Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do You Think About the Site?

Go down 

It's awesome! I consider it one of the best.
What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_lcap57%What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
I like it a lot! Although it could be better.
What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_lcap29%What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
It's pretty good! But it could use a lot of work.
What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_lcap14%What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
It's okay, but I'd like if you worked on it.
What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_lcap0%What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm thinking on joining, but please work on it more.
What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_lcap0%What do You Think About the Site? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's not too shabby, though it could be lots better.
 0% [ 0 ]
It's hardly good at all! Work on it more please.
 0% [ 0 ]
It's terrible! You need to work on it WAY more.
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm thinking of leaving the site! Please work on it!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : What do You Think About the Site? L5tO
Name: Pan

What do You Think About the Site? Empty
PostSubject: What do You Think About the Site?   What do You Think About the Site? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:51 am

Okay.. There's eight answers you can choose from, and you can only pick one. Once you vote, you can't vote again.

And please don't post here, I want this thread clean and uncluttered. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : What do You Think About the Site? L5tO
Name: Pan

What do You Think About the Site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do You Think About the Site?   What do You Think About the Site? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Update!

An extra poll option is now available: number five. The poll now has nine options to choose from! And please remember to be honest in the poll, I wont get mad or upset if you say it needs tons of work.

But if you do select an option other than the top one, please private message me (if your a member) and tell what I should/could improve. And don't be afraid to give ideas! The more ideas, the marrier I'll be and the better the site could become!

Thank you, and please continue to enjoy your stay here at Wolves of the Dawn!
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1