Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: A new land ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

A new land Empty
PostSubject: A new land   A new land Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 pm

What in the world just happened?

Kodiak stepped atop a hill within the grassy plains of this unknown, cold, desolate place. Desolate may be the wrong word; for even up here he could see rabbits and mice within the scrubby grass of this place, but where were the wolves? He'd only just gotten here, and even that confused him greatly. Where was his pack? What happened to the lands he grew up in? Where was Angel? Her name in his head only made him that much more desperate. Angel... He looked up at the sky; it was early morning, and the birds were only just beginning to flutter up into the light purple and blue sky. The late night stars were long gone by now. His silver eyes watched the birds above sadly, remembering how only just moments ago he and Angel had been doing that exact same thing. What happened to her? Where is she? Then, returning his metallic gaze downward back to his surroundings, he thought again. Where am I?

Only moments before he was returning back to the waterfallside cave where his pack resided, with the one he loved at his side, when suddenly a beautiful bright blue light was cast from the sky. Not being able to move, the male had panicked and looked at his beautiful white mate one last time before he was transported here. He wasn't hurt in the transaction, nor was Mayi, but where exactly was he? Realization overcame the male, and he squinted his eyes against the cold wind these plains produced, searching for his anima. He hadn't seen her yet. What if she wasn't here? He couldn't feel anything from her, so that at least told him that she wasn't hurt. Mayi, where are you? he asked desperately through their mental bond. If she wasn't here, he would be truly and utterly alone. Growing up with Mayi made him dependent upon her, and he knew it was vice versa.

Almost immediately, he was able to feel her anxiety for him. She didn't know where he was, either. Spotting a far away dot in the sky, he recognized it easily as his anima. He smiled and let out a loud cry, making himself noticeable from her distance. Mayi's answering screech told him she was on her way, and he didn't have to wait long before she dived out of the sky and melted into the form of a rat, landing right on his face. Kodiak grinned and swiped her off playfully from his muzzle with a forepaw, making her tumble into the soft, scrubby grasses in front of him. His smile was short-lived, when he began to speak. "What happened to us?" he asked, his head low next to hers. Mayi looked up at him and frowned. "I... I don't know," she answered. "I was lying in the cave with everyone else, and then I'm out here on the plains alone." She shook her small head, trying to make sense of the situation.

Kodiak nudged her slightly. "We'll just look around for other wolves... I'm sure they might know what just happened." His head rose to scan the horizon of the snowy, scrubby terrain of this new land, and his earlier hope dissolved. "If we can find anyone," he corrected himself in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : A new land Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 am

“Where am I?” the black male asked himself just moments ago he was laying next to Glacier; in her den with the rest of his packmates. He was asleep at the time before he was just poofed onto this unknown land, all he could remember was the warmth of Glacier’s fur then suddenly the ground beneath him grew cold. He opened his eyes only to see he was no longer in the den, he wasn’t even in the mountains anymore.
What was lain out before him was a cold and grassy land, even colder than being up in the mountains. How could he have possibly got here it was just impossible for him to be sent off to someplace else so suddenly. He wondered of Glacier and the others were sent here too, if they were they had been separated. But what if he was sent here all alone, he wondered of the others had notice if he was gone yet. If they were not sent here themselves, At least it seemed Hackle was sent with him. When he woke him she was laying right beside him, not even aware that they were out in the cold. Of course when he woke her up she had many complaints, but he could see she was just as worried as he was.
The two ended up deciding to look around, it couldn’t hurt and maybe he would Glacier or the others. It sounded much better than waiting around for someone to find him, besides the thing that “found him” might not be so friendly. Hackle was sitting on Sai’s head as a mouse; she grew used to the form being around Azu for so long. While Sai moved slowly over the land, one thing he knew for sure they were no longer anywhere near the mountains. It was never this cold up in the mountains, it was chilly up there but no like this, “Where are we Sai?” she spoke mirroring his own thoughts, “I’m not sure Hackle nothing here looks familiar and we did explore part of the mountain with Glacier, even went down to the beach. But I never have seen this part of the island.” His yellow eyes scanned the grassy land; he spotted a figure far ahead of him. He could not till if was a wolf or something animal. There was just one way to find out, he raised his head and howled to the figure. If it returned his howl that would determine if it was a wolf
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: A new land ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:42 am

Kodiak desperately sent his silver eyes to work, trying to find some form of life. Besides the prey, that is. What if he couldn't find anyone here? What if he never saw Angel again? It seemed his pack was no where near him at the moment, and if they had been transported here as he was, then they must be scattered... Or he was simply lost. This scrubby, snowy, cold, damp grassland plain was nothing like his home in Mitane. He was used to the waterfall of the lagoon lull him into sleep. He was used to catching fish. He was used to those lands he grew up in, but this... This was not Mitane.

Kodiak sighed, his spirits dropping, as time passed and he still was not able to locate anyone. Mayi kept silent, knowing it was better to leave him alone right now than speak. Instead, she simply sat on his large paw in the form of a mouse, lending him her moral support while she silently watched the birds in the sky happily chase eachother around without a care in the world. Mentally, she was in havoc. Her mind was processing different ways that they could have been transported here. She'd woken up a ways from Kodiak, but then that was the way it had been before anything happened. She'd been in the cave, sleeping and waiting for him and Angel to come back, and suddenly woke up in this barren tundra.

Kodiak's russett ears dropped to his head, as he finally gave up. He'd have to find shelter here sooner or later. Maybe moving around would get him more familiar with the land and he might come into contact with other wolves. He could only hope that was the case. Taking only one step down his grassy knoll, a voice sounded from far away. He recognised it instantly as a wolf, and the first who came to mind was Angel. Had she really made it here too? Pointing his ears forward, he detected a small dot on the horizon; one he hadn't noticed before. It was too far away to tell who it was, but Kodiak's heart hoped desperately it was the one he loved. Though his mind told him that that hadn't been her voice, he could only hope.

With his head rising, a hopeful howl ripped through his throat and escaped into the early morning air, mist floating lazily from his jaws as his song came to a gentle end. Expanding his wings to full length vertically, he flapped as hard as he could and pushed off with his legs to get himself airborn, speeding downward toward the small dot on the horizon. A smile crept onto his maw as he neared, then slowly disappeared as he realized that the small dot was not Angel. His mind had won over his heart, unfortunately. Slowing down slightly, Kodiak drifted to a halt in front of the black male, giving them both distance. He folded his wings back up again and waited for Mayi to join them. His sudden take off had made her tumble into the grass, but she had picked herself up and followed his lead, melting into her usual hawk form. She drifted lazily over the three below her, watching with her ever-alert eyes.

Kodiak let a breath of hot air escape, disappointment flooding throughout his body. His ears once again fell and he looked away for a moment to pick himself up again before turning back to the male, this time more confident. He had to find out where he was and what had just happened. Thinking this was an inhabitant of this snowy land, Kodiak nodded respectfully, as one might do if they were caught tresspassing, though he held himself with pride that said he was a leader. Or used to be a leader. He still didn't know right now. "If these are your lands, I apologise for intruding... Though I really have no idea how I got here." He looked up into the male's eyes. This black brute probably thought he was some rambling crazy wolf. "I'm Kodiak, by the way. I was wondering if you could tell me which of the islands I'm on right now? It certainly doesn't look like Mitane..." he added in a mutter to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : A new land Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:56 am

Hackle jumped from Sai's head transforming into her hyena form as she did so, she Watched as the figure launched itself into the air coming towards them. The first thought that came to her mind was Glacier and Azu. She looked up at her wolf Sai, He had an hopeful look in his eye and his tail was wagging from side to side. It was easy to tell they were thinking about the same thing, they didn't need to be bound to each other to figure that out. Hackles eyes watched the wolf closely as it came into view at, least close enough to see the color of its fur. the fur that she saw was not white but brown this wolf was not Glacier, she looked back up at Sai and see him sighing in disappointment, and his tail coming to an halt. But know this wolf presented a new threat, if this was it's territory they would be trespassers. And in an unfamiliar land this was not good.

Sai really believed he had found Glacier, the wolf he was in love with, he hoped it was her, he really wanted it to be her but it turned out to be some brown wolf. But he couldn't feel disappointed for long as the wolf landed in front of the pair, Sai was about to speak when the brown wolf started speaking first. Sounded like this wolf thought this was HIS territory, boy was her far off. But at least he learn the wolf's name out of it. Hackle was the first to speak seeing this territory didn't belong to him she felt like she could mess with the wolf a bit "Looks like your on the same boat as us, lucky use we were hoping to learn what this place was." But something else got Sai's attention Kodiac said he came from the island of Mitane, now he was for sure he was no longer on Reon he was on a totally new island or at least he thought, "My name is Sai, and that is Hackle, we come from the island of reon this isn't my territory. i'm just as lost and confused as u are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new land Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new land   A new land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new land
Page 1 of 1