Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone once more

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Alone once more - Page 2 BPz4
Name: Night

Alone once more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:34 am

The thing thatwas dragging zura dragged her into a patch of star light. zura's captor was a big lynx. then from the shadows came a grey wolf with a blind eye. she giggled, "So, here you are, kaz's anima. how easy it was...." she sat her voice was the same voice from earlyer. amazingly this wolf was just a pup.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Alone once more - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Kazuro protectivly stood closer to Crescent, not even very concious of it. "I don't know," he admitted. "Whisker is right, it was too dark tell."

Zura had recovered enough to at least open her eyes. She could move, but her muscles were tired and wouldn't be of much help to her now. She looked around at her captors. One was little more than a pup, but the other was a lynx. Zura could easily break away from the pup, but the ynx would give her trouble. She decided that playing along would be her best bet, instead of risking her life fighting. She hoped Kazuro would be able to find her. Kazuro! she called. Its a pup, and it's anima is a lynx. I need help! she flickered her eyes and found the cave enterance not far away. We're outside of the cave.

Kazuro turned his head, hearing Zura's call. He turned and ran out the cave, finding a pup and a lynx, just as Zura had said. He growled and knocked the lynx away from Zura with one swing of his paw. He snarled threateningly at them while Zura got to her paws and joined Kazuro. "Thanks," she panted.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:44 am

the lynx growled and turned into a large snake. he hissed threatly. the colors on his back clearly told that he was a piosonious snake. lostface's eyes had a wild sheen to them, allmost crazy. "So, you gonna kill me? If you even make one move ill just tell him to kill you." the green star shape on her blind eye began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 am

Zura hissed and transformed herself into a snake also, obviously poisonous. She coiled, showing her huge fangs. "Same goes for you," Kazuro smirked. Its a pup, he thought grimly. ...I can't kill a pup. Unless it does something to hurt anyone, I won't harm it. Kazuro snorted angrily. "Why on earth would you do something like that?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:18 pm

the pup's eyes angered, "Why do you care!? " the snake turned into a black cat with a spoon shape on his leg, he hissed.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Alone once more - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:05 pm

Crescent and Whisker followed Kazuro out of the cave. they were suprised to see a pup was the one that did all of this. Cresent walked next to Kazuro, she stared at the pup how could she know so much about us
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:59 pm

"I care because that was me and my anima that you were messing with," Kazuro growled flatly. Obviously they weren't going to get much from this pup. He sighed angrily to himself and forced himself to calm down. His fur lay flat again, and he hid his dangerous fangs, but he still remained in a ready position. He could see that Crescent had come also, and he had to admit that he was glad about that.

Zura hissed once more, but transformed herself back into her regular form; an Ocelot. She calmed down a little more thanKazuro, but she kept her eyes serious. She wasn't quite sure what they should do now.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:01 pm

"Humh." lostface began walking away. her anima stayed a little longer, looking at the 2 wolves with such hate. than he too left.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 am

Kazuro snorted and turned around. "Come on," he said, walking back to the cave in the mountainside. He climbed the rocks with more ease than before and made it to the enterance once again. He stood at the ledge that marked the enterance looking out at the full and bright moon.

Zura glared after the two, her head still aching from being knocked out and dragged away. She soon turned and bounded up the rocks with ease, once again laying down in the moonlit cave.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Cresent followed Kazuro back up to his den. as she wolfked by Whisker he jumped on her back, she spreaded her wings and flew up to where the den was. she landed close to the the entrance and delicately folded up her wings.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:28 pm

"Maybe now we can get some sleep," Kazuro growled, laying down. Zura happily curled up next to his strong side once more, falling into a low sleep. Kazuro lay his head down on his forepaws, closing his eyes. Soon, he, too, had drifted into a somewhat peacefull sleep.

(This is after he claimed the territory, btw ;D)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Cresent walked into the den and laid down, putting her head on her paws. as she did whisker jumped off her back and curled at her side. Crescent was still thinking back to the pup how did dhe know so much about? how did she know about more brother? did Kazuro hear what she did? she could feel her saddness building as she asked herself these questions. the pup reminded her how much of a coward she really was. she gave in to the pup's twisted game only when Kazuro found the pup did she feel i little hope. "Kazuro i wonder what he thinks of me" she whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:20 am

-The next day-

Kazuro woke early. As he raised his head to peer out of the gaping hole of the cave enterance he found the sun just beginning to show itself over the distant horizon. The stars were beginning to dissapear, but some braver than the others were still shining dimly. He turned his head to see Crescent still asleep. He also noted that Zura was also asleep. He rested his muzzle on her side gently, then got to his paws. He shook the dust off of his gray pelt, leaving it ruffled and uneven. He glanced at Crescent again, wondering why she had truly followed him. He had treated her the worst of them all and she was the one who was still at his side. He had to admit that he was happy to have her here. It was an almost new feeling to him; one he had only felt toward Zura but no one else. An actual bond.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:34 am

Crescent blinked her eyes open, she lifted her head and saw Kazuro looking at her. she wondered if she tell him about her brother he may have already heard it frim the pup anyway but she wanted to make sure he trusted her. besides after what happened last night he deserved to know the full story. she stood up trying not to wake Whisker and walked over to Kazuro. "Good morning Kazuro.... i-is it ok if i talk to about something? its kind of important."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 am

Kazuro quickly looked away as Crescent woke up. When she walked over to him he nodded and sat down. He briefly remembered the pup yesterday and growled inwardly at the thought. "Sure," he said, unusually calm.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Cresent sat down and sighed "Kazuro last night when that pup played it's trick on us. she mentioned things about our past, things that i wish never happened." she paused and looked at him, she felt guilty for not telling him the whole story before. "she used one of my darkest memories, and the things she said about me of being a coward. i gave in to her words, i already accepted what i was. Kazuro i-i never told you the full story of how my brother died." Cresent look way from Kazuro. couldn't look at him anymore, she felt like she had betryed him in some way even though they had not been togather long.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Kazuro listened silently, staring out of the cave. When Crescent mentioned her brother, he knew he had been killed by a bea, but he hadn't been told the whole story? He turned his head back to Crescent to listen to the rest.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:18 am

Creasnt contined "it was a little over a year ago i was following my brother around, but then i lost him. i thought he had wondered into a cave so i went him looking for him. but the cave i went in was more then that. it was a bear's den i ran out of the cave but the bear was right on my heels just when it was about to attack me my brother pushed my out of the way and took the attack. he survived the blow but he was badly injured after that he told me run and thats ehat i did. i left him in that condtion to fight the bear on his own. i was just so scared i didn't now what to do. not long after i ran i heard my broher's last painful. you see if i stayed i could have helped him. he wouldn't have to be killed. i-it's my fault hes gone."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:28 am

Kazuro, once again, was silent. Totally outside of his regular nature, he got to his paws and walked over to Crescent. He sat down beside her and rested his head on top of her's. "Its not your fault," he murmured.

Zura woke up then from a rather bright ray of sun shining on her. She blinked her eyes sleepily against the brightness, and then opened them. She looked around the cave, seeing that Kazuro wasn't beside her anymore. When she finally had found him, complete curiosity filled her. The sight of Kazuro like that was new and almost completely out of his character.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:10 am

Creasent was a little surpised to be comorted by Kazuro. the way he had treated her before mad her feel like he didn't like her much but she was happy she was to feel his touch "Kazuro how can you say its not my fault i could gave stayed and helped my brother but i chose to ran. i-i thought you disliked cowards, thats what i am a coward.

Whiskered yawned and and sloly stood up. he looked around for Creasent and saw her by Kazuro. he walked over next Zura and sat down "guess we will be togather for a while."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:17 am

Kazuro shook his head. "It isn't your fault. Your brother loved you, he protected you. Stop blaming yourself for his death, you didn't do it."

Zura watched Whisker pad over to her and sighed. "Yep, looks like it," she agreed, turning her head back to the two wolves. "I knew Kazuro had a crush on her, but I didn't expect he'd do this. Its... so unlike him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone once more
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: