Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of my past...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Tales of my past... Empty
PostSubject: Tales of my past...   Tales of my past... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:39 am

I was bored so I was searching google for random things like "How to help keep outdoor cats warm in winter" (for meh kitties) "channel 4 action news PA" (to see when this snow im getting will start sticking) and ect. But a random thought came into my head,
Hm, I wonder if my IRC Pack and Wyntir are still active?

Now a few of you might know this about me, but My first experience in role playing wolves never started out in a forum like this at all. Nooo sir. It was a Serious, Advanced-intermediate, realistic wolf roleplay. And jeeze, these people didn't kid about their roleplay.

-There were strict hierarchy within a pack. and they were enforced.
-Your wolf "Characters" weren't treated like that, they were our wolf counterparts who represented ourselves, and every wolf was "roleplayed" as you would do yourself if you were really a wolf.
-Wyntir, my alpha, was the boss there, you did as she said or there were punishments like bans, suspensions, exile, ect.
-Strictly wolf realism. They barely talked. They acted as wolves do (except they were decent and didn't allow mating roleplay or anything) and the wolves acted in roleplay as their people did

Roleplaying there was msoo... different. that whole site and their purpose was alot different from what WotD is. It feels like your reaally part of some kind of Pack, and those people there were your family. But I saw how they began to treat other people badly, mostly how Wyntir treated one of her fellow roleplayers, Dagda I think she was, I just couldnt go on anymore, it was bothering to me. But I still remember the funny/ serious/ random convos and stuff we had in OOC, and i had a few really good friends on there, but the bad outnumbered the good. If I hadnt quit I bet I wouldnt be here.

Now, my wolf on there was Suka. I remember how I'd post too, let me ive you an example: (btw, this was in a chat thing called IRC, our names showed up like an IM does)

Suka* lowered her muzzle into the dew-laded grass, drawing in the many scents from the trail in front of her. She blinked, noticing a ladybug on a leaf in front of her nose. A wolfish grin spread across her maw, and she delicately poked at it with her moist nose, sending it falling off the leaf into the dirt. A yip in the distance made her look up, and she perked her ears, hearing the familiar bark of Black'heart. She couldn't help but let her tail wag happy back and forth, as her amber eyes followed his as he came closer. " I've missed you!" She finally barked, running towards him as well, and tackling him to the ground, where both their pelts got muddied in the path. A crack of a twig a few hops and leaps away brought Suka back to alertness, the trail she had been following was correct, and a rabbit was bounded out of the brush into the trees. She left Black'heart to pelt after it, swerving through the trees on swift paws. Her white teeth gleamed as she drew closer, and with one long and powerful leap she was able to get close enough to slip a paw under its back legs and trip her prey, soon bringing it to the ground with a triumphant snarl. She sent a prayer of thanks to the heavens and brought her meal back to her black furry friend, her gait steady but the rabbit dangling loosely from her jaws. She dropped it at his paws and lowered her ears and head slightly, moving her gaze back up to his.

as you can see they were long, and detailed. Much more wolfish than we do on here even. I honestly did love roleplaying there and it was so hard to give it up, but I really started to hate Wyntir and eventually Flames, and Frostfang got a little irritable, and my friend Black'heart didn't come on as much, Neither did my real life friend, who named her wolf Kaliska I think.. cant remember what it was exactly.

So anywho, is youve read all the way down to this point, thanks and congrats. so anyway, I decided to look up my old pack, Moonvalley it was called, and see what happened to it. Heres the site:
http://www.freewebs.com/moon-valley-/Pack.htm
And as you can see from that page, I was still listed. well AM still listed. lol

hmm click on my picture. KALISKA that WAS my friends name.. well ya she left long before i did. man, looking at that makes me miss all that sooo much... *sniffle* but im never going back to that pack at least. well its long gone now anyways.

OMG messing with the bot, Nightwhispoer was soo fun! I'd say "I'm hungry" in the OOC chat and it responds with something like " Nightwhisper... throws a cookie at Suka's head. lol good times..

05/17/07: Pack meeting was held!

- Ceiro was promoted to Omega male.
- Ember`Shadow advanced to Omega female.
- Suka enters Pledge.
- Kaliska enters Pledge.
- FrostFang` turns 1 year old today! (Happy whelpday!) Thus, was promoted to Packmember. In addition, he began training for Guardian.
- We (the Council) are pleased with the turnout, 14 woofies! Keep it up!

o.o I guess thats when they accepted me into the pack. I was with them a while before that though. it was weird how thrilled I was to become promoted to Packmember after an omega, and finaly Wyntur acuallt let me become a hunter ( These people are all.. 18+ years old, while only a few like me were younger, so it really was an honor)

Anaya was another of my friends, she was younger like me. dont see the bloopers section.. it should be rated like, pg 14 o_O just warning ya.

Btw, ^--- im talking about the site there. I posted the link higher up.

Wow.. so many memories... both good and bad.. just thought I'd share all that with ya. It's sorta how I ended up being able to roleplay like I do, and the members there are really deep sometimes, if I ever had a problem they were excellent therapists xD but only a few. like i said before alot of them I really loathed. Hmm Dawnstar was really nice, too.. *is looking through names on the site as I type*

Soo ya. theres just somethin I wanted to have all typed out in case i wanted to remember things again, and to tell you all a bit about my past. I miss Suka now xD

Questions or comments, ect are very much welcome, If any of you are confused in any way, I'll be glad to try and explain. o.o
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of my past...   Tales of my past... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:58 am

wow. explains why your Rps are way longer then mine..... O.o
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Tales of my past...   Tales of my past... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:29 am

Ahhh... Reminds me of the good ol' Furcadia days. Getting killed as soon as you entered.... In fact, I think that's why I left. It was only certain dreams of course. After years of that, I still don't post real long. XD
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Tales of my past...   Tales of my past... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:47 am

I've heard of Furcadia. Never knew much about it though. You must've been a member there once before then? Thats pretty cool. Alot of what we start out doing involving roleplay and such greatly effects of how we look at in the future, be it a day ahead or years. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of my past...   Tales of my past... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of my past...
Page 1 of 1