Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home, sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Pet : Home, sweet home SZKc
Name: Forest

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:55 am

The landing had been rough, to say the least. Wrath had wriggled in the vital moment of descent and thrown Yoruichi completely off balance. They barrel-rolled towards the ground and Yoruichi unclenched her jaws from the pup's neck scruff before impacting the ground.

She had to blink several times to regain her vision, and even then it was limited with blackened edges. Slowly, she rolled off her back and onto her belly and lifted her head. It took her only a few moments to spot the pup, whose legs were kicking out of a squat fern bush. She made no move to retrieve the pup. Instead she searched for Umbreon, her anima. In the form of a white hawk, Umbreon had flown with Sorrow, Wrath's anima, clutched in his claws. She spotted the two safely beside the glittering pond.

Apparently, they were all okay. Growling a little, Yoruichi stood and unfolded her black bat wings. Nothing was broken. She padded quietly past Wrath, who, after great difficulty, managed to roll out of the bush. The pup was silent as they padded to the mountain base, Umbreon gliding behind them and carrying Sorrow, in the form of a baby skunk, again.

The four had flown all the way from Deyora Pack Territory, where Wrath had been found. Yoruichi had spent a whole season there, searching for the pup's parents. After many vain expeditions, Yoruichi decided it was time to return home. They did not pause for even a moment. When they reached the mountain base, Wrath watched as Yoruichi slid between two large boulders leaning upon it and disappeared into the tunnel. The others knew better than to hesitate, or Yoruichi would leave them. They padded for a long time in the darkness, aside from Yoruichi's faintly glowing violet rings.

When they reached what must have been the mountain's center, the air became incredibly warm. They entered a cave with a ceiling that stretched forever upwards into darkness. In it's center was a large pool of water, emmiting steam. From the pool, an eery mixture of green and grey light rippled on the caves walls.

"Welcome home," Yoruichi barked, padding off somewhere to the left, Umbreon floated behind. Wrath stood in awe, it was amazing!

"You live here?" he yipped, surprising Sorrow.

"I live where I please." replied Yoruichi cooly. Wrath turned and saw her laying across a flat rock, high up.

"Where are we?" asked the pup.

"We are at the heart of Yaito Mountain. From here leads tunnels, spider webs, linking to every part of Reon. I've blocked many tunnels myself."

Wrath looked at her, very surprised. "How come?"

"I desire to be alone." she said simply.

"Why?" the intrigued pup asked.

"I don't know." she said and did not speak again for a long time.

OOC: A batty wolf living in a cave? Talk about irony!
Back to top Go down
DeathsWolf
Pup
Pup
DeathsWolf

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 am

The groan of the woods was heard in the distance. The soft chirp of many bird was heard. Then everything grew quiet execpt for the soft pound of a wolfs feet hitting the ground.

a fae appeared from the bushes running. She darted across the meadow and came to a quick stop infront of the cave entrance. She glanced in then looked around. Her coat was black with tints of red in her fur. If you got a good look at the Faes eyes and not get hurt you could tell they where blood red. She glanced around once more then entered the cave. her huge paws barely touching the ground.

The fae caught a glimspe of two wolves. A fae and a pup. She stopped and tensed up. She lowered her body and growled softly. Her name if you where wondering is....

DEMON
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:40 am

Raising her head, Yoruichi turned to see another wolf enter her den. Wrath leapt back in fear and his anima, Sorrow, scurried to hide behind Wrath.

Yoruichi stared at the arriver. She'd heard talk of such a wolf before, warnings to stay away. She didn't care too much for the way the she-wolf had entered either.

" What is your name?" she asked, her eyes and voice level.
Back to top Go down
DeathsWolf
Pup
Pup
DeathsWolf

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:44 am

My name is Demon"She snapped and stood up. Reaching 6'0 she was a huge wolf. She shook her coat and a red fox appeared beside her. Demon's Anima Vernyx. She glanced at the Fox and smiled then glanced at the fae and the small pup.

"who might you be?"she asked in a hard core voice.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:57 am

Yoruichi's lips curled up, baring her fangs an a vicious smirk. This wolf had entered her den, her home, and was demanding who SHE was?Umbreon, still in his white hawk form, glared at the fox anima.

Deciding to humor Demon a bit, Yoruichi stretched her huge violet bat wings, making her appear twice her size. "I am Yoruichi, and you are standing in my Haven."

Wrath inched his way closer to his "mother". Something about Demon didn't smell right, and he was on edge.
Back to top Go down
DeathsWolf
Pup
Pup
DeathsWolf

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:19 am

Demon smirked and glanced at the bat wings."nice wings fae"she said and glaced at the pup. HE was standing close to the fae alittle edgy about her. She snapped trying to scare him then glanced at the fae again"nice home"deserted and dark she loved it

Her anima ran torwards the other to talk or do something.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 am

Wrath managed to hold his ground but trembled a little. Sorrow was shamelessly afraid and scampered into a far off corner. Umbreon, flew to another perch at the sight of the appoaching anima. What do you want? The hawk hissed.

Yoruichi ignored all these little scamperings. Her violet eyes never shifted from Demon's red ones. "What business do you have here?"

She would have asked how the wolf had found this place, but that was obvious. She had been careless when she entered. Silently Yoruichi berated herself for not being more prudent,
Back to top Go down
DeathsWolf
Pup
Pup
DeathsWolf

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:39 am

I have no bussiness,i just go where i please"she snapped and shook her head softly. Glancing at the trembling pup she smirked.

vernyx hissed and spat at the ground."i dont want anything just to talk"he smiled wickedly and sat on his haunches
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:45 am

Yoruichi blinked cooly, and continued to smirk as she got to her haunches. "There's no need to be touchy. Afterall, you're the intruder here." She still did not fold her wings, letting them hover in the air on either side of her.

Umbreon gave the fox a skeptical expression. What about? He was mildly interested.
Back to top Go down
DeathsWolf
Pup
Pup
DeathsWolf

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:49 am

Vernyx said"about anything"then glanced at the other Anima then at the hawk again

Demon chuckled"me intruding? I go where i please and everyones home is my home"she smirkedd"but i wont bother to live here or do anything here,i was just bored and came in here to investigate"She shook her fur
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 am

Umbreon glided to a lower perch so he could hear better. You mean like why our charges, he gave a sidelong glance at the two females, act so oddly?

Yoruichi peered down at Demon. She had no reason to doubt the other's words. Shrugging, she replied "Such is the life of we loners. If all you care for is to investigate, go on ahead. But most of the tunnels around here have been sealed. If they weren't any wolf in Reon could find this place."
Back to top Go down
DeathsWolf
Pup
Pup
DeathsWolf

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 am

Vernyx chuckled"yes why they act so oddly."he nodded his head and smiled and glanced at Demon.

Demon chuckled"it is ok,i dont have the time,i have a journey to finish and i am almost behind schedule"She glanced at the pup again and winked.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswolf
Pup
Pup
Chaoswolf

Female
Monkey Aries

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 am

Wrath shivered a little, still distrusting of the wolf.

Yoruichi, no longer threatened by the thought of losing her Haven, laid down her wings and settled back down on the stone. Her ears pricked now with interest. "What type of journey, may I ask?"

Umbreon sighed, Thank goodness, I thought it was only me, I have tto put up with all of Yoruichi's moods swings and whims. Is Demon like that too?

While Yoruichi was distracted speaking to Demon, Wrath stalked off quietly. Sorrow shivered in fear and ran silently after the pup.

Where are you going? she hissed in his ear.

"Shush," the pup replied irritably, wandering down one of the many tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home
Page 1 of 1