Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

My Gallery Empty
PostSubject: My Gallery   My Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:32 am

Welcome to my Gallery!

Here's where I'll post all my drawing, doodles, graphics, ect that I have done and happen to want to put here. Sometimes I might post a commission I did for one of you guys, or just random little things I do during school... Well it's a good place to see to get an idea of my drawing style or something. Enjoy...

Twilight
This is a commission I did for twilight some time back. It shows how well I can do backgrounds when I try hard enough, lol. Done in GIMP, with reference.

Kitty
This is one of my friend's cats. I think her name is Socks... This is one of my best handrawn pictures I have done, but this picture is pretty crappy, I'll go back and get a new one later. Done with pencil and paper, reference used.

Song of Nature
Sometime I should go back and fix this up, but this is just to show you how I can use some effects on GIMP. Its a wolf, no reference, colored and drawn in GIMP. There's some awkward anatomy in this one, but I like the fog coming from his howl. Well I'm not sure what it is really...

Temi
A random little sketch of my previous character, Themius. I like this one cause it shows some of my coloring skills and such. Not much, just for fun. GIMP, no reference.

Glacier
A lineart I colored for my Character, Glacier. Just for fun, GIMP, lineart by Kay Fedewa

Sakari
This is my old character, Sakari. I still doodle her in my notebooks sometimes lol. This gives you an example of my photo-manipulation skills. Started as as a plain ol' white wolf. GIMP, pictures found randomly on google.

Tutorial- recoloring eyes
I made this by request from someone here on WotD. Its how I recolor eyes for photo manipulations and such. pretty simple little thing, but sometimes useful. GIMP, using my own pic of my kitty, Pepper.

Study hall sketches
Later, I'm putting all those on a collage to make it just one picture.. but for now, that topic is on my boredom sketches from study hall. All are done by hand.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

My Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gallery   My Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:36 am

This is a wolf I drew on iScribble:
My Gallery Untitl10

=3
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

My Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gallery   My Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:25 am

Here is a recent request i finished for a woman who works with her mom. i wasn't paid as this was a gift ( yet my parents volunteered me and I had no say in it at all..) His name is Chico, hes pretty fat, and very vicious.. Tried to bite me once <.< but I think I captured him very well in this picture, and i think it's one of my best dog drawings yet =]

Chihuahua!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gallery   My Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gallery
Page 1 of 1