Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A lookout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:48 am

"Wow, thats really neat." Azarius spoke up. " Don't you miss your old pack though?" He said, changing into an artcic fox, circling beside Glacier and flopping down again. Glacier sent him a quick message, ' Now don't go asking things like that, it's a bit rude.' She returned her attention back to Sai as Azarius flicked and and layed his head down on his paws. " Where did your pack come from. Wasn't this same island was it?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : A lookout - Page 2 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:02 am

Sai lowerd his head "i do miss my brothers ans sisters they always seemed to look up to me i really hated leaving them like that." Hackle finshed eating and changed into a mouse and run to the top of Sai's head "ahhh that hit the spot now for a little nap" Hackle sent Sai a message "are you sure you want to tell them so much Sai? we just meet these wolves and your telling them your life story" don't worry Hackle i beeave we can trust them besides i'm tried of wondering" Sai rplyed. He looked up at Glacier yes my pack is on this same island they might be out looking for me...."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:20 am

Glacier listened as the rain outside was starting to fall, making a constant hissing sound as it dampened the entire mountainside. A chill when through her body, and Azarius got it too, changing quickly into a mouse again to wrap himself in her tail. "I'm very sorry to hear that, Sai" She said. " If they are looking for you, would you want to go back?" She asked, her head tilted a bit. Azarius peeked out from the bushy fur of her tail and started staring out into the cloudy rain.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:42 am

Sai shook his "no i don't want to go back. if i did i would have the go through the sme thing and i don't want to waste my life doing training for something that will never happen."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Glacier nodded a little bit. " Oh, I see what you mean. Well if you ever need somewhere to go, I always welcome visitors. Though we might not always be up here, like to travel." Azarius nodded absentmindedly. " I want to go see the shore soon, this cave is starting to get depressing." He muttered. Glacier looked out into the rain too. " Ya, it'd be nice to go see the ocean for a while".
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Sai bowed his had to Glacier "thank you we could really use a place to lay low for a while." Hackle jumped of Sai's head and changed back to a hyena "i've never been to the ocean before, hmmmmm, me and Sai will come with you. we could be your um body guards you two don't look like you can hold your own in a fight." Sai glared at Hackle " i'm sure they can take care of themselves Hackle but i've never seen the ocean either, do you mind if we tag along."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:21 am

Glacier laughed a little and nodded, course you can. We'd love some company." Azarius just glared a little at Hackle for saying they couldn't hold their own. Glacier felt his agitation and nosed his gently in the side, and letting him crawl onto her head as a mouse again. "Maybe we'll head down this mountain when the rains stopped and morning comes. It's starting to get late now." She stretched and padded over to the carcass from Alronto and took a small piece of meat for herself and went to eat it at the edge of the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:31 am

Sai looked out of the cave entrance "yeah your right i think i'll turn in early my paws are kind of sore from climbing the mountain side and Hackle next time why don't you try just askin if you could go instead of beating around the bush like that." Hackle let out a yawn " i don't know what your talk in about Sai, i mean you can't honestly beleave those too can hold their own". Sai sighed and layed down " come on Hackle i know you. you want to see the ocean as much as i do you just don't like to be polite." Hackle curled up by Sai's side " whatever"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:26 am

~*~ Next Morning~*~

Glacier felt a tap on her nose, stirring her from her dreams. Her eyes opened and Azarius's little white mouse face was staring at her, whiskers twitching. "Time to get up." He whispered to her.
Glacier's eyes focused past him to where Sai and Hackle lay. "Ok, I'm getting up." She said and after a large yawn, she was on her feet and already looking outside at the foggy island below. "It Must've rained alot, It's misty down there. Probably dangerous to climb..." Azarius murmured from behind her. " We'll be fine, you know I'm a good rock climber, no matter the weather." She smiled. Azarius glanced back at Hackle and Sai, unsure if they were good climbers as well.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : A lookout - Page 2 L5tO
Name: Pan

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:32 am

Alronto slowly opened his eyes, yawning roughly to the new morning. Alranta had awoke too, and was walking over to Azu as a red fox. Alronto stood up, still rather sleepy, and glanced at Glacier in the distance. "Mornin', Glacier. How you be feelin' this fine morn?" Alranta rolled her eyes to him, looking back to Azarius. "Good morning, Azu. Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:56 am

Glacier turned her head to Alronto and smiled, nodding. " Very Nicely. You?" Azarius turned into and arctic fox and bounded to Alranta, nodding as Glacier spoke."The rain seems to put me to sleep easier for some reason." he laughed a little bit. " You and Alronto plan on comming with us?"
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 am

Sai blinked his eyes open, he looked over to where Glacier and Azarius were sleeping she must be already up he thought. he sleeply stood up and nugded Hackle with his paw "come on Hackle its time to get up." Hackle opened her eyes and stood up "why are we up so early we usauly sleep longer then this." "stop your complaining Hackle its not that early beside you get more sleep then i do." Sai walked to the entrance of the cave "this looks pretty thick i'm going to have to be careful on the climb back down." he said to himself
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Glacier stepped frther out into the morning air, smelling of rain still, and moss. The ground was slippery as it always is after a rain, but she had no worries about that. " Me and Azarius are up here alot, were used to the wet rocks. Are you guys ok?" She asked Alronto and Sai. Azarius meanwhile, was testing out the form of a hyena like Hackle.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 am

Sai looked at Glacier "i'll be ok if as long as i take my time." Hackle saw Azarius change into a a Hyena and ran over to him " not bad you don't look as good as me of course but not bad. why are you so up tight anyway you need to learn to light in up a little."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 am

Glacier nodded once. " Good, we'll all be careful. What about you, Alronto?" She called back to him. She scented the moist air in front of them, keeping sharp for any signs of prey though they all had eaten the day before. Azarius titled his head a little at Hackle and changed back into a mouse. He flopped down on his bottom and shrugged, not knowing what to say about Hackle's remark. " I just worry a lot.. maybe too much?" He asked, almost to himself.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : A lookout - Page 2 L5tO
Name: Pan

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:13 am

Alronto nodded, "I'm fine. When are we leavin'?" He asked, Alranta still on his head. "At least we ate last night, we wont need to hunt very soon."
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:26 am

Glacier took a look down the winding rock trail. " Well we can leave now. Not much left to stick around about. " And then she started off down the rocks, Azarius as a cat again, following right behind.

( new topic at ocean shore, whoever is gonna post next can create it =P )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A lookout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lookout   A lookout - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lookout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: