Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life is a Fragile Thing

Go down 
+3
Morgan
Whitefeather
Mudpelt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudpelt
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Mudpelt

Female
Pig Aquarius

Pet : Name: Kunamition
Species: Hawk
Picture: Life is a Fragile Thing 2nai368

Life is a Fragile Thing Empty
PostSubject: Life is a Fragile Thing   Life is a Fragile Thing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 am

I don't know if you have ever noticed this, but life is a gift. Cherish it. I've never thought of living more than just what i am. But when you lose someone dear to you, as I have, it becomes something cruel. It can be taken away as soon as it is given.
Sometimes it will slowly come to present; it gives you time to understand things and spend time with the one you love.
But then there are the times when you look at the dear one and know that you will get to see and play with her for a long time to come. Then the next day you come to find your father with a agonized expression on his face, and your heart drops. He says words that you don't want to beleive. And you don't at first until you walk in and find your other loved ones crying, consoling, agonizing. Whispers of the loved one's name fill the room. "Daisy, oh Daisy, why did you leave," I choke out as I sob uncontrollably. Tears stream down my face making my face red and puffy. I drop down and pound my fists to the ground. " Your lying," I scream in a crazed voice. Pictures of her romping through the grass in summer, play across my saddened mind.
Sadly they wern't lying. I have lost someone that can never be replaced. My bestfriend, my campion, my conforter, my strong hold. My dog, Daisy, was more than just a pet. She was apart of me. Apart of my very soul. A part of me has died today.

I might be a bit depressed as you might be able to for see from my story. But i will still keep on rping. It helps.
Back to top Go down
http://coldbloods.forumotion.net
Whitefeather
Yearling
Yearling
Whitefeather

Female
Scorpio

Pet : name: Ninko
species: owl
picture:Life is a Fragile Thing WhiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: Life is a Fragile Thing   Life is a Fragile Thing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:38 am

Daisy was a great dog. *hugs mp* I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Life is a Fragile Thing   Life is a Fragile Thing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 am

Aw Im so sorry Mp =[ I know; what that's like, I've had both my dogs die right in front of me before... I still miss them.
I hope you start feeling a little better soon * bear hug*
Back to top Go down
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : Life is a Fragile Thing Chipmu10
Squack

PostSubject: Re: Life is a Fragile Thing   Life is a Fragile Thing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:44 pm

aww, I'm sorry MP!I hope things get better soon, my mom had a cat that before I was born, had to be put down.I never got to see Cakey.I know what it's like.
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : Life is a Fragile Thing BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: Life is a Fragile Thing   Life is a Fragile Thing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm

im SO sorry MP. ive lost lots of pets that were more than pets and i know what your going through.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Life is a Fragile Thing ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: Life is a Fragile Thing   Life is a Fragile Thing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 pm

I'm so sorry, MP. D= Take as much time as you need. *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life is a Fragile Thing   Life is a Fragile Thing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:47 pm

I'm sorry your dog died. I've never had a pet that was really close to me. But I probably will someday. Meanwhile, I hope you feel better, and that Daisy is happy wherever she is. *huggle*
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is a Fragile Thing   Life is a Fragile Thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is a Fragile Thing
Page 1 of 1