Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alone in the dark

Go down 
+2
Twilight_Wolf
shadowwolf445
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : alone in the dark Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:48 am

Nightwalker could feel the stone under his paws and the sounds on the flowing river telling him he was close to the rivers edged "be careful Nightwalker you don't want to fall into the river like last time" Delila called out to him. Nightwalker turned to where he heared her voice and growled at her "i know ok now just leave me alone and let my do this myself" Delila lowered her head she sympathized with the pup. she knew how he felt he needed to prove himself since his pack abanded him. nightwalker turned back to the river, he walked cautionly into the river until he felt the water touch his belly. he focused on feeling the water current trying to sense any changes in it. Delila watched for a few heartbeats and called out to him "you won't be able to catch any fish from there that part of the river is to shallow" Nightwalker quickly turned around to say somethink to her but he lost his footing. Delila could only watch and horror as Nightwalker was swepted down stream
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: alone in the dark ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:47 pm

Dawn padded down the side of the riverbed with Elleron right at her heels. She stopped and lowered her head for a drink while Elleron jumped straight into the shallow part of the river and splashed around. Dawn lay down and watched him for a little bit, laughing. Elleron turned to her and pounced onto her back, getting her soaked. "Aww, and I just groomed, too," she complained. "I'm sorry," Elleron said. Dawn smirked and nudged the little fox cub playfully. Then she caught a scent, and by the time she looked around she had found the source of it; a small wolf pup. "Hey!" she yelled as the pup was swept downstream. She plunged straight in, ignoring Elleron's calls. "Wait Dawn!" he yelled after her. Heflattened his ears and ran along the bank trying to catch up to them both.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:15 am

Delila ran along the bank of the river tring to catch up to Nightwalker. she caught the scent of another fox running along the bank and called out to him "Hey did you see a pup being swepted away down stream"

Nightwalker

He heard the call of the other wolf just as he went by her. but he wasn't worried about that right now, the current was too strong for him to swim out and was exhusted from tring to keep his head above water. he listned to the roar in his his ears as he began to go under the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:20 am

Elleron glanced over his shoulder, not wanting to loose sight of the two in the water. "Yeah, Dawn is going after him!" he called over his back to the other fox behind him.

Dawn saw the pup's head go underwater and she paddled harder, desperately trying to reach the pup. She finally was close enough for her to grab hold of his scruff. She hauled him up, trying to keep his head above the water.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:34 am

"Dawn?" Delila called back, she dug her claws into the dirt to get more speed and caught up to the fox.

Nightwalker felt someone grabbed i'm pull him out of the water, he could smell the wolf's sweet scent and soon closed his eyes and lost Consciousness
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 am

Elleron ignored the fox beside him, Dawn had caught the pup. He walked to the edge of the river to see if he could help in any way "Come on Dawn! This way!" he yelled to her.

Dawn looked around quickly for Elleron and land. She didn't know how much longer she could stay afloat in this current with the pup, until she spotted Elleron not far off. She paddled hard for the bank, keeping the pup's head above the water. When she finally reached the shore, she lay the pup down gently on the smooth stones and she instantly fell over with exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:48 am

Deilia ran up to Nightwalker and Nudged him "Nightwalker..... i knew i shouln't have let try to do that on your own, why do you have to be stubborn, Delila turned to faced Dawn and bowed her head "think you if you were not here......."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:54 am

Elleron ran up to Dawn and licked her ear, "Are you alright Dawn?" he asked worridly. "I'm fine, just a bit tired," she replied. She nodded at Delila and turned to the pup. She licked his face, "Come on, wake up," she whispered. Elleron sat next to Delila and watched.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:13 am

Night walker slowly opened his eyes. he could smell the wolf that saved him, Deilila and another fox. Nightwalker sat up and looked at the source of each scent he felt embarrased that he had to be saved from drowning. Deilila walked up to Nightwalker and nuzzled him "i' glad you ok now". Nightwalker oushed her away and growled "i told you to leave me alone".
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:19 am

Dawn flicked her ears back at the pup's tone, but she dismissed it quickly. He is probably just embarrased, Dawn thought. Elleron looked at the pup and glanced at Dawn, sending her a private message. 'Dawn, look. The pup is blind.' 'I know,' she sent back silently. She felt bad for him, but didn't show it in case he was sinsative about it. Dawn stood up and shook the water off of her fur, sending droplets flying through the air. "Are you alright?" she asked the pup in a soft tone. "My name is Dawn, by the way. And my Anima is a fox, his name is Elleron."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 am

Nigthwalker lifted his hindleg and scratched ain itch behind his ear "yeah i guess so" he flicked his ear when he heard Dawn tell him what Elleron was as if he didn't know. he smelled almost liked Deilila so he already know it was a fox "i go by Nightwalker but its more of a title then it is a name, and this is my Anima Deilila" Delila dipped her head "thank you again for helping him" Nightwalker growled at her "would you stop that they heard you the first time, you don't have to keep repeating it"
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:58 am

Dawn nodded, "Your welcome, and its good to meet you Nightwalker, Delila," she said, addressing each of them. She looked behind her, hearing a noise and crouched down as she heard it again. She looked around, trying to make out what this creature was, then a brown-and-gray shape flashed accross her path. She tore after it, quickly catching it and finishing it off with one swift bite. She carried her catch over to Nightwalker and Delila, setting it down in front of them. "Its a habit..." she started, "Where I came from, you had to take every chance you could get to find food, even though now the food is plentiful. I still have that habit I guess. I've alredy eaten before I met you two, you guys can have it if you want."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:15 am

Nightwlaker could smell the rabbit she had caught "give it to Delila she hasn't eaten in a few days, she kept givong me all the food she caught even if i wasn't hungry, she would judt tell me to save it for later" he looked over at Delilia "sometimes Delila you just don't think i told you to eat, i didn't need all that food." Delilia lowed her head "i know i just wanted to make sure you had enough". Nightwalker flicked his tail "Delilia i can hunt for my own food, you know that, you of all people should now that my blindness isn't a weakness".

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:59 am

Dawn lowered her head a bit at the pup's voice. "She's just looking out for you, you know," she said in a soft tone again. She nudged the rabbit to Delila "Elleron, you can have some too. I know you haven't eaten anything for a while either." Elleron nodded his head and took a step toward the rabbit, lowering his head to eat.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:22 am

Nightwalker looked at Dawn wit his sightless eyes "i know that but she has to eat too" he lowered his head and mumbled to himself "i don't know what i would do if anything happened to her...." Delila lowered her head to eat. she knew exatcly how he felt about her even if he never said out out loud. Delila stopped eating and looked at Elleron "um.....hi i'm sorry a vout the way Nightwalker acts, hes really not so bad once you get to know him."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:01 am

Elleron looks up from the rabbit to Delila. "Oh, thats okay. I understand what he's going through, its tough to be blind. At least he has you there for him, it would be alot worse if he were on his own."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:09 am

Delila nods "i guess your right, but sometimes even though i'm right by his side he seems distant. and theres nothing i can say to bring him out of it" she stepped a little closer to Elleron ans whispered " don't tell him i told you this or he'lll get upset, he dosen't think i noitce but i can hear him crying almost every night and he seems to mumble somthing but i can never make out what it is."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 am

Elleron listened to Delila's words and his ears fell to his head, "I can imagine how hard it must be on him, he's so young. To go through this at such an early age is... more than anyone could know." Dawn glanced at the two foxes whispering to eachother, 'Hey Elleron, what're you talking about?' she wondered to him. 'Nothing, its okay,' he replied.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : alone in the dark BPz4
Name: Night

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:11 am

meanwhile a snake had been whatching the whole sence unnotice by enyone. he hised slightly and slithered over to the white fox. hidden by the shadows there was no way he would be detected. "HISSSSS!!!!" yelled the snake as he lunged at the foxes legs and bit down hard, unleashing all of his poison. with that he slithered away fast as lighting.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 am

Dawn snapped her head over to where she had seen a sharp movement from the corner of her eye where their Anima's where. She jumped to her paws immediately and chased after the snake, "Elleron, stay there!" she yelled. "But don't go-" he yelled back before Dawn interrupted him again, "I know not to go too far, just stay there, will ya?" She dashed after the snake as fast as she could. Elleron turned back to Delila who had just been bitten by the snake.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:15 am

Delila yelped when the snake bite her.she felt a throbbing pain in her leg, her breathing quickened and she started to feel dizzy "w-what was that?" she asked between breathes.Nightwallker heard the hisss of the snake and Deilila yelping. soon he could feel the same pain and dizzyness from delila he turned his sightless eyes to her "Deilila i-i don't feel well" he struggled to his feet and took a few steps towards her before falling to his side.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:53 pm

Elleron turned his head to Nightwalker, horror-strucken. 'I forgot that he would feel the effects also...' he remembered. He licked Nightwalkers Face then turned back to Delila and licked the leg that had been bitten. He couldn't do much for them.

Dawn caught up to the snake and bit down on the back of its scaly neck, close to its head so that it could not turn around and bite her. She growled through her clenched teeth at the snake.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:38 am

Delila looked over towared Nightwalker " no...... Nigthwalker.... this is all my fault i shouldn't have let my guard down, because of me Nightwalker could die. i never told him we both share each others pain" her voice trailed off and she fell to her side.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : alone in the dark BPz4
Name: Night

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:15 pm

the snake hissed and began withering around wildly. suddenly he went still. there was no more movement. Then a white wolf walked up. She had a Dark brown heart on her forhead. Her eyes were 2 differnt colors. one was red and angry looking. the other had a black circle around it and was green. the green eye looked sad and betrayed. the wolf staggered and growled "let him go."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Dawn looked up to the wolf, fury blazing in her bright blue eyes. "This snake has bitten my companions. He had no reason to do so," she growled through her teeth. "Is this your anima? Why did you let him do that then?" she demanded. She still held the snake between her jaws, but she didn't put so much pressure on it that it killed him. She was more just holding it. She longed for Elleron to be here with her, but he was taking care of the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alone in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the dark   alone in the dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alone in the dark
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: