" Well, lets go help him," Kuna said. He ran to where he could here the hunt in progress. He stood to the side ready for when Keovi would need him.

Mudpelt looked up from her nap. She was susprised by all the time she had slept. She got up and found that she had woken up becasue of Anaya. She had been nudging her.
" Mommy, I think somethings happened. I think Iceheart is hurt," Anaya said a touch of panic in her voice. Briss was on her head looking concerned.
Mudpelt got up and made her decision. She picked up Anaya and laid her back in the nest.
" Stay here, I'm going to get the rest of your siblings," Mudpelt said as she exited the den. She found Koda in the middle of the clearing. She gently pciked him up, his anima hanging on.
" I'm sorry Koda but you cant stay out here," Mudpelt said as she deposited Koda in the nest. Now for Koara, Mudpelt thought. She saw, with releif, Koara talking to Kia.
" I'm sorry Kia, but i think Koara needs to come in now. Please tell Keovi to come to me when he gets in. Thank you," Mudpelt said picking up Koara, the anima trailing behind.
" Now, this time Koara, pleaser stay in here," Mudpelt said, with a slight sterness to her voice. She then sat at the mouth of the den, waiting for her mate.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:15 am

Takara leapt after him, chaning to a bobcat in mid-jump. She jumped over the patches of leaves still visible thorugh the snow, and used her fluffy paws to help her push faster through the snow until she joined Kuna and Keovi out in the open beside the lake. She slowed to a stop, and looked to the stains of blood on the snow, bending down to sniff at one, still very strong. Her tiny tail waggled a bit to dispel snow, and she shook her head and ears as well. Now that the sunset was almost gone over the trees, the snow falling from the sky seemed more visible in the moonlight, making it almost easy to see wher the blood trail went, and any other detail on the gorund. " We should track it." She suggested, lookin gup to the others for aproval.

Koara's tiny ears tilted back slightly when her mom came out into the clearing. She let her pick her and Koda up to carry back inside, but she twisted her head around to wave good night to Kia before she was set down on the warm beddin ginside their den. She looked back at the entrance to see Kartal bounding in after her, and joining her at her side. " Sorry Mommy. I won't go outside again." She promised, taking one last good look at the sparkling snow before settling beside Anaya and Koda to sleep.

(( I'LL wait for Nightwalker to post before I use keovi ))
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:52 am

Koda's lip almost curled up into a snarl; he didn't need his mother's help to walk back to their den. He shook it off with a exhausted sigh. Gwin's eyes still seemed to reflect the stars that they loved now and Koda wished that he could gaze up at them all night. She seemed to forget all of the excitement about the white lights in the night sky and settled down. Koda stomped over next to her, his mother still on his mind, but did the same.

His dreams included the stars and the lake nearby. He could see the shadows of his two sisters behind him and almost smell the water's murkiness. All of a sudden, the moon had covered the beautiful stars completely and water swirled around him. His jaws called for his sisters to go and escape before they were also swept up; He was drowning in his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 am

Iceheart stirred a bit under losing warmth, and then gaining more. She suddenly woke up. "How are we going to bind this?" She asked Kyota, who was now awake at her side. "How are we going to find everything?"

Kyota gave no response. Now that winter had sent it's chilly breath over the land, there wouldn't be herbs or anything. Kyota shifted into a eagle so he wouldn't have to use his legs, and silently winged out of the den.

He felt drowsy, but he had slept earlier, and the herbs didn't affect him as much. He felt like he was in his own world as he flew across the snow. Seeing Keovi, he dove down, landing near the alpha's feet. "We need to find binding for Iceheart" he explained. "We need fresh rushes, but seeing as it's winter, we could probably use straight sticks." He thought for a moment "Oh, and we need cobwebs, and lots of them. And we need to get them fast, before the leg sets broken, crippling her forever" Seeing the look in Keovi's eyes, he asked "Do you need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : the old topic! - Page 5 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:40 am

Yawning Snowest and Jack walked out of their den. Jack split off to go hunt and Snowest sat down. Yawning again Snowest whatched an eagle fly out of a den and talk to Keovi. She herd snatches of the conversation but she diddnt really care. Walking over to the carcess Snowest smelled it's rancid smell. Wrinkeling her nose Snowest wondered vaugely when the carcess was going to be moved.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:57 am

Mudpelt had been scanning her eyes over the beginning of the forest for Keovi. For some reason she was a little bit axious. She looked back in the den to where her pups were sleeping. She knew they wern't happy that she had brought them back in when the night sky was so clear. But she just overreacted and they were sleeping now.

Anaya was sleeping soundly next to Koara. She was dreaming of a long feild, filled with flowers. The aroma of the flowers was almost real. Anaya found herself running through the long grasses. They tickled.

Mudpelt now saw Snowest sniff the carcass. Mudpelt knew the carcass should be moved unless they wanted disease to rage through the camp. She walked over quickly to Snowest.
" Hey, Snowest. Could you do me a favor? I have my paws tied up with the pups. I don't want them running off again. Would you please take that carcass far from the camp," Mudpelt asked looking back at her den.

Last edited by Mudpelt on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:11 am

('hands' Mudpelt??)

"Uh, okay.. I guess.." Snowest said sleepily to Mudpelt. Taking a step forward Snowest gripped the carcess. "Blegh." she mumbled. Jerking backwards Snowest began pulling the carcess. Snowest gripped harder as she pulled the carcess. Then Snowest felt a gush of the carcesse's blood flow down her throught. Dropping the elk Snowest began a fit of caughing. "Snowest?" Jack said in her mind. Snowest tried to answer but the caughing had gotten worse. Snowest fell over as the caughing raked her body. "Im coming Snowest!" Snowest dimly heard Jack yell to her.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:40 am

( Sorry..)
" Thank you," Mudpelt said releived. She turned to go. She was almost there when she faintly heard a fit of coughing. Her first thought was that it was one of the pups. She strained her eyes to see them. They lay motionless, but the coughing still continued. Mudpelt turned around. She saw the trail of blood that the old carcas had made while Snowest had dragged it out. She followed it, looking back only once to her pups, and soon came insight of Snowsest.
She rushed to her side.
" Oh, darn. This is all my falt. I'm so sorry Snowest," Mudpelt said. She grabbed her by her scruff and dragged her to where Iceheart was.
" Iceheart, Snowest swallowed some of the old elk blood, and I think she's sick now. What should I do? I don't know herbs. What herbs do I get," Mudpelt asked panicaning. Oh, what she wouldn't do to have Keovi here. He always ishued calm and leadership. He would know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Iceheart lifted her head from where she was lying. Her injured hind leg was stuck out awkwardly to her side. "I need yarrow, marigold, juniper, thyme, and dock leaves. They're buried in the roots of the tree on top of my den. Oh, and this may be hard, but I need a ton of moss soaked in water. And one more thing, could you fetch Kia? I need a good helper because Kyota isn't here."

Iceheart's white eyes were dulled with pain, and she had to grit her teeth after she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 pm

" Thank you, Iceheart," Mudpelt said, relieved. She quickly started to follow Icehearts directions. She skidded out of the den, and clambered up on the dens roof. She saw tones of different roots, but she had no idea what yarrow, marigold, juniper, thyme. or dock leaves looked like. Mudpelt decide to just grab a mouthful of roots and leaves and hope for the best.

Mudpelt jumped down off the roof and rushed into the den. She dropped the herbs near Iceheart so she wouldn't have to move far. She then started to work on the moss with water. She remembered there being a small stream right outside the camp. As she passed her den she took a quick peek into it to find her pups still. Mudpelt then streaked to the stream. There was a tree covered in moss a few pawsteps away. She ripped off a strip and dunked it in the cold stream. The moss still dripping, she came back to Icehearts den. She dropped it by Snowest because she thought that was what Iceheart wanted it for. Mudpelt then stepped out of the den and looked around for Kia.
" Kia," Mudpelt howled.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Iceheart nodded her thanks, and got to work the best she could. She dragged her self a little bit closer to Snowest. The vixxen chewed up the the dock, and placed it in front of Snowest's body so when she vomited up the blood, it'd be easier to clean up. Next she chewed up more herbs to prevent infection. Setting those aside, she chewed the other herbs into a pulp to prevent infection. She placed her paws over Snowest's nose, and put the yarrow in Snoweth's jaws. Snowest would have to swallow the herbs to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Caughing weakly Snowest felt a paw cover her nose. She swallowed and allmost imeadiatly coughed again. A few seconds later she felt somthing in her throught. The blood and the rest of the contents of her stomach, which wasent much, came gushing out causing her to cough more. For a few seconds she couldnt breath and her coughing stopped. Dashing into the den was Jack, "What happened?!" he said to Iceheart panicly. Then Snowest's coughing started up again, worse than before.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:13 pm

(Kia was right outside, I just never really RPed her, lol, sorry)

Kia turned to Mudpelt's howl and ran to her side immediately. "What is it?" she asked. She hadn't seen or heard what had happened to Snowest, but she did puzzle as to why the carcass was a bit further away.

(I'm sorry it's short, just... not in the mood to write a bigger one I guess. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the old topic!   the old topic! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the old topic!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next