Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring the Tide Pools

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

Exploring the Tide Pools Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 am

The next morning after leaving the mountain, Glacier and the others were finally in sight of the beach. Though down the mountain she didn't use her wings, now she excitedly lifted off into the air and towards the sand, where she did loops and spirals in the air while waiting for the others. Azarius had changed into a bird and was following her as best he could, but got sidetracked by something on the beach. Flying down and now a mouse again, he crept up beside a pool of water caught on the jagged rocks from the high tide. A fish was darting around as he peered into the water. Reaching a tiny paw in, he pulled out a snail and began examining it while seated on some moss.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Exploring the Tide Pools Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:18 am

Sai made it down the moutain shortly after Glacier did with Hackle ,now a mouse, rode on the top of his head thw whole way. he looked and watched how Glacier flew in the sky. he was amazed by all the things she could do, he shoook his had almost making Hackle fall of. "hey watch if furball i'm trying to get some sleep." Sai acted like he didn't her and ran towards the beach
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:22 am

Glacier saw they were about there so she flew over to the ocean waves, skimming her paws just on the surface, until she reached the sand and landed at a trot. She made her way to where Azar was still playing with the various little sea creatures in the tide pool. She sat down next to him and watched, then got up next to him and carefully watched the fish that was trapped...
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:06 am

Sai ran over next to Glaicer kicking up sand as he ran "your a great flyer just as good as any bird". he looked out to the ocean i've never seen so much water in one place before. Hackle jumped of Sai's head and walked over to Azar "waht in the world are you doing with that thing." she sniffed the snail he was examining. "doesn't smell to good bet you can't even eat it."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:12 am

Glacier shrugged a bit, saying. " I fly alot when I'm up on the mountain. Lotsa practice." Her eyes stayed on the fish, and then, she shot out at it, claiming her jaws around it and backing away from the water, where she drenched Azarius and Hackle with the splash. " Sorry guys." Azu shook off and continued to look at the snail. "Maybe not. Sure doesn't smell like food." He bit the hard shell then let go at once, tossing it back into the water. " Nope." He said and reached in again, feeling for something else to look at.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:50 am

"well i've never ssen anything like there were not alot of wolves in my old pack that have wings and thoses that do can not fly as well as you can" Sai watched as Glacier caught the fish "nice catch." Hackle shooked the water off his fur and stared at Glaicer "which what your doing next time i hate when my fur gets wet."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:01 pm

"Thank you." Glacier murmered though her mouthfull of fish. In two quick bites the small fish was gone. She sniffed along the sand for any little scraps thenwalked down to the edge of the waves, getting her paws wet a little as she watched small clams wash up with every wave. Azarius had pulled out a tiny starfish from the tidepool, and was now watching as it moved it's way up his tiny arm. " Uh... G-Get it off!" He squeaked and shook him paw violently, throwing the sea creature right into Hackle. " Whoops." He said with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:53 am

Hackle transformed into a cat in shook the creature from her face. she step up closer to Azarius and bent down "if i was you i would run right about now." Sai followed Gacier by the edge of the waves and scented the water "its salty guess you can't drink from the ocen then."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:01 am

Azarius seemed to shrink under Hackle's shadow. Still a mouse, he turned around and backed into the water slowly, until only his head was above water. He took a tiny wet arm out of the water holding a shell. " Want?" He said, tilting his head, and smiling innocently. Glacier bent down and licked at the water. She made a disgusted face and took a step away from the water. " I wouldn't want to, tastes nasty." She said to Sai, but splashed him with it anyway when she bounded into the water, now up to belly-deep with salt water.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:10 pm

Hackle changed back into a mouse to get a better look at the shell " whoooo pretty i've never seen that before. what is it." her curiosity made her seemed to make her forget about what just happened. Sai shooked the water from his fur when Glacier splashed him "hey........ ok then i'll get you for that" he followed her deeper into the water and splashed her back.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:00 am

Azariu looked at the shell for a moment while Hackle was holding it, then turned to see where Glacier and Sai were. Glacier was almost swimming in the water, Being thrown a little ways towards shore with each wave. She Tried to run but fond it too hard, so she instead went to pushing her muzzle underwater and blowing bubble while looking for any fish.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:57 am

Hackle saw Azari looked at Glaicer and Sai. she put the sell down and pounced on top of him "don't tell me your worryed about those two they can take care of them selves" she smiled " stop worring about them come on lets have some fun." Sai chased afther Glaicer untill he was right next to her. he tilted his head to the side and asked "what are you doing".
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 pm

"Looking for fish, or something at least." A large wave crashed over them both, surprising Glacier so she couldn't find time to sprint to shore. As the water resided she shook, barely caring about it then went back to looking underwater. A few seconds later she pulled her muzzle above the water with a tiny crab and quickly made her way to shore as it squirmed.
Azarius put his ears back a little, not used to being told not to bother with Glacier for once. He was always her protector. " I guess so.." He said a little unsurely, but pulled himself out from under Hackle and raced around the edge of the tide pool, stopping at the opposite side from Hackle, his tiny tail wiping back and forth as he judged distance to jump across the little pool.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:30 am

Sai shook the water from his fur after the wave hit. he watched as Glacier fished out a crab from the water. watching her fish reminded him that he hadn't eaten since they climbed down the mountin. he did as Glacer did and stuck his head under water looked for a fish he could catch. he saw a fish coming towards him, the lightingbolts of his shoulder light dimly and he shot a weak electric pulse at the fish paralyzing. he quickly grabbed the fish and pulled it out of the water.

Hackle turned around and watch as Azari was about to try to jump over the small pool he sly smile came to her face as she stepped closer to the edge of the pool "hmmmmm i don't think you will make it your legs are way too short
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:48 am

Glacier threw the crab down, shaking herself to rid her fur of water. " Wow, nice catch." She said, seeing the fish he had caught. She left the crab and went back in to try for herself. Azarius smirked, the wiggled, ready to jump. At the last second he changed form into a cat and pounced over the water, catching Hackle in his paws, careful not to retract any claws. " Heh, fooled you" He let her go and was back into a mouse another second later.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:50 pm

"thanks its not all that hard for me catch fish u can have this one if you want i'm sure i can find myself another one"said Sai as the fish went limb in his jaws. Hackle was surprised by Azarius trick "whoa i didn't thnk you had it in ya, but u do know i'm going to get u back for that don't you ya little furball"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Glacier ignored the offer. " Thanks but first I want to try." She wagged her tail as she looked for a suitable place to start and then dunked her head underwater, carefully keeping her wings spread out above the water so not to get them wet. She opened her eyes, and at first saw the foggy bubbles comming from her nose, but then saw something faint moving in front of her. She tried to lunge at it but in the blink of an eye it had swam away and her head was above water again. She shook again, then blinked water from her eyes. " Their too fast" She woofed, and stared disappointedly at the water. Azarius was starting to groom his paws from getting a bit wet and look up, giving Hakle a shy half-smile then forgot his grooming and went to look at his reflection in the pool. " I wish there were other wolves around here, it'd be more fun in a pack of wolves and their anima, wouldn't it?" He asked, simply making conversation.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Sai watched as Glacier tried to catch a fish and chuckled as se complained about there speed. "Yes i know, i have to paralyze them before they swim of. its much easir to catch an unmoving target, don't you agree. well my offer is still open if you want it. Hackle transformed into a hyena and shook her fur "thats much better i couldn't stand being so small.....uh no offense Azarius. Hackle looked down at him as he mentioned more wolves and animas being fun."well i guess so it wasnt very fun when we were in that old pack. i never really got to have alot fun evry time we started to play he would be taken off to train..... but if they other wolves and animas are like you guys i'll be tons of fun."
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:36 am

A nervous smile came across Glacier's face. " Ya. I am still a little hungry..." She let her wings droop a little, but was still careful not to submerge them. " Water's not entirly my thin, ya know." She said, looking at the distant waves. Azarius shrugged. " None taken. but thanks, you too." As he finished, he though he heard a very distant snarl like a wolf growl but he passed it as his mind playing tricks on him and didn't mention it. " I wonder where Alranta and Her wolf went." He asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 pm

Azarius perked his little ears again., and not waiting to hear Hackles response he shouted, " I hear wolves! Fighting or something!" He hopped nervously on his tiny feet. " Glacier!" He yelled over in her direction. She looked up and wadded out of the water, looking concerned. " What is it?" She asked. " i heard something growl, but I thought it was just my mind, but now I hear more! Growling and snarling, listen!" He shook nervously. Glacier paused, perking her ears." I don't hear anything, but I know you have good hearing.. so let's check it out. Sai, you want to come with us?" She asked, keeping her voice calm, but the thought of wolves being injured and fighting unnerved her.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 am

Hackle ran after Azarius "great just when i was starting to have fun something like this happens." Sai wasn't really sure what was going on but he wasn't going to let Glaicer go alone. "yeah i'll come you may need my help if things get out of hand"
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:06 pm

"Thanks!" Glacier called over her shoulder, already running to where Azarius had pointed out. Azarius was a white fox, speeding along right in front of her, but he suddenly slowed down. " It stopped..." He said to glacier. Glacier raised an eyebrow. " Are you okay?" She asked. " Yes... I think. Well anyways, common." Glacier followed obediently, looking over her shoulder to make sure Sai was following.

(to the Mountain Base)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:32 am

Sai threw his back into the water and raced after her. Hackle changed inti a blue jay and and sat on top of his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Tide Pools   Exploring the Tide Pools Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Tide Pools
Page 1 of 1