Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

searching

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:32 am

(oooh sorry, getting this rp mixed up with my one at Yatito mtn, sorry! I'll edit my post)

Keovi rolloed sideways to face Mudpelt on the ground. " Of course I'm happy." He smiled, waging his tail also. Takara pounced on his and prodded him in the ribs where he yelped and jumped a little. She laughed. " Poke him there and he freaks out." He explained. Keovi reached his nose over and grabbed Takara in his mouth, holding her but being very gentle. She twisted and used her little paws to push herself out of his teeth and grab onto the top of his muzzle where he couldn't get her. His ears perked as he heard Iceheart, and he was surprised that she had almost read his thoughts. Rolloed back onto all fopurs where takara fell off and sat behind one of his paws. " I'm sorry to hear that." he said, now a little confused in her sudden change of heart. When she pounced at him, He didn't do much to react except shy away slightly, with his ears flattened a little. He simply wasn't used to wolves he wasn't very close to being friendly towards him. Takara looked sadly at him, thinking about how she thought his shyness would go away after he met Mudpelt, but she saw she couldn't been wrong. " Erm, sorry." Keovi said. ' This pack deal is gonna take some getting used to after so many months.' He saiid to his anima. She sympathized for him by hugging one of his ears with her tiny paws.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : searching - Page 4 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Nightwalker was a bit impressed at how quickly she was adapting to her blindness. she was alerady catching prey and she had only been blind for a few hours. but this also angered him, this wolf is doing things to took me weeks to learn. but she can do them in a few short hours he nudged the rabbit to Deilia and laid his head on his paws. Delila thanked Iceheart with a nod, she took small bites out the rabbit

Last edited by Twilight_Wolf on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the code. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: searching - Page 4 2nai368

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:03 am

Mudpelt stood up as she noticed that Keovi was getting shy. She pressed up against him reasurredly. She hoped Iceheart wasnt getting any ideas abou Keovi. Naw, she probably was just being friendly, Mudpelt thought.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Keovi felt warm fur press agaisnt him, and by smell he didnt even need to look to know it was Mudpelt. His smile returned and he tried to act as though the momentary littlr change in his behavior was just an accident. " Thanks for the rabbits, Iceheart." He said, With Takara nodding her thanks as well as she sniffed another mouse. " Looks like you'll get along fine with us." Takara said happily, then turning to face Nihgtwalker, saying, " You too, If you hadnt told us before, I wouldnt have thought you were blind, you have an amazuing sense of smell for a pup." Takara finished, sitting down and starting to eat another mouse.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:28 pm

"whatever" Nightwalker anwsered back. he curled up, moving his tail to his side and bring his head around with it. that isn't something he wanted to hear any wolf could have a good sense of smell, its only because his blindness made him deveolp it more. its not like he had much of choice but to imporve his other senses. Deilia sighed and looked up Takara "i'm sorry Nightwalker still has some problems with his blindness."
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:43 am

Kuna rushed up to defend Takkara but then Nightwalkers anima apologised.
" Just make sure he doesnt offend Takarra,"Kuna muttered darkly. He guided Takarra back to where Keovi and Mudpelt were eating.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Iceheart trotted away. She caught scent of a deer. She knew she wasn't ready, but Ky transformed into a eagle and off they went. The deer soon heard them and ran away, but there were more. They stalked one, and attacked the half grown doe before it could respond leapt upon it. she tore savagely at it and so did Ky. The battle was soon over, and Iceheart had only been kicked once, but not hard. They sat resting, then dragged it to their leaders....

Iceheart brought the doe into camp, and presented it to the leaders...
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Takara allowed Kuna to taker her back to the two alphas, muttering irritably, " I was just trying to be nice. He should be more thankful we let him stay, hes only a pup after all. That attitudes gonna get him hurt one day." She sighed, not bothering to smooth down her ruffled fur.
Keovi watched Nightwalker curl up, and he tilted his head slightly again. This time he chose not to say anything but he felt an irritabled prick in his pelt as he watched Kuna lead Takara back, not liking at all how he was treating the anima of his new alpha. A strange little wind started to form around the pack, but it soon died away as Keovi releized he was startig to get a little agitated. " Hey Mudpelt, I think we- Iceheart!" He stared in disbeleif at the doe she was dragging towards them. " You caught a whole doe...?" He sniffed it and proceded to drag it closer to he and Mudpelt. Takara didn't bother to compliment her this time, her heart still a little cold from Nightwalkers lack of concern.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:30 am

Mudpelt hadnt noticed how hungry she was until the scent of the doe reached her. She tore into it and ate her peice. She felt warm and sleepy sleepy now. The sun was high in the sky and bright.
" What were you saying, Keovi," Mudpelt said.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:23 pm

"Iceheart stood back "Leaders eat first "she murmered, this wasn't like a clan. But she was used to it, almost. She waited for them to eat their fill.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:17 pm

Keovi joined Mudplet in taking the first few bites. It was good and fill him up quickly. Takara rushed forward to take her share. " Thanks Iceheart. ANd oh ya, remebr that wolf we met back at the clearing? I want to see if shes still around. " He said through a biteful of meat. When he had his share he backed a fewpawsteps away to lick his jaws. " You want to go see now, or wait ntil the sun rises again, looks like its starting to get darker." He said, looking up at the sky, with his ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:00 pm

" Whereever you go, I'll follow," Mudpelt said truthfully. She hadnt been keen on letting the other wolf in but if Keovi thought it was a good idea she'd go along wiht it. And maybe she had just misjudged the wolf. She could now see them becoming close friends, and laughing about the incident.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Keovi smiled and nuzzled into her warm fur, smelling just as good as it always did. " Alright, we'll leave whenever everyones done here. Nightwalker, Iceheart, you can come too if you like, or stay or go wherever. Were going to look for a wolf we saw earlier, she seemed a little strange but I want to know where she went." He explained. His golden gaze turned onto the distant trees of the Satili forest, trying to remember the place where he and Mudpelt first saw each other. 'Thats where we'll check first.' He thought to Takara. 'Ok, fine with me.' She said automatically knowing where he was thinking about..
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:39 pm

" Ok," Mudpelt said stretching slightly. She then licked down a couple of rebbeliouus hairs. Kuna stood up and then changed into a hawk.
" Hey, Takkara, do you want to fly there," He asked knowing how much she enjoyed flying. His tawny feathers smooth and slick in the sunlight felt like nothing; escpellialy during flight when the wind ruffled them.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:34 am

(yes its late i know)

Nightwalker lifted his head as he scented the Iceheart and the fawn. he could feel all of his angry and jelousy taking over him, how could a wolf who just went blind today already adapted to it so quickly. whit took him weeks of of hard work was just taking her a few hours. he growled his breath and stood up and glared at Iceheart " How? How could have done that so quickly, ive worked hard to get my sense where they are today. to acomplish my own goals but then you come along and become blind and in a few short hours your already cacthing elk."

his claws dug into the soil under his paws, he could feel something wet sliding his his face. " i-it isn't fair i've through so much and worked so hard but i never feel like i'm making any progress. maybe my pack was right for abanding me, maybe i am just a useless pup" he lowered his head as he finshed. "Takara i'm sorry" he turned around around began to leave the wolves " come on Delila i don't think they would want some one like me hanging around. no one here likes me anyway." Delila was suripised by his reaction he as never said said anything like this before. she just sat and watched in bewilderment as he started to walk off "N-Nightwalker?"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Takara had wasted no time in taking flight as a hawk as well, rushing upwards passed Kuna. But when she was listening for keovi or mudpelt to say " Alright, lets go," She heard Nightwalkers words and she almost halted in midair, closly missing a tree branch. She landed on the nearest branch as a Pine Marten and in a few quick leaps was at the trunk, looking down as Nightwalker began walking away. Keovi was feeling bewildered at first but slowly understanding came to him. He took a few bound and stopped in front of Nightwalker, blocking in the way he was walking. " Now wait just a minuet there, nightwalker. Who says I'll let you leave? Your just a pup! You were born blind, its going to be different. You have your entire life ahead of you, which is plenty time to start learning how to really survive and be just like any other wolf. Your going to be coming with my and Mudpelt to Satili Forest." He finished, sitting down right in front of him. It wasn't an order, it was a statement of fact. Keovi seemed calm and not a bit startled now, which was in fact startling to Takara. 'What're you doing? He wanted to leave, just let him. You never butted into anyone else buissness before, whats wrong with you?' ' Hes only a pup, Takara. I cant let him go out there by himself. I think I'm gonna teach him more about how to survive.' Silence fell between him, Takara simply shaking her head very slightly.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:25 am

(It's been a few weeks Night, since she became blind. Or days a fergot which)

"Nightwalker, you have to remember I'm grown, and wolves can't see well anyways. I already knew how to hunt with only scent and sound. You aren't useless. You still can do more then I can. Ky leads me, and tells me where I am. I'm not leaving you." Iceheart barked sharply. "You are my only friend" she barked this much more gently. She walked up to him and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 am

Nightwalker came to a sudden halt as Keovi blocked his path. why wouldn't this wolf just let him go, it made no sense to him he offended both his anima and mate. was it that he cared what happened to him, ot had some understanding of how he felt. he looked up at Keovi his sightless eyes staring into Keovi's, Nightwalker was just about to speak as Iceheart came over. he surpirsed to hear that she still wanted to be with him even after the way he always treated her. Nightwalker lowred his head " fine i'll stay since it doesn't look like you'll let me leave anyway. so when are wwe leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:13 pm

"Good. We'll leave when the sun comes up, right now its getting too dark and I'm a little tired. " he yawned. Takara climbed down the tree and padded across the leaves over to Kuna and flopped down besdie her, laying with her paws out for a moment then feeling how cold it was getting and curling into A ball. Keovi followed her and found a spot in the leaves to curl up in. he chose a spot by a large tree to shelter himself from some of the cold. His dark pelt on his back and face was already hard to see in the darkness but his white underbelly and lighter paws and legs stood out.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am

Mudpelt trotted over to Keovi. She had been watching from the side because she had known that Keovi had to do it alone.
She curled beside him, his warm fur always a comfort.
" You handled that exaclty like leader, my love," She praised
Kuna turned into a squierll and curled protectively around Takara.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Iceheart curled up with Ky by Nightwalker."don't worry, she murmered, it'll be better tomorrow." then was asleep
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:57 am

Before Keovi curled up beside Mudpelt, he lifted his muzzle into the dimly-lit sky and began to howl, sending a message across the forests that they were still here, and not to bother them while they were. Takara's ears perked, and she looked up curiously, hearing the first time Keovi had ever howled like that. She blinked slowly a few times then closed her eyes again, falling asleep quickly. Keovi's howl was making the trees around them rustle lightly in the wind, just enough to send a few yellow and orange leaves floating to the ground.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:37 am

Nightwalker laid himeself down away from everyone else, he sighed and laid his head onto his paws i don't get it, why did he stop me from leaving. he said if we didn't want to be apart of the pack he would them leave, but it isn't like i really want to leave i just couldn't stand Iceheart able to do things that i'm trying to work up to. why do things have to so hard.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:24 am

When the trees and surounding forest were quiet again, Keovi closed his eyes and fell asleep almost as quickly as Takara did, feelling much more satified with how the day went than he thought he would. And now that he had Mudpelt by his side, he didn't have much else on his mind to worry about.

Next Day..

His sleep was dreamless, and quick. When the sun first rose and hit his fur he woke up, sitting up for a while, just listening to the birds and the wind. After a few minutes, He nudged Mudpelt lightly and got up to poke Takara with his nose. " Common everyone, time to get up." he woofed, his tail wagging and making the leaves behind him rustle. " Were gonna get a drink maybe eat some of that deer there and go deeper into Satili forest. Iceheart you can go where you wish for now though." He said after he walked around to each sleeping mass and prodded them with a paw or nose.
Back to top Go down
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:21 am

" Five more minutes," Mudpelt murmured jokenly. She got up and trudged down to the lake for a quick drink. She made Kuna go with her so that he could get a good wash. She then had to drag him back b/c he had fallen asleep in the water.
Mudpelt put Kuna donw on the grass.
" YOu know that wasnt necessay," Kuna said indignantly. He hated being carryed.
" Oh, im sorry I didnt know you liked to sleep underwater," Mudpelt bit back. Kuna stuck out his toungue at her.
Mudpelt padded to deer carkass and ate a litle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

searching - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

searching
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next