Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alone in the dark

Go down 
+2
Twilight_Wolf
shadowwolf445
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : alone in the dark - Page 2 BPz4
Name: Night

alone in the dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:48 am

"He had his own reasons. Do you expect me too know everything that he dose? Now, LET-HIM-GO." the wolf said. the snake slightly twitched.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: alone in the dark - Page 2 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:53 am

Dawn curled her lip back in a snarl, putting alittle more pressure on the snake. "And what reasons where those? I don't think your in the right position to talk like that right now. I could crush him if I wanted to." Now she didn't want Elleron here, there might actually be a fight and she didn't want him in it.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:58 am

The wolf smiled, "You think that it will be that easy? HA! Then you are a fool! Do you not realize who you are talking to?! I am Poison!" Then her claws slid out. "Have you not heard my story? I was thrown off a cliff and killed just because I could not run away when I was nearly dead! And hear you are."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:02 am

Dawn did not understand this wolf, but she wasn't going to back down no matter what. She alredy had the wolf's anima in her jaws, she could just clamp her jaws shut and that would take care of the whole problem. Dawn bit down harder into the snake, she knew that whatever pain the wolf's anima felt, the wolf would feel it too. She put more pressure on it, more and more after the seconds went by, her blue eyes shining blue fire at the wolf who stood infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:06 am

The wolf swayed a little bit. But she was still smiling, "Go ahead. If you dare." Poison said. The snake's red eyes began to glow. Then Poison nodded. "So hear you are. Ready to kill me, again. So, what are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:11 am

Dawn snarled at the wolf, then glanced toward the river beside her. She threw the snake into the water, aiming it so that it hit a rock on its way in. The current was strong, and was alredy beginning to carry him downstream. Dawn smirked, turning around and padding back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:14 am

"GRRROOOWWWAAALLL!!" Shrieked Poison as she threw herself at Dawn, landing square between her shoulders. Then pioson shuddered, "No, not again. No! NOT AGAIN!" And then Poison colasped on Dawn's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:22 am

Dawn spun around and clawed Poison in the face. Getting ready to attack again, she was suprised to see the wolf had collapsed. She shook Poison off and took a step back to look at her. Dawn's fur was still bristling, but she had no idea what had happened.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : alone in the dark - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 am

Nightwalker opened his eyes slightly, he could smell the mixture of seeds and berrys covoring his fur. the smell was overwhleming but he could pick up scents of two other wolfs near him. he sent a conscious messaged to Deilia " Delila what happened a felt so tired and who are this others by us". Dilila opened her yes and replyed "i'm sorry Nightwalker it was my fault i was bitten by a rattle snake and you felt what i did" sahe looked up at the two wolves " i'm not sure who theey are Nightwalker but i think they are the ons that helped us".
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:31 am

Pioson was still lying on the ground next to Dawn. Nothing happend.
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : alone in the dark - Page 2 Chipmu10
Squack

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:57 pm

A wolf and a chipmunk came from inside the bushes.The wolf whimpered because he thought Dawn was a killer.

Last edited by penman98 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:11 am

(wolves dont scream, remember, these are wolves)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Celine and Midnight walked along the river bed and heard some screaming.Bambi and Reks were not far behind when Bambi got distracted by a butterfly and chased it across the river as Celine chased after Bambi.Reks flew threw the trees and reached Bambi who was in shock running into another wolf.Celine jumped in front of Bambi fur bristled and ready to protect.Midnight was behind Bambi and Reks landing on the deers behind.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:59 am

hello? someone needs to post
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:39 am

(It just got... confusing for a bit... I'll edit this post soone and post something)

Dawn tumbled forward, stumbling over Nightwalker from the impact of the other wolf. She grunted as she landed hard on her side and pulled herself up. She growled flatly as she turned to see three other wolves and their anima's. One wolf was bristling, her teeth bared staring wight at her. Dawn got to her paws and stepped in front of Elleron, Nightwalker and Delila, ready for a fight if need be. 'I can't win if this comes to a fight. Its three against one and I have three others to protect, including the other wolf... Poison.' She snorted, knowing she couldn't leave a wolf in need, even if it was one that she didn't like. Dawn bared her teeth and snarled at the three wolves who stood before her. She bristled her fur, making her look twice her size. Elleron walked to Dawn's side, baring his tiny teeth. 'No Elleron, stay back,' Dawn said to him privately. 'But Dawn...' Elleron retorted before being cut off by Dawn again. 'I can't let you get hurt. Get back and take care of Nightwalker and Delila.'
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Iceheart Ran into the clearing and stopped. She looked around and saw all the other wolves. She waited for them to react.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:54 pm

(I edited my other post)
Thunder lowered himself showing he wanted peace.He then walked towards Dawn a bit."I don't want trouble" he said hoping it wouldn't be another wolf that would attack him.chips was eating a nut as he came up to Dawn.

Last edited by penman98 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:29 pm

"Its not you who is going to have to fight," Dawn replied, still keeping her eyes focused on the three wolves in front of her. "I won't back down until they do." Dawn was well aware of the two wolves around her. One had just came and the other was speaking to her now. 'Elleron, get away from here now. If this actually ends up in a fight I won't be able to protect you. Run away now, I'll call you back when its over.' Elleron hesitated, but he knew Dawn was right. '....Okay, Dawn.' He turned toward the river and bolted into the shallow part, running clear across the stream and into the forest beond.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : alone in the dark - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:20 am

Nightwalker could smell dawns scent and another wolf that had approched her. he heard dawn mention a fight with the wolvles that were standing over him. "Dawn whats going on" he called weakly. Delila watched as Dawn stood her ground against the three wolves
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:20 am

"Its alright, Nightwalker," Dawn called over her shoulder. "If you can walk accross the river and follow Elleron, I'll be there later. Don't push yourself though," she added, remembering his snakebite wound. 'Oh please, him and Delila won't be able to make it,' she thought. "Nevermind, just stay there for a little bit, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:59 pm

"Is he hurt?" Iceheart asked, hoping the wolves would no longer attack her. She sniffed him and asked "Who treated this? They did it professionally, like a warrior"
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Squack

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:07 pm

Chips was on thunder's back and asked"what is going on?" Thunder heard her."Lets stay out of this." he said as a reply.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Iceheart turned to the other wolves. "Greetings. I am Iceheart of Iceclan. This is Kyota here." We don't want to fight, as our clan has been destroyed, and You were here first-" She turned to Poison "Who's this, and what's wrong with her?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:15 am

(There are NO warriors! NO Clans. NOTHING that concerns Warriors or Clans, or anything of the sort. Sorry, but its bugging me.)

Dawn turned and snapped angrily at the white wolf mentioning Poison. "I don't know. Her anima bit this pup's anima, so he felt the affects also. I'm trying to protect him and his anima from those three wolves in front of me, but if you don't step back too your going to be missing an ear." Dawn was surprized at how protective she was over Nightwalker after they only just met, but somehow she felt close to the blind pup. She was also suprized at the tone in her voice. Usually she was happy and care-free, but now all she wanted was to get Nightwalker to safety. She eyed the white wolf carefully then turned back to the three wolves in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:26 am

(I know, she's gonna get used to not being in a Clan fairly soon. Just ask her about clans, and the rest will happen.)

" Okay, don't worry. I'll help you then." Kyota sent her a message 'thats against the code' Iceheart said 'the code says not to deny help to a pup in trouble, and he looks young enough.' She stepped beside the new wolf, and Ky unsheathed his claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alone in the dark
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: