Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High winds

Go down 
+3
Sammy
Icestar
Morgan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

High winds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:59 am

Aragorn murmered under his breath "Like us" to Elessar. It was true. As almost a yearling, he had left the Elves, and traveled to a pack of the Rangers, where he was accepted without questions as a descendant of the famous wolves of old. It was better that way. The female suddenly became immersed in fear, and turned away, bringing the pup. Aragorn had nothing except for grooming away the mud, which there almost always was a remnant of, aadn turned to Sai. "I really messed up, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Glacier lifted her paws off the ground as things started getting tense, her hackles raised ready to defend with Kazuro. Azarius backed beside her, his tiny Arctic fox form showing more of a submitting and defensive form. 'I don't like this' he said to Glacier, though after Crescent succeeded in cooling the alpha down. The female was now thoroughly confused now, not sure whether or not to trust the newcomer, even when the others seemed to accept him now. 'I don't like him, hes a shady one...'Glacier replied back. She was more concerned about having him in her den though. She still felt an attachment to the cave, and felt she should be defending it now to strangers, but if it wasn't the wish of her leader, she could count on being reprimanded for disloyalty. She slowly relaxed her tense muscles to sit on the cold cave floor again, listening once again to the conversations around the cave. She paused to look at Sai for a moment, trying to see past him black pelt, and his deep eyes. " So who are you..?'She found herself silently asking.

Azarius padded over to where Aragorn and Sai were speaking, his paws tingling with anxiety as he moved, leaving Glacier to sit partly confused and rattled, and partly sleepy and indifferent. She decided now would be a good time to make her way to the very far back of the cave, where inside a crevice of the furthermost walls of the cave was a nest made of furs and feathers, her old bed. " So who are you two?" Azarius directed the question at both Sai and Aragorn, determined to have Glacier's question answered. " And why are you here, in this particular cave now? What brought your paws here..? And where have your paw's taken you?" With each quick question, Azarius drew his stomach closer and closer to the ground, until he was crouching with his sight turned up to look at each of the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Aragorn now placed his gaze on Glacier. He didn't give away all the information yet, including his heritage. But his name was another story.
"I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn. I am here on my own business. I have traveled long and far, going everywhere and nowhere." Aragorn inwardly smirked, and opened his muzzle once more to talk. "And who may I ask, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Azarius scowled at the wolf's pride and confidence. He wasn't the type of humble wolf the small anima usually could get along with. Glacier felt similar, but made it less obvious. As he went on, She turned to face her den at the back of the cave. 'Sure would feel good to take a nap now..' She was saying to herself. When she heard a question directed to herself and Azarius, she jolted back into focus. " Oh, sounds interesting. I am Glacier, and that is Azarius." She motioned with her tail towards the fluffed up fox with a dull blue snowflake marking on his hindquarters. " We came from no special pack in particular, and came to live where we wished. This mountain has been called my home for many moons now, so you could say we are the guardians of this place." Her lips pulled back to show her teeth when she finished. " I have traveled enough to know this island like the back of my paw, and I have seen and experienced far more than any normal wolf should. " Her voice hardened.

Azarius settled into a sitting position, with his head low, and continued to star at Aragorn, saying nothing. He felt a little better now that he knew a little more about the wolf, but he wasn't convinced. Glacier on the other hand felt relived at finally introducing herself, and was no longer wishing to chase him out of the cave. Azarius glanced behind him outside, where he could make out the figures of Kazuro and his mate sitting at the cliff's edge. The sky beyond them swirled with clouds, getting darker by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:51 am

"As have I" Aragorn murmured to no one. He was thinking about Arwena, and his departure. He shook his head to awaken out of his daydream. "And it is nice to meet you. You have had a life not unlike mine." Aragorn shifted slightly, for the male wasn't used to giving out his name or business, it was only a danger to himself and others.

The other wolf fell silent, yet her anima continued to stare at him. Aragorn turned his mud streaked head, and his grey eyes locked onto the oddly marked fox's onyx ones. His tail and frame raised slightly higher, his ears pulled forward, and his fur rose. his upper llip pulled back a bit to reveal long, sharp ivory fangs, a striking contrast to his gray-brown body. He was strting to get annoyed, and if this was a challenge, he was up for it.

Elessar turned to talk to Sai and Hackel. There was so much to be said. She sat with her tail wrapped around her body, and began to lick her paws and body. She awaited Hackle's and Sai's words.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:54 am

Azarius's eyes widened the slightest bit. Was a wolf challenging him? 'How dare he act that way in front of our pack. He should be shown a lesson!' Azarius was growling inside his head, troubling Glacier's own thoughts. She spun her head to face him as her threatening glare dug into his pelt. 'Don't Azu. Do you want to get us thrown out of our own home? Your only making me more anxious you know..' She said to him. His head tilted to look at her, but his eyes flickered back to the large wolf in front of him a second after. 'I don't trust him. I don't like his stance. He needs a bite to the neck if you ask me. ' His temper was only rising with each moment of looking at Aragorn and his prideful, confident stature. He wished Kazuro was in the cave to see it.

" Your not worth the trouble, proud pup. You should keep and eye on your tail there, you might soon find it being chased out of this here cave." He growled, fur bristling. Glacier snapped her jaws next to him, topping it with a fierce snarl. The anima jumped, bending his ears onto his head as he took the following scolding. " You should watch your tongue Azu! We are subordinates of the alpha, remember that. Go challenging wolves and you might get your own hide chased out of the cave, and I'll have to follow your sorry tail." She warned. He lowered his head and said nothing more, but slowly eased into his mouse form. Without glancing at any of the wolves in the cave he angrily made his way outside, into fresh air. 'I need rest.' He sighed, turning outside the cave into a small crevice in the rock wall.

Glacier stood awkwardly now, her eyes following the tiny white mouse out of the cave. When he disappeared, she sat down and faced Sai and his friend. " We're both tires and worn out. I apologize for his behavior, he's usually not that bad..." She turned her gaze to the cave floor. " And we just suffered a terrible loss. " She sighed, not wanting to go any further.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: High winds - Page 3 ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:46 am

Kazuro sighed and glanced as a white form appeared at his side. He leaned into her slightly, nuzzling her lightly. "Thank you for ever following me in the first place. I was never anything but rude to you and you still followed me. If it wasn't for you and the others, I'd still be myself down there. Terrorizing any innocent wolf that was unlucky enough to cross my path." He straightened and turned his yellow gaze on her, getting to his paws. He licked her muzzle gently and smiled before turning and padding slowly back into the cave.

A muttering Azu made Kazuro stop and watch with curiosity as the little rodent made his way into a crack in the wall. He cocked his head slightly for a moment, then decided not to ask and made his way into the cave. He was just in time to hear the last of Glacier's conversation and came to stand beside her, looking upon the new wolf, Aragorn, who seemed full of himself at the moment. Kazuro gave a low growl, but nothing more. "Consider this a warning, rogue: You may know Sai, but you're still a stray to me, trespassing on my territory and walking right into the heart of it. Make one wrong move, do one thing wrong to make me mad, and I'll chase you off of this territory myself. The only reason I'm letting you stay right now is because you and Sai seem to be old friends." He narrowed his eyes and they dangerously rippled a strange mixture of the two colors as they had been before, then he meerely acted as if nothing had happened and his stance went back to normal again. "Glacier is right; we should all get some sleep. In the morning we'll figure out what to do next."
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : High winds - Page 3 Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:32 am

Sai was taken by surprise when Arogorn tackled him to the ground. the two used to play all the time in the past, he was about to counter Arogon's attack but Kazuro's paws ignited into flames and he threatened Arogorn misunderstanding what was going on. Sai jumped up to his paws once Arogorn released him, he was about to try to explain to Kazuro what was happening but the white wolf Crescent seemed to call him down. Sai sighed as Arogorn directed a question to him, "yes old friend you messed up big, you need to respect this pack and most of all its leader." he said as he looked out the den towards Kazuro, "Kazuro is not a wolf to play with he could even give me trouble in a fight. If u get on his bad side you won't leave this den unharmed."

Sai's ears fell to head as azu asked who he was, if he asked the question there was no doubt Glacier felt as if the sudden appearance of Arogorn made him different. he told everything about himself to Glacier, he just never spoke of Arogorn. he never thought he would see him again; Hackle came between Sai and Azu ready to defend her wolf, "Sai has told you everything about us Azu, we have nothing to hide." Hackle then turned her head to see her old friend Arogorn showing signs of dominance she directed to Azu, The hyena walked over to him showing a hint of anger, "Stop it Arogorn Sai just said you two have to respect this pack and i i happen to like that little furball. This is our home now if you won't respect it i'll chase you out right along side Kazuro."

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Thu May 28, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:48 am

Aragorn felt his blood begin to boil, and tried to repress the rage, but failed. Aragorn lunged forward to attack Azarius, but stopped, his teeth clipping together inches from Azu's shoulder. Glacier stepped in and rebuked Azu, and apoligized for his actions. Aragorn gave a stiff nod, and only broke eye contact when Azu did.

Kazuro's voice came from the side, and he whirled to face him. His muzzle was hairswith away from Kazuro. He growled in a low voice "I am not a rouge. I am a Ranger!" his voice shook with the bottled up fury that had been hidden for so long. Longer even then Arwena's departure. Kazuro continued to glare, but calmed a bit, saying they all needed sleep.

Sai spoke too. And even Hackle came over to warn him. Aragorn just answered "I will not have the dignity of the Rangers soiled. Nor mine for that matter." He didn't even glance, his eyes remained locked with Kazuro's, and he only stood higher, and his tail grew higher in defiance.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female
Pet : High winds - Page 3 BPz4
Name: Night

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:08 am

(As decided by WW and I, LF's being possesed will fade. That is no happening meaning she is turning back into the blind pup she was before Glorditul came.)

LostFace awoke when she felt Ninja being moved away from her. But her eyes were unseeing.
"No... why?" she muttered, perhaps to herself, or to someone else.

Standing shakily, she tried to hear the sound of fur being dragged across the ground. There was none. So LostFace sniffed instead. The scent of Ninja brought a pang to her heart.
"Why?"

And so she followed the scent in the darkness. She smelled and heard other wolves, she knew most, but one was new. SHe didnt know, but she passed right in front of Aragorn, barely a foot away. SHe smelled him, and stared unseeingly at where she thought he was. She was in reality staring at his shoulder.

But soon she turned away and continued on her quest to find Ninja's body. A rock caused her to slip, and she fell heavily to the ground. But she just pulled herself up, sighing.

Finnaly she found herself by Crescent's side. It was here that Ninja's smell was strongest. Her tears splashed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Kazuro stared at the new wolf, his eyes slowly changing colors yet again. Today just wasn't his day it seemed. His lip slowly curled as the wolf raised even higher in defiance. "Then I have no choice. Aragorn, you are no longer welcome on Silvermoon Pack lands, and everyone here has the authority to chase you off from here on." He didn't even glance down at Lostface; he was too concentrated on this arrogant pup. Kazuro's fur rose, but his head and ears lowered as he smothly slid into his fighting stance. He felt Zura weave under his legs and maneuver between them to stand beside her counterpart, legs spread and her sharp ocelot teeth bared. She puffed her fur out, making her look twice her size.

Kazuro wasted no more time, and as he launched himself at the wolf, jaws apart and teeth bared, his paws once again burst into flame. He bit down on the wolf's shoulder while his front paws wrapped up and around his back. The scent of burnt fur filled the brute's nose quickly, and the horrid stench was everywhere. But this wolf had crossed paths with him at the wrong time. He was not going to stand by while he was so obviously disrespected by some wolf who just showed up inside their cave. Plus, he knew this wolf didn't have a chance. Sure Aragorn was big and could more than likely put up a good fight, but Kazuro had his pack. For a split second he wondered which side Sai would take, but Hackle seemed loyal. He saw a flash of brown and his eyes focused on Zura's form. She clung onto the male's flank with teeth and claws.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:35 am

Crescent sat Ninja's body down beside her and stared out at the sky with Kazuro. She came to his side seeking some comfort, she still felt the pain of losing the pup. She wondered what they were going to do with his body, they couldn't just leave it out in the open like this. She felt Kazuro lean on her, her ears picked up his voice, "I told you when i first followed you up this mountain. you reminded me of my brother, he always needed a push in the right direction when we were younger. you just needed a little nudge Kazuro, you probably didn't need me at all." Her blue eyes looked into amber ones, she returned his lick and watched as he entered the den. she saw Lostface come out of the den as Kazuro went it, he blue eyes followed the pup as she came beside her and started to cry. Crescent's ears flatened to her head, she lowered her head and gently lick the pup's muzzle, " You can't cry forever little one it won't bring him back, i know the pain you feel it will pass just give it some time." she said trying to cheer the pup up. She heard snarls coming from the then she stood up wondering what was happened she told Lostface to stay were she was and to watch Ninja. he ran into the den seeing Kazuro's paws ablaze with his fangs tearing into Arogorn's shoulder, "K-Kazuro!"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:56 am

Aragorn stepped back and blinked as if a blow had landed on him. "Surely you must listen to reason Kazuro. Am I supposed to ignore a challenge? Come now, we are all weary, and need a night's rest." Kazuro did not answer, and instead lunged toward him, sinking fangs into his shoulder while wrapping flaming paws around him. Fortunately, Kazuro had forgotten that he was covered with mud. The mud began to turn liquid again, and Aragorn, now smooth with the mud, slipped out of his grasp with only some singed hair. He gritted his teeth as Zura sang her claws and teeth into his flank. He whirled around, sending her flying.

He turned to Kazuro once more, on edge, so he could dodge. "Kazuro, I do not wish to fight. I know I am outnumbered, yet why have you die alongside me if we could both be alive and well? He turned to his friend Sai for help. The two had been friends so long, but Aragorn didn't like the look in his eyes. "Aide me in my time of need Sai. For have we not been like brothers all these years?"

Elessar jumped up from grooming, and shifted into a lynx, hissing. She moved to Aragorns side, her fur on end. Shestood at his tail in case Zuraattacked again. The look in her emerald eyes was only regret.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:29 pm

A whistle of wind from outside the grotto sang in Azarius's ears. All the noises from outside his little niche in the cavern wall were echos to his small mouse ears. Though his eyes stayed open, it was too dark to see. And as the night drew closer, he felt the cold of the night creeping into the cave. His eyes were just about to close when the intense snarling known to him only as a wolf fight came to his ears. Snapped back into full alertness, he bolted from his hiding place and into view of the others, but his paws froze to the ground there.

Glaciers teeth snapped close in a fierce snarl, all senses on alert now. Her thoughts were racing with each heartbeat she stood behind Kazuro, her fur on end, back arched, and tail between her legs. 'What do I do?' Her eyes looked frantically around the cave, and then moved to Sai.. Her heart ached now, but she knew he was the only one she cared about at that moment.
'If he decides to fight his brother, i will fight alongside him. If he chooses to fight alongside his brother.. I will not fight at all.' She told herself. She was determined to stay on the side of her pack and home, but taking the side of her friend seemed equally as important to her, which only brought more frustration as she watched the fight. She paced, paws moving swiftly, but her eyes were glazed over as she thought. She didn't even realize the low growl emitting from her chest, and the glint of moonlight that shone off her teeth.

"Glacier!" Azarius's voice rang in her ears. She looked over at him, her eyes almost staring past him. "Concentrate!" He shouted, running towards her now, shifting slowly into a sleek fox like form. When he stopped in front of her, his eyes were filled only with concern.
"Don't.. You can't fight until I do. You hear?" She growled at him, slowly coming back into reality. Her fur still betrayed her true anxiety though, as it was all on end. The prickling she felt on her pelt didn't cease either.
"Of course." He quickly agreed. He could sense she was just as worried as he was about the black wolf that stood beside his brother, and had been their friend for many a night now.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:58 pm

LF listened to Crescent's words. But she felt like this would never pass. Then sounds of battle reached her ears. A hasty request to stay and watch over Ninja washed into her ears.

Laying down, she pushed her nose into Ninja's fur. He would want me to be happy. She thought. But she couldnt find the strengh. Instead tears collected on his still body.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:08 am

Kazuro only growled when Aragorn slipped away from his grip, though Zura was still planted firmly on the wolf's side. Zura, come here, he ordered quickly. Zura obeyed and jumped lithly off the wolf's back to stand beside Kazuro, her eyes finding Elessar's. "Don't play innocent now, Aragorn," Kazuro growled, his strong gaze beating down on the wolf. "I stand beside my decision now. I warned you and you obviously disrespected and ignored it." He threw a glance at Sai and his stomach twisted. I was going to make him and Glacier my Betas. I would have today if this wolf hadn't've shown up, he murmured to Zura. Sai won't be too quick to judge; he'll think it out. I just hope that if he chooses Aragorn's side that Glacier will stay, but we can't force them. It's their decision. Kazuro gave a quick, frustrated sigh and his eyes flicked over to the new wolf again. "As I said before, you are no longer welcome here. At least not now," he added regretfully. Maybe this wolf could make a good member if he'd only listen and wasn't so full of pride. Kazuro stopped growling, but his fur remained on end and his eyes never left the new wolf's. His paws were bright, and sent little soft flickers of light against the cave walls, reflecting off of the pelts of the wolves of his pack.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Sai stood baffled as Aorgorn almost attacked Azu, just in time for Kazuro to see. he watched as Kazuro's paws burst into flames once more and leaped on to Aorgorn biting into his shoulder, and grasping him with his fiery paws. He warned him to control himself he told him what could happen. if he didn't have so much pride he wouldn't be in the mess he was in now. Hackle Was growling at Aorgorn for attacking Azu, how could he just attack one of there new friends just because he felt he was challenge. Hackle bealived he was wrong siding with Kazuro on this one.

Sai thought he knew his choice, He attacked azu, which in turn could have hurt Glacier who he had feelings for. the clear choice should have been to help his leader but as Aragorn pleaded for his help, the friend he knew for years. the choice wasn't so clear anymore, what should he decide. should he choose his old friendship, or the new ones he has come to know. a loyalty to a friend or loyalty to his pack. how could he decide, how could anyone decide. His ears flatened to his skull and he lowered his head and closed his eyes. he could feel the stares of his packmates, he could feel Glacier's stare. what would she do if he sided if Aragorn, would she fight alongside him. leave this place to come with him, he gave up a chance of having his own territory to be with her. could he expcet her to make the same sacrifice. giving up her home to come with him?

His choice was made, he wasn't how it would effect everyone, if they would still trust him? would he still be accepted with there ranks, he open his eyes and raised his head looking up at his leader, " Aragorn his been my friend every since i was pup, we watched out for each other and trained together. But our paths separated us, i never thought i would see him again and watching him pleading for my help......" Sai paused and sighed then continued, "Aragorn is like a brother to me and i would hate to see any harm come to him. Kazuro please allow me to escort him out of the territory, there is no need for him to be chased out."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:50 am

Kazuro listened intently to Sai, and for a moment he thought the black wolf was going to take Aragorn's side. His stomach twisted until he heard the last words, and the gray brute straightened himself. He nodded once, respecting Sai's request. "You may. I know it's hard choosing between your pack and your friend, but whatever you decide is completely up to you." He met the new wolf's eyes momentarily, and a small flash of loss crossed the brute's eyes. He quickly hid it and returned his paws to normal, though his eyes remained an amber color. The orange light that had been flickering off of the cave's walls disappeared, sending the wolves into a hazy-looking world, only barely lit by the setting sun outside.

Zura straightened herself as Sai began speaking, and she felt her companion's sence of loss at Sai's words. Was he really going to leave? she thought desparingly. Hope and relief filled her heart again when he uttered the last words, though she felt sorry for him. It was a tough decision, and having to choose his pack over his friend meant Sai was a very loyal and brave wolf.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:18 am

Glacier's jaws gaped. 'He's letting him off that easily? Wow, Crescent has a powerful effect on that wolf..' Glacier rose to her paws. " I could go with Sai." She spoke up, but her ears very slightly pulled back as she thought again, " If he wants me to." She realized her paws were trembling, an aftereffect of the anxiety of coming so close to a fight has shaken her. Azarius was back to his normal mouse form already, after Kazuro's paws went out, and the lighting inside the cave returned to normal.

'Sai has no reason to stay here except for you. He must really love you Glacier..' The tiny white anima's voice came drifting into Glacier's mind, turning her ears hot. ' Maybe.. That'd be.. nice.' She found herself looking at the ground in a daze and quickly shook her head and returned herself to full alertness.
She could hear crickets outside, most likely singing from the sparsely located bushes of dry, thorn-filled branches found outside the cave. And the warm light from outside the cave was slowly dimming, bringing with it the cold night. Soon, no light would reach the depths of the cave, and even the keenest-eyed cat could not see inside. But that's what Glacier loved about her cave, she felt very safe inside it. And it was close to the sky as well..
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:24 am

Kazuro was so intent on listening that the voice of Glacier behind him made him jump slightly. He turned around quickly, setting his amber gaze on her. He knew well enough what feelings the two shared and he had no intention to separate them. "If Sai wishes it, you may aswell," he said, nodding slightly to her. Zura relaxed a little out of her defensive stance, though she didn't let up the possibility that Aragorn might still attack. She didn't trust him, no matter how light Kazu was letting him off.

(Wow, tiny post. >.<)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 am

Sai was pleased that Kazuro allowed him to escort Aragorn out of the territory he bowed his head to the wolf, "Thank you Kazuro." His yellow eyes now turned to to look at Aragorn, he wasn't sure if he would be happy with his decision but that didn't matter now. he kept Kazuro from ripping him apart. he wasn't sure where all this pride came from but unless he was able to let it go or at least calm down a bit things would always end up the same. He opened his jaws about to tell his old friend to follow him but his ears picked up Glacier voice requesting to come with him. He turned to face her, he wondered if he she wanted to come along just to see if he was really loyal to the pack. but he shook the thought from his mind, She wasn't like that. Beside some company on the trip back might do him so good, "Of course you can come Glacier."
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Beta
Beta
Icestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Aragorn's eyes gleamed dangerously, but he didn't speak. He knew better then that. He almost spoke out against Glacier's coming, but he knew what he was taking from his friend, and thus held his cruel words. He merely nodded at Sai in agreement. The male turned, spreading his wings, and dried mud crumbled to the ground. As he walked, a seed fell to the ground, and was buried by his pawsteps. He stood on the ledge, his pearl and silver colored wings gleaming, now fairly clean. His head turned, and he uttered only a riddle; "All that is hidden may soon be found, and the rightful heir will return."

Elessar obediantly followed, shifting into an golden eagle. The pair took off, remaining about 15 feet high, so Sai could follow by land, and Glacier on her choice.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Glacier's maw twitched, showing a small smile. " Great, I guess we're going now then." She took a few happy bounds towards the entrance to the cave, where she stood in the open night air. Azarius followed a little more slowly, not sure why Glacier was happy at all. He knew her paws were heavy with sleep, and he could feel her anxiety of being around Sai's strange friend. Glacier could hear his doubtful thoughts, so turned to look at him as he made his way over to her. 'Don't worry, everyone's fine, We get to travel with Sai for a short bit, It's not even storming tonight. Why can't you be more positive for once?' 'How CAN you be positive? You saw what just happened, you were ready to spring at that wolf too. You're tired, exhausted, beaten emotionally.' Glacier only answered him with a glare. "You need to stop worrying." She said quietly as he took his place atop her head. He snorted and took a pawhold of the fur by her ears.

"Common' Sai" Glacier yipped, tail twitching with impatience, but her eyes did seem to loose that lively flicker. As the excitement died down, she was relizing Azu was right, she was tired. 'Not like I havn't been tired before.' She told herself and blinked a few times, hoping that somehow it would help. 'Focus on something else..' She told herself again. It was cold outside, in the wind. No sunlight reached her now, so it would only get colder, as it always did up on the mountain, but she was used to that. What else is there? She sniffed the air, but no interesting scent reached her nose in the least.
Back to top Go down
Snowest
Beta
Beta
Snowest

Female

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:51 pm

"All that is hidden may soon be found, and the rightful heir will return."

LostFace was startled when a wolf suddenly appeared on the ledge and spoke a riddle.
So startled that she growled.

It was not a very menacing growl, for her loved on had just died. But if you could detect the undercurrent you might think otherwise.
This was a wolf who was vulnerble, and protecting a loved one.

When the wolf took off, the growl stoped. From the soft fwuoosh sounds, LF decided that this wolf must be flying. And he must be leaving, since the sound was retreating.

"Why are you leaveing.....?" She asked.

But LF knew that the wolf would not hear, he was too far away allready.

So instead of listening for a reply she just layed on Ninja and gazed in the direction that the wolf had left in.
But of course she couldnot see him.

"Common' Sai"

LF was startled again by a new wolf.
She didnot growl this time.

Instead she just sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:48 am

( are going to make a new topic for this travle thingy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High winds   High winds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High winds
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next