Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

character up for adoption!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:character up for adoption! WhiteOwl

character up for adoption! Empty
PostSubject: character up for adoption!   character up for adoption! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 am

Name: Mitora (mih-tor-a)

Island:Reon

Personality: Mitora is most of the time great with others and outgoing. Because of her father's alpha blood, she is quick to claim rank and defend her territory. Occasionally, she is grouchy because of a head ache or something that's bothering her. She enjoys company, espeicially the company of her anima, Cureyn.

Pelt Color: She has a ginger coat that is more brown than orange.

Eye Color: A deep blue that makes you look twice at her.

Markings: Mitora has brown tipped ears and an ice symbol below each eye.

Ability:Magic Symbol: Ice shards

Name: Cureyn

Personality: Cureyn has a firey personality. He likes to go hunting because it allows him to take out his every day frustrations on his prey. Cureyn usually likes to stay mellow but will fight whenever something gets on his nerves.

Preferred Form: ermine

Preferred Form Appearance: http://gallery.photo.net/photo/2704867-md.jpg

Owner's Rules/Expectations: I would like for everyone who would like Mitora and Cureyn to type at least two paragraphs of RPing (can be a clip you wrote from WOTD or anouther site-- just give me a URL OR you can type a new one) also I would like to know how long you've been RPing ( example: about 4 months) ---- can be an estimate.

PS: If this isn't good enough then just say so... >.<

PSS: do we also need to type the history?

Edit from WildWind: It's fine. ^^ And no, you don't need the history, not unless you want to add it.
Back to top Go down
skitz (bella)
Pup
Pup
skitz (bella)

Female
Rat Taurus

PostSubject: Re: character up for adoption!   character up for adoption! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:11 pm

can i adopt her.

a white she wolf named skyla ran through the forest her long white silky coat traveled behind her like a shadow, a cliff emmerged as she sped up, she put her head down and sped up even more, fay sped up as well in the form of a cheetah cub. as they got closer fay jumped into the air, and transformed into a small hawk. skyla was also flying through the air, a streak of white.

the edge of the cliff came closer and she landed at the edge jumping into the air again, her legs curled under her stomach as she lept into the air and they emerged straightening out the closer she got to the other side. she stayed air born for 10 secounds then landed easyly on the other side. she looked up at her anima who dropped to the ground and landed int he form of a cheetah cub "we made it skyla" fay said bounding around exsitedly.

(i hjave been rp for 3 years but i just started on this site)
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:character up for adoption! WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: character up for adoption!   character up for adoption! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:20 am

accepted!! Mitora and Cureyn are owned by skitz now. Here's the code for the character sheet:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mitora  (mih-tor-a)

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Island:[/b]Reon

[b]Personality:[/b] Mitora is most of the time great with others and outgoing. Because of her father's alpha blood, she is quick to claim rank and defend her territory. Occasionally, she is grouchy because of a head ache or something that's bothering her. She enjoys company, espeicially the company of her anima, Cureyn.

[b]Pelt Color:[/b] She has a ginger coat that is more brown than orange.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] A deep blue that makes you look twice at her.

[b]Markings:[/b] Mitora has brown tipped ears and an ice symbol below each eye.

[b]Ability:[/b]Magic Symbol: Ice shards

[b]Name:[/b] Cureyn

[b]Gender:[/b] male

[b]Personality:[/b] Cureyn has a firey personality. He likes to go hunting because it allows him to take out his every day frustrations on his prey. Cureyn usually likes to stay mellow but will fight whenever something gets on his nerves.

[b]Preferred Form:[/b] ermine

[b]Preferred Form Appearance:[/b] [url=http://gallery.photo.net/photo/2704867-md.jpg]http://gallery.photo.net/photo/2704867-md.jpg[/url]

I guess you can post this again as a new topic in character central . (?)

If I were you, I'd take a look at some of my RP's with Mitora and Cureyn such as these posts:

https://wotd.rpg-board.net/deyura-ocean-shore-f25/mitora-and-cureyn-exploring-t632.htm

(My posts are on the first page and then Mitora goes. After that my inspiration left me. -.-) You can Rp anywhere you want. (as long as it's on the Reon island.)
Back to top Go down
skitz (bella)
Pup
Pup
skitz (bella)

Female
Rat Taurus

PostSubject: Re: character up for adoption!   character up for adoption! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:45 am

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character up for adoption!   character up for adoption! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character up for adoption!
Page 1 of 1