Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Anoucement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : Important Anoucement L5tO
Name: Pan

Important Anoucement Empty
PostSubject: Important Anoucement   Important Anoucement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:50 am

Dear members,

I've seen a few of you role-playing on the island the wolves we're raised on, but then post on a completely other island. What's the deal? The idea of where the wolves we're born is for them to live there, not to trail off somewhere else; And not even being said about? Because of this, members who have done so are advised to watch they're step at posting; I will send private messages (PMs) to all members who have done so. Please read them for more information, because only those who have done so must read them.

And also, please note that all outer islands are connected to Hirisato by a land bridge, right below the surface of the water. They do not connect to each other, however; Therefor the outer islands only connect to Hirisato, making it so about a good week or two to travel from Reon to Mitane. And from an outer island to Hirisato, a good three days at least. And please be realistic, wolves cant swim from Mitane to Hirisato, or the other way around. The wolves who would do so would either die of exhausion or collapse in the water; Drifting to shore in a matter of days and be dead. And honostly, why do so? Why not wait for someone to come along and role-play with you? Either that or re-post a good five days later if nobody comes around; Or maybe create another character. Or maybe post two days later, as long as you say why you did so this early.

~WildWind
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net

Important Anoucement
Page 1 of 1