Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zyrxy's Art Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Zyrxy's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Zyrxy's Art Shop   Zyrxy's Art Shop Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:13 am

Zyrxy's Art Shop

Welcome to my shop, were you can request your own customized items, or use one of my pre-made items. These items include 100x100 avatars, 50x50 icons, character ref sheets, and more. I do my work on both the computer and by hand, usually using either my Bamboo tablet and digital pen, or the traditional way with pen and paper. For examples of my work, see my Gallery, or some of the finished pieces here.

So the details...
I can do many different types or graphic design or art. I can do photo manipulations of any animal you want, and can do them fairly well. I do some things by hand with pencil and paper, and edit them on the computer. These can be any canine or feline most the time, but I can do some rodents or birds occasional. Or strange hybrid animals. The same goes for my digital works, using my tablet. Basically the same as pencil drawings, since I can color them both on the computer. I don't do pixel art. I don't paint by hand. I also don't do half human-animal breeds like werewolves. I don't do cartoony style either. My doodles you can find in my Gallery are about as cartoony you're going to get. As far as my realism goes, it takes far too long to do a really nice one by hand, and I usually reserve these for my real-life friends. Sorry guys. see some of my gallery for examples of how I color on the computer. I CAN color linearts. I CAN do fairly well with backgrounds. I CAN make transparencies. I CAN create Photo graphics with fancy designs and such, and have a lot of awesome texts I can use thanks to free font sites. lol...
Next, the types of items you can get customized are as follows:

100x100, You can use these for whatever you want, be it this forum or another, or anything else you please. They can be Transparent if you wish, or have backgrounds, be it solid colors or detailed ones.

Icons.
Tiny, 50x50 icons you can use for stuff like IM or even as a neat little avatar, or in your sig, it doesn't matter. These can only have solid or transparent backgrounds. Or at least very simple ones at that. its hard to even draw the face of a wolf on these so I recommend simpler things for icons.

Sigs.
Use em' in your signature or as banners or something. I'm not sure what for entirely, they're just sized around 400x150 depending on the format and such. Transparent or detailed backgrounds both work, and I can put text on them as well.

Ref. Sheets.
These are nifty pictures you can use in a character's profile to show markings, coloration, ect. I will make these in either canine or feline form. Solid or simple backgrounds only. No specific size. These are very detailed to your character, it even has its own special form you must PM me :3 I almost always draw these, but if you want me to use a real picture and re-color, that is fine as well. I am fairly good at photo manipulation.

Other larger pictures.
This covers everything else. Size should be specified by yourself, as well as either transparent or detailed background. Any animal if its a photo manip, but only canines or felines when drawn. this also has it's own special little form, how exciting. This also covers Linearts that I can re-color or whatever. Just remember to be detailed in the forms, PLEASE! thank you for reading this entire thing, feel free to PM me any questions or comments, ect.

NOW...
Heres where I state the Rules of all these that you must follow or suffer my wrath. :3
1) KEEP THE CREDIT ON ALL OF THESE IF IT IS ALREADY THERE. Self Explanatory.

2) PM ME THE FORMS. Don't clutter up this topic with stuff, I want to keep it lookin' nice and clean, thanks. I'll put up a topic where you can ask questions. Comments can go here though, as long as you don't spam the topic with pointless stuff.

3) BE PATIENT. I have a life. These take long to make sometimes. There may be a waiting list. I won't forget about you, trust me. When yours is finished, I'll PM it to you as well as post it here.

4) ALWAYS FOLLOW DA FORMS. I'm not making them for my health, they make it much easier for me to understand what you want so you are satisfied with the result.

5) THANK WW EVERY TIME YOU REQUEST A COMMISION. Why? Cause if she was nice enough to give me this nice forum and give you all the chance to ask for your own stuff, sometimes you guys take it for granted, running a forum is tough work. So Thanks WW for all you do for us ^^

6) FOLLOW THE RULES. Cause if you don't, I'll sick my minion Zyrxy on you. Next to Keovi, he's my favorite character i don't acually use. ;D He has sharp teeth too. I'd be scared.

Forms are coming up whenever I get my real computer back, so hang in there folks. When my Dad decided to take us to acually get the parts for it, my computer shall live again, along with my dear graphic programs and fancy font selection. So as of right now, this entire shop is CLOSED *sniffle* Letdown Wolf
Back to top Go down

Zyrxy's Art Shop
Page 1 of 1