Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The claim and pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
penman98
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
penman98

Male
Taurus

Pet : The claim and pack Chipmu10
Squack

The claim and pack Empty
PostSubject: The claim and pack   The claim and pack Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm

(okay. I have no clue. After the update, is Thunder still alive? And, if he is, do I claim territories IN the territories like this?)

Thunder ran out of ideas. He tried getting back in his parents' pack but it didn't work. So, he was all alone in the forest, walking downstream a river. The water was obviously shallow right now, and it was clear enough to see every little minnow. At the first sight of food in the water, Thunder realized how hungry he really was. "Chips? are you hungry?" he asked.

Chips squeaked. "Now that you mention it, I am." She said as she transformed to a bear cub. "fish sounds good." She said. "Alright, I can settle with that." Thunder replied. He stood in the riverbed motionless for about 20 minutes, until a salmon came by, then he snatched their meal.

After he finished his meal, Thunder continued to walk by the riverbed. He stopped and howled, "I claim these territories, Tunui plains and Anulu Riverbed, and I need a pack! Does anyone want to start one?

Chips suddenly transformed into a blue jay and flew high in the air and whistled. After a good, sharp look around the plains, she flew down with no sightings of another wolf, but maybe she didn't look hard enough.

Last edited by penman98 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sorry. I guess I was in a hurry and I needed to get back into good posts.)
Back to top Go down
http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm
Morgan
Beta
Beta
Morgan

Female
Dog Aries

The claim and pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The claim and pack   The claim and pack Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:04 am

I won't take the responsibility of area claim approval, but I think you can make that a little more in-depth. you've been here long enough to know we like to see improvement in member's roleplaying and it's the first post, one of the easiest to make up. Put some detail in about the surroundings, your characters, their situation, their actions, thoughts even. Imagine your really there if that helps you think of what to put down =]
Back to top Go down

The claim and pack
Page 1 of 1