Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone once more

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Alone once more ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Kazuro climbed the mountain with a bit of trouble from his wounds he had recieved earlier. His muscles had become stiff so he was having a little difficulty. Zura, however, was climbing with ease, almost seeming to glide from rock to rock. She looked up and saw a cave not too far from where they were now. She glanced down at Kazuro who nodded briefly in answer, then continued his climb. Zura reached the cave first. It was a fairly large cave, promiseing rats and mice in the dark crevasses. She looked back at Kazuo who hauled himself onto the ledge, then walked inside the cave. He lay down at the enterance, making the last of the sunlight as it fell behind the horizon. Zura dissapeared for a momtent then returned with her jaws full of mice and a rat. She layed the rat down beside Kazuro who ate it instantly. She, however, savored her meal and ate her mouse with delicate bites. When she had finished, she curled up beside Kazuro's strong side and fell asleep beneath his shadow. Kazuro turned to look at Zura's sleeping form. She was the only one who had ever cared for or about him, and it was the same with him. He rarely showed his caring side, and if he ever did it was to those who he really cared about. He licked the top of Zura's head gently, then turned back towards the setting sun, early night stars shining in the beautiful twilight sky.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Alone once more Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:22 pm

Cresent stood at the base of the mountin and looked up, she guessed he must have climbed it. Whisker was even starting to be impressed with this wolf, he had injuriys that would probly have killed any other wolf and yet he is able to climb this mountin. Cresent looked down at Whisker and he nodded and changed into a hawk. Crescent spreaded her wings, she lifted them up and brought them down with one powerful that lifted her into the air. sh had to hurry and find them before she lost the light of the sun, as she and Whisker slowly rised up the side of the mountin and spoted a cave. she thought that he couldn't go to far and that he might be in the cave to rest for the night. she landed in front of the caves entrace and Whisker landed right beside and cahnged back into a cat. Cresent could smell the scent of Kazuro and his anima coming from the cave. "uhh.. Kazuro was it? i'm sorry for intruding but i wanted to make sure you would be ok. its it alright that i come in?
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 pm

Kazuro was suprised when he scented something familiar. He stood up, leaving Zura to sleep. He took a step forward and found the winged wolf from before. She must have followed him... but why? he thought. He looked at the sky, the sun had already dissapeared below the horizon and all that was left of it was an orange and purple sky. He sighed and turned around, flicking his tail. That was a sign that he and Zura used often, but she wouldn't know what it meant so he said, "Come on." He walked back to where Zura lay, still sleeping, and he lay down beside her, facing the winged wolf. "I still don't know your name," he said. "And what do you care about me?" he added, much more curiosity in his voice than hostility. He remembered the way the others had disliked him and wondered why this wolf out of all would want to follow him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:53 pm

Crescent and whisker followed Kazuro into the cave she wacthed as he laid next his anima. she found a spot against the cave's walls whisker layied down aganst her flank. she looked back over to him and his anima and smiled a little. " oh i'm sorry i never did tell you my name did I? my name is Creasent and this is Whisker. Crescent felt nervous thought she tried he best not to show it. "well.... you remeind me of someone i lost i long time ago." Whisker buried his muzzle into Cresents fur and fell asleep. Crescent looked down at him and smiled guess he must have been tired with everything that went on today."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:41 pm

"Really?" Kazuro asked. Who could he remind her of? he wondered. His attitude had changed for some reason when she got here. He would normally be hostile toward anyone else, but right now he felt different. Crickets sounded from deeper inside the cave, and the enterance illuminated by the rising moon. "Who could I possibly remind you of?" he asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 pm

Crescent looked at Kazuro she was surpirsed by his change in tone "well its not something i realy like to talk about but you remind me of my brother." she lowered her head she rmembered him agian "he was killed by a bear while trying to protect me that was a year ago." she only told have the story she wasn't sure if she was ready to tell him every thing her brother and how he died"
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:16 am

Kazuro was silent for a moment, then he pushed the thought away. "We'd might as well get some sleep," he suggested, changing the subject. He lowered his head slightly, then brang it all the way towards his paws. He closed his eyes, trying to go to sleep and finally managed to fall into a less than peacefull sleep.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Alone once more BPz4
Name: Night

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:05 pm

a pair of green eyes whached from the the shadows......
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:25 am

Crescent yawned and laid her head on her paws
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:07 am

Kazuro flicked his ear, hearing the faintest sound. He lifted his head and looked around the darkening cave. He stood up and his fur bristled. He curled his lips back to reveal long and deadly fangs. "Who's there?" he demanded, snarling.

Zura awoke from the sound of Kazuro's voice and saw Crescent laying there also. She opened her mouth to ask Crescent why she was here, but she quickly closed her mouth again and stood up when she saw Kazuro's stance. Her pelt bristled instinctively as she stared into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:12 am

Suddenly a rock rolled out and the wolves could see some words scrawlled on it, the words said: Your not alone
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:24 am

Crescent jumped to her paws waking up whisker she she hid behind Kazuro like she used to hide beind her brother when they were in trouble "wh-whats going on." she tried not to show her fear but her legs started to shake. "Kazuro what do you think it is."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:29 am

Kazuro glanced at Crescent, but didn't say anything. He growled, getting annoyed, and ran to the enterance to the cave, looking all around the mountain. "Come out now, coward," he growled. He glanced back at Zura and she nodded, turning around swiftly and checking the inside of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:36 am

"Coward? Back at ya! Your the one to afraid to come looking...." The voice seemed to drift on the breeze, comeing from everywhere at once.....
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 am

Kazuro growled in annoyance. "Zura," he called. "Stay here with Crecent." He jumped down off the ledge of the cave and searched for whatever this thing was.

Zura was about to bound over and follow him, but she was suprised when he ordered her to stay here. He must.... like her, Zura throught ammusingly. Kazuro never left without Zura with him.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:48 am

A small noise simmaler to a rock rolling on the ground sounded to kazuro's left. There was a small laugh drifting from that direction too........
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Kazuro turned swiftly in the direction of the laugh. He growled and searched the area but could find nothing. "What kind of wolf hids from another?" he spat. "If you were a real wolf you'd come out now instead of hiding like some frightened pup."
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 am

"Ooooh." a small giggle from behind Kazuro, "Im not the one hiding, you are. You hide from everyone. You hide behind your attitude, and your strength." another giggle drifted from next to Crecent. "And you, allways hiding behind someone. First your brother, whos going to die for you next? Maybe this other coward over here...." A rock went flying from the darkness and hit Kazuro in the head. A soft laugh drifted near the entrance of the cave. Suddenly the voice was next to cresent again, "You should have gotten your brother to come with you! Both of you could have gotten away! But NO! You just ran, and left him to die! Whos the coward!?" Then the voice was next to Kazuro again, "Why? Why Kaz? Why did you fight that wolf? You made a mistake, you and your attatuide! Couldn`t you have just tried to settle the aurgument civelized? Oh wait, I remember why. Its because your arogaunt! YoUr an aragaunt little coward!" While the voice had been yelling at Kazuro nobody noticed the unconscience Zura being dragged away silently.....
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Cresent was jumped when the voice came from next to her. she froze as the voice talked about he past. Crescent flaltted her ears, she closed her ears and lowered her. "i-i couldn't help him, i was so scared, maybe your right maybe i am just a coward. she shut her eyes even tighter she felt tears start to form. Whisker brushed his tail against her side "don't listen to them Crescent it wasn't your fault there was no way for you to help him and your brother wanted to make sure you got away safly." Cresent didn't her a word he said.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:36 am

(Really, Snow, what is it? Its driving me crazy not knowing xD Just... PM it to me? LOL)

Kazuro snarled at the voice the entire time it spoke. "Theres no way I could have settled anything with that sad excuse for a wolf," he growled. When the rock hit him he snarled and whirled around, still not seeing anything. He ran back to the cave when he heard the voice come from inside. He continued to growl, his fur bristiling; making him look twice his size. He glanced around for Zura, but he couldn't see her either. Zura, he called to her privately. When there was no answer he tried again. Zura, answer me. When there was still no answer he called out loud for her. "Zura!"

Zura was consumed by darkness. She couldn't hear anything around her. She had no idea what was going on; first she was with Crescent and Whisker in the cave, but now everything was dark and she had no idea of where she was going. She had a faint idea that she was being dragged by an unknown someone. She heard a faint voice, it sounded like Kazuro. She tried to answer, but she couldn't get the words to form.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 am

(okay ill PM it to you but you CANT tell enyone else got it)

"Oh, is your little friend gone? " a giggle so close to kazuro's ear that he could feel the air being blown onto it. more giggles this time from near crecent. "Nighty-night, dont let the bugs bite! " then something that felt like a bug bitt cresent's toes. Then there was a whoose of air like something running deeper into the cave.

Mean while a gruff voice said to Zura, "If you struggle ill kill you and it will be the end of you and Kazuro." Even though the voice was gruff it was easy to tell it was male.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:56 am

Kazuro wasn't sure what to do anymore. He couldn't fight something he couldn't see, and whatever it was there must be at least more than one of them. "A real wolf would come out to fight," Kazuro growled. "Not hide in the shadows."

Zura's head pounded and ached so hard that she thought her brain would explode. She still didn't know anything that was going on, but she didn't have the strength to struggle anymore. Whatever was dragging her was obviously male, she just didn't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:54 am

(oooo creepy. Reon is a very unique island here lol )
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:55 pm

(lol i would reply but it's crecent's turn)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:05 am

Crescent jumped when she felt the bit she backed up next to Kazuro "w-what was that." she asked with panic in her voice. Whisker shook whis paw licked it "i'm not sure Crescent it was to dark to tell"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more   Alone once more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone once more
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: