Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catching a Meal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : Catching a Meal L5tO
Name: Pan

Catching a Meal Empty
PostSubject: Catching a Meal   Catching a Meal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:26 pm

Alronto jumped down from the small ledge, shaking his fur as he began walking a long the mountain base, Alranta still flying beside him. "Now, let's see if we can find somethin' to eat." Alronto said, Alranta transforming into a fox as she landed. "Please don't talk that way, Alronto, others will think badly of you!" "Oh hush up Alranta, nobody cares." He answered, padding on towards the scent of elk. Finally they found a small herd of them, grazing on the grass. He crouched low, stalking towards a calf and cow. Then he raced towards the calf unnoticed and ripped his claws into it's flesh as the cow bucked at him. One of the swing og the cow's hooves struck him, making him fall to the grond whimpering. "Alronto!" Alranta called out to him, racing towards him; Jumping off of the ground and changing into an eagle. "Leave him alone!" She yelled at the cow, landing and ripping into it's skin. She took a good bite at it's neck, and Alronto got up and bit at it's legs making it fall to the ground letting out one last breath before dieing. Alronto couldn't help but laugh as he walked over to her, smiling away. "Nice job, Alranta! I can't believe you'd do that.." Alronto shook his head, biting into the cow's fesh and begining to drag it up the mountain. Alranta paused, a bit of sadness in her, but she still followed. 'If only he knew how much I want him safe..' She sighed, continuing up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net

Catching a Meal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Dawn :: Archives :: 2008 Archives-
Jump to: