Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

searching

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : searching Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

searching Empty
PostSubject: searching   searching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:28 am

Nightwalker walked with Delila by his side, Helping to guide his way around. Both he and Delila were tired their slowing pace was evidence of that " Nightwalker lets stop and rest for the night we can continue at sunrise". Nightwaker yawned he was to tired to disagree with the idea besides he was starting to lose his focus anyway "Chloe we'er going to stop and rest for now" he found it kind of weird, a pup leading a full grown wolf to who knows where.
Back to top Go down

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:36 am

Chloe walked beside Nightwalker, but still gave him space. She watched him closely sometimes, noticing how his pace was slowing. She was getting a little tired herself but not like him, after all she was older. But she wasn't going to make him stop, he would stop when he wanted to. And it didn't take long for him to do just that. She came to a slow stop and yawned. "Okay." She said softly. She looked around and then back to him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:46 am

Nigthwalker lifted his head and scented the air, he couldn't anything other then a few rabbits " it smells ok can you see anything Chloe" Delila looked around there didn't seem to be anything around. she laid down curling her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 am

Chloe lifted her head higher and her ears came forward. She scanned the area, but saw nothing to be worried about. Nor did she hear anything either. She looked back over at Nightwalker. "No, I don't see anything right now." She said and sat down. A few minutes later Mist came back and landed beside Chloe. But she didn't look at him, or say a word. "I'm sorry I was so rude before, Nightwalker." Mist said finally. Now Chloe looked down st him and smiled. It was about time he acted a little nice.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:38 am

"alright we'll sleep here then" Nightwalker settled down next to Delila and Yawned. he heard her anima return and listined to what he said "thats alright i wasn't the exactly nice to you either" he buried his nose into Delila's tail.
Back to top Go down

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:48 am

Chloe looked from Mist to Nightwalker, surprised to hear what they said. She pushed the thought away and said nothing more. She stayed sitting for awhile, watching to make sure everything was okay. She finally laid down and put her head on her paws. Mist jumped onto her back and fell asleep too. She sighed softly before her light blue eyes closed and she fell alseep.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:58 am

~the next day~

Nightwalker blinked his eyes open, he sat up and yawned. then went went to his morining routine, he shifted his ears forward to listen out for any dangers or food. He den lifted his head up and scented the air to find out about his sorroundings and what creatures were close by.
Back to top Go down

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:07 am

Mist woke up before Chloe and opened his eyes, he looked around and saw Nightwalker was up. He glanced down at the sleeping Chloe under him. He wondered if he should wake her up. But he didn't need to because Chloe then woke up herself. She lifted her head and yawned. She looked over at Nightwalker and then stood up. She scanned the area again. "Good morning." She said, looking back at Nightwalk, however the words were to everyone not just him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:25 am

Nightwalker heard Chloe and turned to face her " uhh good morning" he wasn't used to someone telling him good moring useally he would just wake up Delila and they would be on there way. he tuned back around to Delila and nudged her "come on Delila is time to get up" Delila slowly sat up and yawned " is it time to move on already?"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Icestar caught up to Night walker. She coughed and barked "Hello" weakly.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:08 am

"Nightwalker's ears twitched when he heard icestar's voice he though he had gotten away from all those wolves but she followed them. he turned to face icestar and growled " what do you want."Delila glanced at icestar and sent Nightwalker and spoke to him through his toughts "Nightwalker calm down i know you can shes getting sick you can smell it can't you". Nightwalker ignored her and continued to growl at icestar.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:38 pm

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for offending and angering you." She coughed more. She felt so hot, but she was shivering. Her vision swam, and it returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:35 pm

"fine whatever just go now" he growled. "Nightwalker you just can't send her away while shes in that condtion she needs to rest you don't you let her stay at least until shes better" barked Delila. Nightwalker tuned away from Iceheart "fine"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 pm

"Thank you for letting me stay. you are my leader now. You tell me what to do and when to do it." Icestar coughed more, trembled violently, and then fell to the ground at Nighwalker's feet, unconscious. Kyota stared in surprise at Iceheart, then fell beside her.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:55 am

Nightwalker heard the two hit the ground he quickly turned back around "Deilila what just happened." Delila was'nt sure what just happened they just seemed to fall over. "i'm not sure Nightwalker maybe shes more sick then we thought." Nightwalker sighed "he didn't like her, but he couldn't just leave her like that. he wasn't sure what he could do to help her.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:04 am

Iceheart was in a forest. she could see a light at the other end. Stormkit was there! She started walking toward him, and all the clan appeared. Stormkit stepped towards her, nuzzled her, and said gently, "your place isn't here with me, but with your friends there." She started crying, but he flew away, wait he had wings? and fog rolled in. Then everything went black.

Kyota was with Koona, Stromkit's anima. She licked his eyes and turned away calling "I'll come back for you some day."

then he slept.

(out of their dream)

They were thrashing around, and hot to the touch, yet shivering and trembling. then they went still.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:50 am

Nightwalker wasn't sure what he could do. he sighed and walked over to them, he took his paw and touched Iceheart's side. she was burning up, he then guided his paw along her side untill he felt the top of her muzzle. he didn't really want to do this but he couldn't thing of anyother way help. he removed his paw from muzzle and moved his muzzled close to hers. He began to lick her muzzle hoping that it would help in some way.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:28 am

~days later~

Icestar opened her eye, or at least she thought she did, but nothing happend she sat up. "Nightwalker are my eyes open?"

Kyota woke up feeling fine.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:39 am

Nightwalker had slepted by Iceheart while she was sick. he heard her as sat up. his ers twicthed as he heard what she had said but he tried to controll his angry since she had been sick " remeber i'm blind i can't really tell if your eyes are open"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:44 am

sorry, can Delila tell?"

Kyota looked at his Iceheart and gasped. Her eyes were white! He thought this to Iceheart and she began to cry. "I'll never see again!" She buried her muzzle into Nightwalkers fur.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:02 am

Nightwalker didn't see what the big deal was at first he had been blind all his life, its all hes ever known. but he had to remeber that Iceheart was not born blind like he was she was able to see. he could feel her tears rolling down his fur as she cried. "ok just calm down Iceheart your getting my fur all wet."
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:22 am

Iceheart stepped back. "I'm sorry! I bet you think it was no big deal, but I can't do anything anymore!" She thought to Kyota what will I do?

Kyota felt terrible he said "Well I can tell you where to go. For example, don''t step back farther, or you'll fall on a rock."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:49 am

Nightwalker sighed "well just because your blind doesn't mean you can't do anything i can easily find my way around the forest without much trouble. you'll just have to get used to it, its not so hard."
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:52 pm

"okay, but what about running and hunting and fighting? how will I learn?"
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:16 am

"well thats just somthing you will have to try on your own, but i can run and hunt a little"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

searching
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next