Wolves of the Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mitane reset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Mitane reset Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Thought i would make an announcement so everyone would now why all of Mitane's posts are gone. Because of about a 2 month inactivity period Mitane's old topics have been deleted and so have all of the inactive chars in that island. any one that has a char in Mitane is encouraged to start rping anytime
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Pet : Image: Mitane reset ThKITsunechan
Name: Elleron
Species: Fox cub

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Just thought I would post this question instead of PMing it to you or whatever for everyone else.

So we don't continue on with what already happened? We start over completely new?
Back to top Go down
http://ivalis.forumandco.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Horse Aries

Pet : Mitane reset Th_---
name:Delila
specis:fox

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 am

it will mostly be then same but somethings might chang like my char shadowclaw will go back to his old self since sammy hasn't been here
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Wait! SAMMY IS HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm

We've waited for a long time for you to post, Sam. And you didn't post in the Hello/Good-bye section about your absence either, so we moved on in the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf
Sammy

Female
Rat Pisces

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:39 am

Well, sorry. I thought you guys knew me enough by now to figure out that I didn't have access to a computer. It's happened several times before. And yes, I grasp the fact that it's irresponsible of me to leave without saying a word but it knew ticks me off because nobody else had a say in what happened to Mitane. It was just "Okay, this is how it's gonna be. Deal with it." There was no vote, or anything to make it appear as though somebody else other than Shadow had anything to do with this HUGE reset. Were not talking, like, deleting some inactive threads. Were talking about an ENTIRE BOARD. And if none of you agree with me, that's fine. This is just it opinion. And if you guys get mad at me; again, this was simply my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest
Twilight_Wolf
Alpha
Alpha
Twilight_Wolf

Female
Dog Pisces

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Don't look at me, Shadow did it. Dunno if WW ever said anything about it. Though yeah, we had a huge inactiveness on the island, so it does work out I guess.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Alpha
Alpha
WildWind

Female
Rat Libra

Pet : Mitane reset L5tO
Name: Pan

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:01 am

Alright, to clear a few things up:

Yes, Shadow asked me about it and I approved of it, but only because of a few things. Sammy, it's not because you were gone that Mitane was reset, but all together, the entire island died. Myself included. All of the characters are still around, and you can keep role-playing as if this never happened; you can keep all the plots you had going and whatever else that may have been removed. If you wanted to be Alpha of the territory, then you need to be fairly active. As mean as that sounds, it's true, we can't have anyone playing a Alpha or Alphess when they come on once every three months. It's just impossible, leaders are needed at any given time. This is why the territory was put up for grabs again, so somebody new can claim it, and possibly run the place a little more evenly-paced. Yes, this includes myself as well, as I've been quite inactive as of late.

So far, Sammy, you've been the only one to have a complaint. And yes, we all know you hardly can come on, but even way back when we knew that and you still managed to come on two or three times a week. And now, you've just come back after what.. Four months? Five? We needed to do something, and I'm sorry if it offended you in any way. It's nothing personal, merely a way to help the site stay more active. I, personally, don't really blame you for being mad. Now, I'm not mad at you, I'm not disagreeing with you, and I'm not absolutely agreeing with you, I just thought I'd let you know of the reasons I've decided to permit the reset.

And, just as a non-admin, welcome back! ^^ *Huggles*
Back to top Go down
https://wotd.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Mitane reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitane reset   Mitane reset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitane reset
Page 1 of 1